BLACKMAILED (ON HOLD)

Da NamrataVerma7

it is said that : You can Blackmail someone, only when you have dirt on someone, or at least you think you do... Altro

Blockbuster Prologue
The Two Leads : The Man
The Two Leads : The Woman
Characters & Casting
Sudden Wedding Bells?
The CLASH
Sinless & Sinful
A Visit To The Nurse
The Wedding Season Is On
Its Official
The Hide & Seek
The Twisted Triangle
The Ugli & Haunting Past
Stay Away From Me
A friend In Need?
Caught In The Web of Lies
She Has Dirt On Her
BLACKMAILED
Married to Her NIGHTMARES
Confrontation 1
Confrontation 2
The Reception Gone WRONG?
Begins The Torture
Behind The BARS?
The Night Of Crossing Limits
You Are Blind
Separate Ways???
The Long Forgotten Encounter
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE continued
A Glimpse In Their Lives
The ACCIDENT
VIOLENT OR VIOLATED
A Sensuous Care
Secrets Kept
Lets Be Each Other's
I Give You My Body
How Is This Possible?
Dont Want To Stop
Mr. & Mrs. Trehan
She Deserves Respect
Can Not Go On Like This
A Rather Hard Time Ahead
Get Your Hands Off Me
Sympathy For Devil?
He Left Me? AGAIN?
A Deadly Trap
SNEAK PEAK
Behind The Closed Door
A Dream To Live
RANT
The Pregnancy Effect
PARANOIA
Announcement About The Story

The SADIST

2.5K 151 72
Da NamrataVerma7

How are you all?
Thank you for voting for the chapters.
I see a change, it's a small progress but I am happy!
So, here on I expect you all to read and vote both!

So, the Next Chapter is Here!

Let's continue from where we had Left.!

Nakul's pov

I did not realise until now that how worn out, battered and dilapidated Bela looked right now.

I had lashed her fragile frame like an possessed animal, I did not even care for her helpless plea.
Her sorrowful eyes, her soulless dull face twisted something inside me as if I was being seared. Her attempts to cover her hissing was poignant.
I was feeling weak in front of her. In that moment I was ready to give her whatever she wanted from me.

Except for The SEPARATION!
I would never let her go!
I can not!
Now don't ask me why, I just can not!

I expected Bela to say something against the stupidity of her Sister but she kept quite about the Divorce part.
She was in pain, I knew.....But my mind was not ready to take her cold behaviour towards me....I was invisible to her....as if I was nothing to her!
Something had changed inside her.

I can see it in her red eyes, they were not the usual sparkling ones anywhere, I can hear the change in her tone, she's not the same!

Have I lost my Bela???? - my hidden organ locked up in my chest whimpered in pain

Fear was clear in my whole system!
Is that a Fear of loosing her.?

But since when she became such an important part of my life??

Bela was messing up with my brains!

But Breaking my thoughts, Avyan said to Bela - Bha....ummm...Bela, can you please take the girls to their rooms?
They need rest!
And so do you!

I felt something twitching inside my abdomen when I realised how Avyan was going to Address Bela as his Bhabi.

It felt so unreal but so good to hear!

Anyways, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Bela mutely nodding at Avyan and I felt bad for Bela, as she needed attention and care too but she ignored her pain. And right now, I also had no choice as I know I would be the last person she would take any help from.
But she being the kind person she is, she smiled at Avyan assuring the safety of the pregnant girls.
Then holding both Suhani and Drishti with utmost care she walked away.
Even though she was supporting Suhani and Drishti, at the back of my mind only I knew more than anyone, that it was she who needed the support and Care the most!

But who was there to hold her and care for her?

Probably no one!
I am not even able to understand how can she behave so sober after enduring the pain I had given on her frame.

I watched her till her petite frame vanished from my vision. I could not help but notice how she stumbled sometimes on her legs, and hissed in pain.....and the reason of that pain was my animalistic strikes.

I wanted to go to her, caress her bruises....help her sooth the pain....i surely did but much to the contrast, my brain screamed -

Nakul don't be a Jelly!
She brought this up on herself!

She may not be pregnant but do not forget that she was having an affair with Avinash!
That Douche Bag shamelessly admitted their involvement!
And don't forget those pictures where she was in his arms without any shame! - scoffed my mind

And that thought was enough to erase any amount of guilt i was feeling towards her. Feeling Sympathetic towards her was not so easy anyway.!

A frustrated sigh came out of my lips.!

My life was really twisted and Fucked up!
Even if I tried to behave normal towards her, I just could not!

I did not know what to do next and alcohol seemed to be the only way to divert my mind off Bela but I halted on my steps when I heard Avyan mocking me -

Bhaiya, didn't I say she is a Gem!

Just look at her, despite the pain that you so mercilessly inflicted on her, she is concerned about others, precisely our sister!

She cares for everyone so selflessly!
But who am I talking to?
You won't understand a thing!

But Seriously bhai, being such a sharp mind, How can you be this stupid to not see her goodness and believe some papers!?!

How could you do this Bhai???
How could you treat Bela, your own wife like that?
Don't you have any humanity left in you?
And then you said you loved her! - Avyan gritted his teeth

Avyan.....I... I.... Did not know what I was d...doing! - I stuttered in low voice not having any courage to match upto his accusations

But Avyan instead scoffed quoting my own words - Yeah right!
So much for saying "You didn't know what you were doing"

You know what, I thought that you two make a real good Couple!
But you don't really deserve her!
I won't be surprised if Bela too demands a divorce!

Now, go and drink yourself to loose all your sanity!

May be that will justify your actions! - Spitting venom at me, Avyan just stormed out.

And I kept looking at his retreating form.
What was I even supposed to say to him!?!
Was I supposed to say that the very same so goody miss Bela was dating our brother in law!?!
I had to marry her to keep our Drishti happy!
He did not know the ugli side of Bela yet and it was better that way!

And Frustrated, I finished the whole bottle of whiskey in a go and crashed the empty bottle.
I tried to retire to my room but then stumbled on the couch itself not having any more energy to deal with the situation!

I felt myself sinking in darkness, grief, hopelessness and helplessness.!

I was travelling to a world so dark that it never ended just like a Black Hole.

And I was trapped in there!

***************************************

A young innocent playful Nakul of 10 years, contrary to his smiling self was  mourning over the sudden demise of his mother!

He did not know why his father was so angry and hurt.
He did not even participate in the last rituals of his wife. His father was so lost and drowned in sorrow.
Mr. Mahendra Trehan was not even looking at the little bundle of joy, the two months old baby girl whom his wife carried.

The innocent boy urged his father - Dad!
Look at my sister!
She is so pretty and fluffy!

She is looking just like you.....so cute....my Sister!

She is Not!
She is not like me or you Nakul!
Your mother is just....! - but the father in him could not muster the courage to tell his 10 year old boy that the girl was not his.
She was instead a result of his mother's infidelity!

He yelled - Do not touch her!
She is not your sister....and not going to live here for long!
I will take her to an orphanage!

The man was heart broken and then his boy was adamant to keep the baby.
So he had to choose the hard way. He was not a stone heart, he loved Kids but he could not bring himself to love the little girl who had come in his peaceful life like a tornado.

But as more time passed, Nakul was adamant to keep the baby and soon he fell sick. He refused to take his medicines and thus his father agreed to keep the baby.
Nakul was so happy. His younger brother avyan was much younger so he did not understand anything other than what his elder brother told him.
And he promised Nakul that he will take care of their baby sister just like him.

But the Trehan family was going through a rough phase. Months passed but his father was too hurt to look after his kids, too numb to focus on his business....forget the illegal daughter he had with him at home.
Nakul tried to help his father in whatever ways he could at that tender age and Finally Mr. Trehan came to his senses.

And that's when Entered She!

She came in their lives as a light but what Mr. Trehan could not see was that she was a disguise in the form of an angel.

She was The She-devil!

The nightmare of young Nakul!

Initially everything looked fine but with time, She started to show her actual colour to Nakul. He had endured a lot, it started with forcefully holding his body.....his hand or any other part of the body, but later it turned into something like an inappropriate touching. She would touch him in his deep slumber.....forcefully satisfy her sick desires.....too shameful to share to his father....the young innocent Nakul endured it all....but now he was no more a mere 12 years old when it all started. He was 16....he knew and understood what he endured was disgusting and thus he decided to end the harassment.
Nakul was planning to kill that she-devil of his childhood, that Satana who ruined his carefree childhood.
He knew nobody would come to help him....he himself had to man up to over come that satana. And soon that day came.....once again she was there to fulfill her evil desires....to molest Her easy prey....the frightened and shameful boy....but today Nakul had decided to end the humiliation for good.!

Nakul had pinned her on a bed....he was chocking her....cutting all the air supply....he pulled out the gun....and fired all six bullets in her evil skull.!

All he saw was Blood, the entire mattress soaked in her filthy blood....atlast he had killed his Abuser.
He felt powerful for the first time....but Nakul was still not satisfied.....so he took out a sharp knife and began to chop off her body parts....the same with which she used to touch him....abuse him...humiliate him....with which she had ruined his innocence.....!

He had finally won over his nightmare!
He had killed his Tormentor....his Destroyer!

He had finally come out of the Black hole of his life!

Feeling Triumphed, he watched the fragmented body pieces of that satana.....But the face that floated in the pool of blood was that of Bela!

His BELA!!!!!

***************************************

BELA!!!!

I screamed in horror and my whole body jerked up.

And then i found myself in my room....but how...may be some house help!
Anyway, I could feel the fear inside me....the after effects of those creepy touch.....Sweat beads on my forehead, goosebumps all over my skin, my entire body shivering in fear and anxiety!
I looked at my sides to check if I had killed Bela but the bed was empty!

She was nowhere to be seen!

Then realisation drowned upon me.
I had a nightmare!
It was a dreadful nightmare!
Again?????

Why after so many years!?!
The nightmares were back, which often portrayed how I was abused by HER, all the humiliation that I faced, all the filthy things that I had to endure for years that jeopardized my life and my personal safety in my own house.
How frightened I used to feel when I was alone with that Bitch!
My own house was not safe for me!

I hated myself for being weak at that time! I hated the fact that I never told about it to anyone.!

Not even when I was being taken to the Juvenile custody after killing Her.

Dad wanted to ask so many things, but how could I tell him that his son was physically harrassed in his own house!

How could I tell him how dirty I felt every time I saw myself in the mirror?

How could I tell that my nights had been turned into nightmares by that Satana!

So, I kept that all inside me, all bottled up.!

With the help of dad's influence and his legal team, I was released after 12 months based in my good conduct but I was never the same innocent Nakul any more!

And now I hated women and their touch!
I tried to over come my past but never really succeeded and thus I found a way out!

I became a sadist!
I used women like tissues!
I found my peace in torturing them!
I would never let them touch me whenever I screwed them. Only i was allowed to touch them....and only I was allowed to ruin them.....and trust me you do not even want to know my ways!

That is a dark dominant inhumane part of my personality, only my s@x partners/workers experienced!

Many times, my conscience told me to mend my ways of handling them but I could not see the goodness in women anymore, and later with time, I ignored all those weak feelings!

But recently, there is this one little Girl who is trying to break that wall.
The girl who has the ability to see through me!

The girl who is my WIFE Now!

MY BELA!

Crown me a Sadist or a Psychopath but I married her for my own selfish desires!
The day I saw her, I knew she was the light in my dark and fucked up life.....i could draw barbarous pleasure from her light and innocence but I restrained myself from acting weak for reasons unknown to me yet.

I let it go as I knew I would only ruin her with my malice and malevolent intentions!

But things turned ugli when I saw her with Avinash. I had finally found a purpose to satisfy my evilness. I had an excuse to tag her as a satana. And then in the name of a Blackmail, I married her.....and now that I have married her, I will engulf her in my sadistic darkness! And now she has pierced my ego, there is no way I am going to set her Free!

The Dominant Sadist Inside Me Will Never Let Her Go!

I am bound to break her.... I am bound to shatter her Light!

And engulf her in Me, my Darkness!

I looked at the side table clock and it showed it was 3 am.
I knew I would not be able to sleep anymore, on top of that my head felt heavy as a mountain!

I took a painkiller and showered but my mind was focused on the scene that I had seen in my slumber. The bloodied face of Bela kept flashing in front of my eyes and as if on its own accord, my legs went to check on Bela.

To my surprise, she was awake too.
The sound of the running water and her muffled sobs reached my ears and I stood on the door, closing my eyes!

Feeling her pain just like mine!
Would you call me a Psychopath if I told you that I found peace in her Suffering!

Oh, the Cruel fate that had bound us together!

Not able to listen to any more of her cries, I left her room!

I could not concentrate on anything after listening to her faint sobs, so I decided to distract myself.
I sat on the dinning table with my breakfast and Laptop, pretending to work, but honestly I was waiting For Bela. I wanted to make sure, she was ok.

But when she came, I saw a different Avatar of her! Cald in a some kind of formal Indian wear and a bag on her shoulder, Bela did not even spare me a glance and was heading towards the main door.

The heck she can ignore me!

Where do you think you are going early this morning Bela??? - I asked in a hard tone

She halted and then turned around and replied coldly -

None of your Business Mr. Trehan!

And with that she was gone!
I gritted my teeth, she, throwing attitude at me was irritating me.....and I must settle scores with her!

With that I dialled a number -

Yes, Follow my Wife!
And I want information about each and every second!

Hanging up, I clenched my jaw and growled -

Just wait up Bela!
I will soon crush your arrogance!

I have not given you the rights to Ignore me!

Guys, how was it?
So, just like Bela, Nakul too has a haunting past!

What is going to happen next??
Do you think Nakul only has hate for Bela and he wants to control her life?

Would they ignore each other and just pretend like nothing happened??

Vote-Comment-Share-Follow

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

19.4K 1.2K 30
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
300K 11.7K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...
13.8K 666 48
"𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’π’π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’†. 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒐 π’π’π’π’Œ 𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’† π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’”. π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’π’† π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 π’•π’‚π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’Žπ’†, 𝒐𝒓 π’˜...