My Insane, Cunning Vixen.

Od endlessnights1

Viviana Lexington comes from a tough background, I would say the same for Mr. D'Amberiso. He is a mafia leade... Více

Back stories (Short Chapter)EDITED
Meeting.
The Talk.
Shopping and Drama.
The Recruitment... And a Sister?
Adoption.
What the actual fuck?
The Recruitment Meeting.
Talks,Talks,Talks.
Challenge Pt. 1
Challenge Pt. 2
I love you...
"I love you..." Pt. 2
Funerals and Hospital Visits.
Almost Normal.
Wow...
Males and Females
Date Night
Plans
Preparation
Wedding
Honeymoon
Honeymoon Pt.2
Home.
Changes.
Space
Happy Birthday
Love Making
Exhaustion
Changes.(EDITED)
Growth
Happiness
Visiting Mexico Pt.1
Saving a Wedding (Pt.2)
Home
Travels
Think Through
Alive
Epilogue

New Things

332 10 6
Od endlessnights1

Hey guys! Sorry for being late on chapters I've been super busy but I hope you all are ready for more to come!

**A week later**

Viviana's P.O.V)

I woke up to the bed empty once again. So much for us trying to be an actual couple. I confronted it to him yesterday and all he said was "It isn't my fault I run a damn mafia Viviana!"

Really? Then who's is it? Suck my big toe. I got up and went to go shower, as I was grabbing my robe and walking towards the bathroom. I sat my robe on the hook by the shower door and slid off my night shorts and my tank-top. As I got in I turned on the water letting it heat up to the temperature I like it at. As I was standing under the water getting my body wet and brushing through my hair, I heard the door to the bedroom open.

I tilted my head forward to look through the door as I was squeezing my Fructis shampoo on my hand, "May I help whomever you are?" I asked putting the bottle down and massaging my head. "Ms. Vivian, Mr. D'Ambersio wanted me to tell you he's leaving for a business trip in 5 minutes and to meet him downstairs." A meek female voice spoke, I gave her a stink eye and scoffed.

"You must be new. It's Viviana. And you can tell him I said to come up here or else." I said monotonously voice. "Yes ma'am." as she said that, I heard the door shut, I washed my hair and put in conditioner of the same kind as my shampoo and brushed it through my hair and scalp. As I was washing my body I heard a door open and in came heavy footing.

"Sorry, I wouldn't of told you to come down if you were in the shower. But I have to go and it'll be for about 5 days. So I'l-" I cut him off and laughed, "I should've walked down there naked and wet, for all your men to see huh? Maybe they would show more affection to me than you hmm?" I stated and washed the soap off. Before I could turn around I heard the door to the shower open and I was pulled into a hard body, I looked up and seen his eyes clouded by jealousy and anger.

"Don't joke about that stuff. You're mine and only mine Viviana. Do I make myself clear?" He asked sternly, he held my jaw in his hand. I rolled my eyes, "No interactions with that mouse unless you absolutely have too, you will come home in 2 days, I want a new knife, and we're having a serious talk when you come back. You're dismissed." I rebuked towards him. I glared at Gerald as I pushed him away from me and finished my shower. I heard his footsteps depart and a few minutes later I got out and put on my robe.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen getting breakfast, then my poor french toast was taken out of my hands by one of the maids.

"I'm so sorry Ms. if I known you were hungry I would've made a new batch for you. It'll only be quickly."She said as she started grabbing dishes but I grabbed her by her shoulders. "Mrs. O'Conner, I say this as an order, no more making me food, only time you can is if I'm sick or pregnant. Understand?" I asked grabbing my plate back and walking towards the microwave and warming it up. I looked back at her and she quickly nodded. I got my food and went to sit at the table and started eating.

Gerald's P.O.V)

I walked out of the bathroom sighing and rubbed my face. As I walked downstairs as Jackson looked at me and laughed. "They get annoying huh." Jackson made a sad chuckle and walked out towards the car and I followed suit.

*1 day later they got on a plane and are in Bulgaria*

As we sat in the office waiting for the Russians to come in, I got on my phone and seen I had a message from Viviana's guard and I furrowed my brows and opened the message.

Nikola: Sir Ms. Viviana left around 3:45 pm yesterday afternoon and has not returned yet. We've tried tracing her phone and everything but can't get any hits on her.

I didn't even bother replying. I quickly got up and started packing my things.

"Sir, they aren't here yet." Freddie said quietly, I glared at him and sighed. "Unless you're going to go look for my fiance, then lets go. They should've been on time." I grabbed my briefcase and stormed out calling our chauffeur to head to the airport. As we got on the plane I had the men on here start trying to find her. I have no recent enemies so where could she of gone. As I got home I quickly ran to the bedroom to try and look for something to see where she went. I walked into her closet and seen her gun and daggers were missing.

Of course she went to go do something without telling anyone. I walked to the office to set my stuff down and I called the Russian mafia to discuss things and apologize. As I hung up the phone relieved that we resolved everything, I looked at my desk and seen a small note on the corner of it. I grunted while leaning forward and grabbing it.

"I've got some business to tend to.Might be back in 3 days or 4 depends on how I feel. Toodles! -Vivi"

I sighed and laid the note back down and texted my men to stop since I know what she's doing. I looked towards my filing cabinets to debate if I want to sort through them until I saw them unlocked and open as well as disheveled. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked through them and seen most of my main and important files missing from the cabinets. I rushed out of my office and ran downstairs pressing the emergency button. In 2 minutes tops all men in the mansion came rushing to the foyer.

"Viviana has taken my files of the missions that are important and are the main ones. Those missions are dangerous and require groups, she isn't suite or strong enough to handle all of them." I said urgently as I started patting down my pockets and waistline for my things. I was about to head out until I was pulled from it by Jackson,

"Nikola said something." He said nodding towards Nikola. I looked over towards him and shrugged at him. "A group of our foot soldiers are missing along with our guns and other weaponry. I think she is more capable of things than you think, Sir. No disrespect, but I am her personal guard and she's told me stories about her past. She escaped the most heavily guarded mental institution and she managed to get in here in the span of 2 minutes. You don't call her a vixen for a reason do you? I think we should let her take the time and come back on her own." Nikola spoke softly, careful not to anger me. I sighed and nodded and walked upstairs to my office, fixing everything. I went to get a drink from the bar in there and seen my drawer was open, the drawer where I place my valuables. It's always locked but it wasn't, she pick-locked it. I rummaged through it and notice anything from it missing, I sighed in relief. I went back to my desk and finished up some paperwork that needed to be done.

**3 days later**

After being on the phone with some mafia dons,they were claiming that they were broken into and that I should keep watch out. I thanked them then hung up, making my way towards the bedroom. I walked in there being swarmed by her scent. I smiled softly to myself and walked to the bathroom undressing myself as I made my way there. I started the water to the hot setting and I got in, letting it burn my skin. I washed my body then rinsed it off. As I turned off the water and started to get out I heard the bedroom door slamming open.

"Gerald, she's back!"  Jackson said eagerly as he ran into the bathroom and quickly looking at the wall. I got out quickly wrapping my towel around my waist tightly and stomped downstairs, I was feeling a mix of emotions. Happiness, relief, anger and lust.  I stood on the last step as I heard her beautiful laughter fill the foyer. 

"It was quite the adventure. I loved it." Viviana squealed, I cleared my throat then she snapped her head towards me and ran towards me jumping on me. I quickly put my foot on the ground and picked her up.   I turned around and quickly went up the steps towards our room. As I entered I sat her down and locked the door then turned the light on.  I turned towards her and glared at her. 

"Sit" I said while walking towards her. She walked out to the balcony and sat on the lounge set. I rolled my eyes and she giggled. 

"What files did you take Viviana?" I asked as I sat across from her looking at the dark orange sky with hues or pink and purple. "I took all files dealing with any in the states surrounding us. That's all. Oh! Do you wanna see the goodies I found?" Vivi beamed while getting up, but I grabbed her arm and looked at her confused. 

"Viviana I have 50 files to do with the three states around us. How'd you finish them in a few days? You didn't bring anyone, I know that for a fact." I stated and she shrugged and looked at her hands.

"Nice to see you still write me off as helpless and can't do anything for myself or my mafia I'm soon to be in charge of!" Viviana shouted, I gasped and sighed. "Viviana, that's not what I meant." I said while standing up as so did she. She grabbed something from her pocket then I felt a cold, sharp metal touch my skin, lightly being dragged across my neck. I gulped and looked at Viviana. Her eyes were clouded by the same feelings she had when she was in her psychotic break. 

"Viviana. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. You know that. I've been worried sick for you! You could've died, been caught or tortured! Or kidnapped for that matter!" I spoke frustratingly towards her, after I finished my sentence I felt her dig it further into my skin.  I coughed a bit and Viviana rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah right, like anyone knows who I am. I've been with you fro a year and a half Gerald. And nothing I've met no one except the people here. I want the life I deserve! I'm trying to prove myself to you Gerald! But you keep shooting me down, you keep pushing me away! I'm tired of this! I will find one that needs a queen!" She yelled while pushing the knife deeper, I felt blood trickle out of my neck a bit. 

I held my breath and at that moment she pulled her knife away and stomped towards her closet grabbing a back pack and shoving clothes and other things in there. "Where are you going?" I asked walking towards her but she held her knife out, "I'm leaving here. I want to be somewhere I'll be fucking respected at Gerald." She seethed out.

I sat on the bed watching her leave, I didn't bother chasing her. I obviously can't provide her with myself or anything. I sighed and fell back on the bed. I cried myself to sleep for Viviana.

A few months have passed and I've been trying to track her down but there's no ping on her phone. I've been stressing over her for months and I've called every mafia I know and I got nothing. 

**3 years later since Viviana left.**

I've been watching the news for 5 hours straight hearing how there's been multiple fires, bombs, robberies and killings everywhere. Me and Jackson has been watching it and shook our heads. All of a sudden a ringing took my eyes off of the TV and I picked it up. 

"Good Evening Mr. D' Amberiose. We are having a welcoming gala as we are welcoming a new mafia into our alliance and we would like for you to come and enjoy the night with us." Mr. Mories said softly and I told him I'd be there then he gave me details and I hung up. I wonder who the new one could be.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

453 39 11
After losing her mom in a car accident Alexa's mom's boyfriend begins to resent and abuse her. When he dies of overdose Alexa is sent to live with he...
131K 2.3K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
12.5K 193 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
66K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...