𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 �...

By OmgYanjun

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ Afte... More

𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
UPDATE
4.2
4.3 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

2.1

1K 53 12
By OmgYanjun

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 21: 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae downed another shot as loud music played at the club. Lights flashed and flickered, making him more dizzy than he already was. His eyes became drowsy and he felt a hand on his thigh.

Hyunjae looked up and met eyes with a girl who had laid her hands on him. Deeply staring into her eyes, he saw Chanmi even if it wasn't her. He blinked and the image of her disappear. Hyunjae grabbed the hand on his thigh and threw it off. He downed another shot and felt the girl place her hand on him again.

"Aren't you feeling a bit-"

"Fuck off," He cut the girl off. "I.. I have.." he paused as an image of Chanmi was imprinted in his mind. "I have a girlfriend." He got up and grabbed his jacket.

The girl gripped on him, "A taken man wouldn't be in a club would he?"

Hyunjae shook her hand off. "Didn't you hear me? I have a girlfriend bitch." He then walked away.

Then, he pulled out his phone and stared at Chanmi's contact.

Princess to Chanmi ✨💓

(Chanmi means Praise)

He lowered his head as he pressed on the call button. He groaned and hit his head on the brick wall. He heard the phone pick up.

"Hello?"

Hyunjae sighed. "I-.." He hiccuped. "Why.."

"Jaehyun? Are you drunk?"

"Y-You.." He paused. "Why don't... you— why don't you.. love me?" He laughed to himself, "I'm a fool.." His tears fell from the corner of his eye.

"Jae- Hyunjae where are you?" Chanmi asked as she worriedly wore her jacket.

"You.." he hiccuped. "called me Hyunjae." A smile grew on his face.

"Answer me where are you?!"

"Some club around the campus," he laughed.

"Stay there and don't go anywhere!" She yelled before hanging up and searching up a map. The closest club was 30 minutes away. Chanmi grabbed her keys. "Mom I'm going out!"

*

Chanmi quickly pulled over and saw a familiar figure leaning on the wall as everybody passed by the boy, judging him. She hopped out of the car and closed the door shut. She rushed toward Hyunjae and grabbed his arm.

Hyunjae smiled when he saw her and fell in her arms. "You came.." He whispered with his head on her shoulder. The smell of alcohol waved into her nose. She tilted her head away, trying to not smell it.

"Let's go," She said and tried putting his arm over her shoulder. Hyunjae backed off. He slowly reached for her hands and caressed them, gently. Hyunjae looked up into her hazel eyes and bitterly smiled.

"Why are you even drinking?" Chanmi mumbled and stared at his hands.

"Chanmi-ah, I REALLY like you.." Hyunjae drowsily said with a chuckle. Chanmi sighed.

"Jaehyun-"

"Call me Hyunjae," Hyunjae smiled. His eyelids fell and he slightly tipped over, causing Chanmi to hold on him tight by the hands.

"Ji Chanmi, why did you break my heart?" Hyunjae frowned and hiccuped. He opened his eyes. His head collapsed onto her chest. "I really loved you.."

Chanmi let go of his hands and grabbed his face. She pulled him up so he could look into her eyes. "Let's get home first-"

"I like you Ji Chanmi!" He yelled with tears bubbling in his eyes. "Do you not like me?"

"I..."

"Was it all a lie...?" He asked and a tear fell. Chanmi wiped his tear with her thumb.

"No, now lets-"

He attached his lips onto her's but she immediately pushed him away. "I can't kiss you when you're drunk," Chanmi said and covered her mouth.

"Wae?" He asked with sorrowful eyes.

"It's simple, you're not supposed to," Chanmi said. "The sober you might not want to kiss me."

"Both versions of me have wanted you for a long time," Hyunjae responded and closed his eyes as he kissed her. Chanmi couldn't resist it, she was falling in too deep.

Hyunjae smiled in the kiss and parted, "I love you, will you marry me?" Chanmi's eyes widened.

"Get in the car first!" She shouted while blushing and rushed into the car. Hyunjae chased her.

"Don't go away!!" He yelled with a pout.

*

Chanmi pushed him onto his bed and stretched. "Aish.. why is he so heavy?" She bent her back and looked at the boy who was passed out. Chanmi bent down and covered him with the blanket and fixed his posture to prevent any cramps.

She stood up and stared at him. Her eyes trailed around his body. She knew she missed him but she couldn't admit it. Chanmi lifted his head and placed a pillow under. "What do I do now?" She ruffled her hair and looked at the helpless boy.

Chanmi bit her lip and walked out the round and into the living room. Cans of beer were placed everywhere along with his trash. Is this really how he is living?

She cleaned up his mess but felt tears forming in her eyes. Feelings tingled in her heart. Why am I feeling broken? Chanmi wiped her tear and swept the floor.

On her knees, she cried. It all came out but she didn't know why. Perhaps it was because she loved him and missed him. Maybe it was because she felt sympathy. Or maybe she just wanted to deny the fact she wished Hyunjae a better life.

Chanmi wiped all her tears and finished cleaning. There was nothing to make food out of for Hyunjae when he wakes up. Chanmi walked into Hyunjae's room. She watched him closely as it was going to be the last time she wanted to see him.

His eyelids slowly opened and sobered up. "Where am I?"

"Your room," Chanmi finished and tried leaving until he pulled her by the wrist.

"Don't leave again Chanmi-"

"You left me before I left you. I was just able to be the one that cut it off." Chanmi cut him off coldly.

"How did I leave you?!" He shouted with teary eyes.

"The way you look at somebody else can leave me alone wishing that the person you looked at were me," Chanmi answered.

"Chanmi," He sternly called and pulled her down onto his bed. Hyunjae stared into her cold dilated eyes. "This break lasted for a year. I can't see your smile. I can't feel your warmth. I can't even call you without wanting to cry," He stated.

"Every night, I wonder what I did wrong and what I could do to make it better. I waited for your call Ji Chanmi! I waited for you to bring us back together!" Hyunjae shouted.

Chanmi contained her tears and tried getting up until he pinned her down on the bed. "What did I do wrong?!" He yelled with tears falling out of his eyes. His voice become soft and his voice cracked, "Please.."

Chanmi looked away from his eyes. You can't give in, You can't give-

Her thoughts were cut off when Hyunjae kissed her. They both felt warmth in their hearts as butterflies bursted in their stomach. Hyunjae parted for breath.

"I can't do this anymore Chanmi, I can't wait." Hyunjae frowned and stared at her hazel eyes.

"You don't like me Hyunjae," Chanmi stated. "I'm just a rebound for Sowon."

"Stop saying that!" Hyunjae yelled. "You are not an item I use to replace some person! You're my best friend— my girlfriend!"

Chanmi held in her cries. "Then what do you like about me?" Hyunjae fell silent. "I knew it.." She mumbled.

"I love it when I hold your hand. It makes my heart flutter. I love it when your hair moves with the wind. It reminds me how ethereal you are. I love it when you smile. Only then, I'll know I've made you happy," Hyunjae said. "Should I continue?"

Chanmi bit her lip.

"You make my heart beat quickly. Whenever I see you, all my worries on my back and shoulder suddenly disappear. Now that I'm looking at you right now," He paused. "I'm falling in love all over again."

Chanmi turned her head and faced Hyunjae who was already broken in pieces. "Jaehyun..."

"Sometimes I wonder if I never fell in love with you this all wouldn't be tearing me apart," Hyunjae stated and got off of her. "I'm sorry if I startled you I just— I just missed you."

His head hung low. He didn't know what had came over him.

"I.. I'll think about it." Chanmi said as she grabbed her stuff and left. Hyunjae sat on his bed running his hands through his hair in frustration.

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1446
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚢 9, 2021

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1K 29
❛in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
81.5K 4.4K 24
❛ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟? 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①⓪①④ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric ☆☆╮ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ©𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑦𝑠𝑎𝑛...
22.2K 1.9K 20
❛ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②①⓪④②⑤ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric...
116K 6K 25
❛ 𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴘɪɴ ᴏғғ ❥ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①①②⑦ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric ☆☆╮ 𝑤...