Stepsister Next Door || SaTzu...

By Dimenth0r

Where Sana is Tzuyu's stepsister, and Mina is Chaeyoung's stepsister... A bit different from the one shots More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
STEPSISTER NEXT DOOR || PHASE 2 [MICHAENG || WATTPAD || TWICE]
Phase 2: Prologue
Phase 2: Chapter 1
Phase 2: Chapter 2
Phase 2: Chapter 3
Phase 2: Chapter 4
Phase 2: Chapter 5
Phase 2: Chapter 6
Phase 2: Chapter 7
Phase 2: Chapter 8
Phase 2: Chapter 1O
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Phase 2: Chapter 11
Phase 2: Chapter 12
Phase 2: Chapter 13
Phase 2: Chapter 14
Phase 2: Chapter 15
EPILOGUE
Next Chapter (UPDATE)

Phase 2: Chapter 9

4.6K 213 108
By Dimenth0r

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

Chaeyoung and Heejin are standing in front of each otherm at the middle of the living room of Kai's house. The kid is already on her school uniform, Chaeyoung made her snacks and lunch. She make sure that everything that her daughter needs for her first day in new school is ready, Chaeyoung even gave her cash, though the latter refuse to take it, but because Chaeyoung is persistent~ Heejin was left with no choice but to get the money.

"Don't you like to attend school?" Chaeyoung asked

She pity her daughter, the latter's just looking down, fidgeting, disoriented and don't know what to do, and that made Chaeyoung worry.

What if that will trigger something?

What if this will cause an attack to Heejin?

Chaeyoung's scared of those things.
It's been a minute but Heejin haven't spoke yet.

Chaeyoung heave a deep sigh and put her hands in her pocket "Why don't you skip school today?"

Chaeyoung's words made Heejin lift her head and look at her mother in surprise.

Chaeyoung smiles "Let's go out"

"But Eomma said that I shouldn't skip school" Heejin told Chaeyoung , she then look at her feet again "Am I really going to move in your house tonight?"

Chaeyoung reached for Heejin's hands and gently squeeze it "Don't worry, everything will be fine"

Though Kai told her last night that Mina asked her to come home, Chaeyoung decided not to... Well not for that time, since Heejin just fell asleep after crying all day. She can't just wake her daughter and tell her that they're going to move out, but she already told Heejin that they'll be leaving Kai's place.

She keep on telling her daughter that everything will be fine, but Chaeyoung herself is not sure of that. But with a doctor in the same roof, she knows that it will be better for Heejin, though she's also afraid of how will Mina and Heejin act with each other.

~

At the school ground, two boys with the same face were walking side by side.

"Mama said~ that we should look after her" Aki argues with his twin brother

"But I don't get it, is it really true that she's aunt Chaeyoung's daughter?" Chen

"Do you think that our parents will lie about it?" Aki

"Why is aunt Chaeyoung still alive if she have a daughter with another woman?" Chen asked, and that makes them more curious

"That make sense" Aki replied

On their way to the building, they saw a familiar face. Someone who is like a younger sister to them.

"What's up?" Ryujin asked, and walked with the boys

Chen make a face "Mama asked us to look after Aunt Chaeyoung's child"

"Is that the girl named Heejin?" Ryujin

"You know about her too?" Aki

Ryujin nodded "My moms told me to befriend her... I don't know her yet, but I think she's cool. She's Aunt Chaeyoung's child after all"

"That make sense" Chen replied "It runs in the blood"

"Yoo Ryujin!"

The three look back to see that someone who called Ryujin. And their mind didn't fail them, for they already thought who it was.
It was no other than Lia, and seeing her~ made Aki and Chen give a teasing smile to Ryujin.

"Hey! Stop it!" Ryujin hissed, hitting the twins shoulders

"What? We're not saying anything?" Chen asked, trying his best not to laugh

"But you're thinking of something" Ryujin

Not long after and Lia catch up with them. She wrapped her arms around Ryujin's arm and walked beside the latter.

"Good morning Ryujin" Lia show her best smile, but the latter rolled her eyes in irritation

"The class is about to start" Ryujin nod her head at the boys "See you at lunch"

Chen and Aki waved their hands at Heejin, as they go on separate ways.

"School sucks" Chen complain

"Shut up" Aki

"Yah! Your tryout is on Saturday... Have you tell Mama about it" Chen asked his brother. Aki sighs and shakes her head "Yah! Mama must know that you will try to join the archery team"

"Tsk... How can do it in front of an athlete? Mama is an ace, I'm just a newbie" Aki

"You should tell her, she'll be brokenhearted if you won't" Chen tried to convince the latter

"Maybe I'll tell her if I make it to the team... So if I failed, she won't be disappointed" Aki

Chen gasped "Yah!.. You're the best version of me"

Aki's forehead creased "Best version of you?!"

"Aisst! We're twins" Chen points at himself "I suck" he then points at Aki "You don't... You're our family's pride"

"But you're Mama's favorite, and I'm not" Aki replied

"But Mommy loves you the most" Chen

The twins look down in unison and sighs...
Both have insecurities, both were jealous in their own little way, something that their parents failed to see.

Aki and Chen entered their classroom and sat at the back, where their designated seats are.

After less than half an our, a girl entered the room with the teacher. And for some reason, the Chou twins had an idea about the girl. It's like they are seeing a younger version of their aunt Chaeyoung.

The teacher made Heejin stand in front of the class.

"Hi" Heejin bowed her head "My name is Lee Heejin"

"She looks like the girl in the photo" Chen whispered to his side

"What photo?" Aki whispered back

"The girl who had a crush on Mama" Chen

Aki's eyes widened "Oh yeah, they even have the same last name"

"Heejin, go and sit beside Chen" The teacher points at the back

The Chou twins lost track of what's happening in front. The next thing they know is when their home room teacher asked Heejin to sit.

She went at the back, at the last row. And sat at the right side of Chen, while Aki's on his brother's left side.

"Excuse me..." Heejin called the attention of Aki

The Chou twins look at Heejin at the same time.

"Uhmm... Can we exchange seats?" Heejin shyly utter

"Do you want to be~ beside the window?" Aki asked

Heejin noded "Please... I need air"

Aki quickly get off his seat and took his bag "Yeah sure"

"Thanks" Heejin replied and they exchanged seats.

As soon as she settled her things, Heejin put her arms on the table and look outside the window. She's not comfortable, new school means new people... And she's not good at making friends, that's why she's worried. She miss her Eomma, if only the latter didn't left her...

Unbeknownst to Heejin, Chaeyoung's outside her classroom~ and secretly watching her.
Chaeyoung's worried for her daughter, she wants to make sure that everything is fine with the new school. She's grateful that Tzuyu's kids are looking after Heejin, if only Tzuyu find out the truth behind Heejin's birth mom...

Later that day...

Tzuyu fetched Chanho and Woojin from their school, Chaeyoung asked her that favor. Chanho is now on the shotgun while Woojin's at the back.

"Why are you here?" Chanho asked after he closed the door of Tzuyu's car.

"Your Mom asked me to fetch you" Tzuyu replied

"Which one?" Chanho

"The small one" Tzuyu

"Are you going to take us home?" Woojin asked from the backseat

Tzuyu look at the rear view mirror to see Woojin "Nah, we're going to your sister"

Woojin's eyes lit up "We're going to see Noona?!" He asked in excitement

Chanho confusedly look at Woojin, then back to Tzuyu.

"Where is that?" Chanho

Chanho already knew that Chaeyoung has another child, but no one confirmed it to him, not even Mina nor Chaeyoung. He just heard it, the night that their parents fight. And Woojin's reaction, is a great evidence that the boy know something that he don't.

"We're going to her school" Tzuyu replied, she think for a moment before saying that. But the boys seems like they knew about it.

"And where is that?" Chanho continue asking

"It's on Aki and Chen's school" Tzuyu replied

"Isn't it too early for us to be there?" Chanho asked

"We can spend some time together, while we're waiting for them" Tzuyu

"But you're no fun to be with" Chanho

Tzuyu sighs in irritation "Ohw young man, if you only knew. I have the biggest contribution why you're made" she told Chanho, the latter confusedly look at Tzuyu and watched her start the engine and drive away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
131K 3.7K 38
SaTzuđź’śMiTzu
10.6K 224 47
a MiChaeng story.
24K 1.1K 59
Just random shots