Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

By euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... More

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too

12K 549 1K
By euphoricninja

chapter 29

~~~~

Hi! 😅 first of all, do not expect too much from this chapter... 😂 This is lighter than the 2 last chaps?! 🤔 i guess? Well, Every arc has an ending and we're moving there. 🤧

This is a long chapter... so I hope you will enjoy this 🤞🏻

~~~~

Irene looked outside their house with annoyance. The reporters had camped out outside to wait for their statements regarding their company.

She then glanced at her ring, touching it "Suho cannot divorce me. Just no." She would never allow herself to be out of Suho's family, or else she didn't know what to do.

Her fingers grasped her phone and typed in Suho's number. She waited for him to answer but no to avail. He did not answer her call. She impatiently dialed his number again, but nothing happened. The end tone would always play.

Irene furiously dialed Suho's number as many times as she can not until he would answer, and finally, he answered with a grunt. "What do you want?"

Her voice changed into a pleading voice that would always work, "Babe, please get me here. We are being harassed by the reporters."

Suho scoffed with annoyance, "Are you kidding me? After all of the things you did?"

Irene would not budge, no she cannot "I know I messed up, but please believe that this is your son. Have DNA test it's fucking okay with me." She tried to say, thinking that Suho will believe in her

"You don't even need to tell me, we will do the DNA testing. The divorce papers will be sent t---" Suho said with conviction just to be cut off by Irene.

"No! I will not sign those! I will not, never." Irene insisted with firmness in her voice

Suho's voice raised a little from what he heard, "Let's not make this difficult, Irene." He paused, a sigh escaping his lips "Don't worry I'll give compensation from what is asked by the court."

Irene snapped, "No! I will not sign those fucking papers! Even over my dead body! You'll be tied with me forever!!" she cackled as she ended the call.

~~~~

Taehyung woke up earlier than his wife, who was sleeping soundly beside him. He looked at his phone to see the news that Irene's father is still in the detention holding facility. His brows furrowed with annoyance as he grabbed his phone from the bedside table.

He dialed few numbers which were picked up immediately.

"Good morning, President Kim," Jack said clearly panting, the poor boy was in the bathroom when President Kim called so he had to run out.

"Why is that Bastard not yet in jail?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounded very cold.

Jack gulped a few times before answering, "Irene Bae seemed to contact Mr. Lin to hold the investigation for his dad for a few hours by paying some police. Mr. Lin is in talks to acquire the Bae Company."

Taehyung's mood flipped immediately, "What station is that?" He was going to give a few mercies on Irene, the Baes, and Mr. Lin but now he completely forgot what even mercy means.

Jack felt the chills on his body from his boss's voice even though it's just through the phone. "Station 12, Seoul. President Kim, should I call Young Master Namjoon?"

Taehyung hummed, "Hmm... Call Mark as well. He needs to be informed."

"Yes, President Kim," Jack noted.

"They are teaming up against me, huh?" Those simple words from Taehyung were enough to make Jack realized what is about to happen is one hell of a ride.

As the phone call ended, Jisoo woke up as she saw her husband put down his phone. Her eyes blinked a few times to adjust to the light seeping through the windows.

"Why are you up so early?" Jisoo asked facing her husband. "You don't have work today, right?"

Taehyung looked at his wife lovingly, the cold deadly aura he had awhile ago during the call is nowhere to be found. "I just need to finish some things."

Jisoo's instinct immediately kicked in, sitting up immediately, "Do you have a meeting? Then, I'll cook simple breakfast for you." she then tried to stand up before a force pulled her back on the bed and be wrapped with the buff body of her husband, Taehyung.

They do not need any words to show their love as you looked at the two hugging each other while having a staring contest.

"You must be tired from last night. I'll cook today, okay?" Taehyung said breaking their rather warm hug before cupping his wife's face and leaving a kiss on her lips as he stood up to get some shirt and wear it.

While Taehyung was cooking, Jisoo walked to her husband's walk-in closet, finding his oversized shirt to wear. It was rather a comfortable thing for her to do.

She finished fixing their bed as she had a little spare time to clean their room while waiting for her husband to finish preparing their breakfast.

Jisoo smelled the toasted bread and some bacon and that drove her to the kitchen. There is her husband wearing an apron cooking. Her lips curved up as she went closer, hugging him from behind. "That smells good."

Taehyung actually liked it so much, he would pay millions of money just for her to hug him every day but it is a good thing he doesn't need to since she was his.

As they were eating, Jisoo turned on the television to see what is happening and there she saw new news that came up.

"Irene Bae and Kim Suho filing for a divorce?"

Her eyes showed no sympathy, but she suddenly looked at her husband with curiosity "Am I a bad woman?"

Taehyung's brows furrowed, thinking if he heard her right, "No, you're not. They deserved it." He claimed with warmth in his voice.

"Besides... what you did is merely half of what I was planning to do to them. I am just holding back because you said she is pregnant." Taehyung explained, holding his wife's hand.

Jisoo smiled, "Even though I hate them, I do not want to make their baby suffer. The child didn't do anything wrong."

Taehyung looked at Jisoo earnestly as his lips curved up into a smile. He wrapped his hand to hers as he planted a soft kiss on the back of her hand. "I'm sure you will be a great mom in the future."

~~~~

Irene saw the news about her and Suho's divorce. She immediately thought of something and went out of their house, trying to take advantage of the situation.

The reporters were in a frenzy as they waited for Irene to speak, "Suho and I will not have a divorce. That news is all false, so please stop assuming that because we are getting stronger since we have our kid on the way."

"How about your dad?"

"I believe whoever did this is just jealous of us. The truth will set my father free and not guilty." Irene answered before excusing herself and rode her family car.

Irene broke out into a smile as she entered the car, "That will make it harder for Suho to divorce me."

Irene's manager can't help but sigh, "There is still time to change, Irene."

"No, there's no backing down. Let's go to the company." Irene firmly said, ordering her manager to bring her to Suho.

As Irene reached the company, she was stopped by the guards. "Why are you not letting me in?" She furiously asked.

"CEO Suho told us not to let you in."

Irene scoffed at what she heard, "Tell him if he doesn't want to see me then I'll tell whole South Korea what their family did to me last night."

Before the guard could even speak, a force pulled Irene inside the company.

"Suho, my hand." Irene whimpered in pain from the stronghold of Suho, but the man did not let go not until they entered his office.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Suho shouted.

"As far as I remember, I am still your wife and I am still an artist of this company," Irene said back.

"Your contract will remain on us but our ties will be Boss and an artist. The divorce papers..." Suho stopped when Irene slapped him

"If you do that, I will abort this child and say to the public that you are the reason why." Irene threatened to make Suho flustered.

"Will you go to that extent? You'll kill a child." Suho berated in disbelief at what she said.

Irene declared without a glimpse of thinking twice, "Yes, Suho! I'll go to that extent if you will divorce me since this child will not have a father either!"

Suho's heart quivered as much as he wanted to get rid of Irene in his life, he cannot let a poor soul suffer and die especially he's not sure if the child is his. Not to mention Irene's threat.

He dialed on his phone with a dejected voice, "Bring some food in my office."

Irene's face lit up from what she heard, as she went to sit down on the sofa she is so used to lay down.

~~~~

Jack immediately went to his boss's office. "President Kim, Young Master Mark called up and he said Mr. Bae will be in jailed today and a high chance of him being guilty."

Jack paused reading on his phone, "Another case will be filed against him for obstruction of Justice together with Mr. Lin, but he was sure that Mr. Lin can break into the case since his son is a Judge."

Taehyung smiled in satisfaction, "Don't worry. His son cannot do anything once their businesses go wrong."

He continued, giving orders to Jack, "Issue an order, whoever has a tie in Mr. Lin's company should cut it before I cut my ties with them."

Jack nodded and immediately worked to send the notice.

Soon after the notice has been made, several companies pulled out their ties with Mr. Lin's company, but Mr. Lin's power is great as well. Using underhanded maneuvers to hold some big companies and be acquainted with some officials, he holds great power in the Elite circle that some did not quiver in Kim's group announcement.

Jack chant a few prayers before reporting the result to his boss, "President Kim, some companies did not pull out since they are not under Kim's group and were threatened by Mr. Lin. He also acquired the Bae's company so they got back up immediately."

Instead of being angry, an evil smile was seen on Taehyung's face. "That old man is indeed a good businessman, we will be a good partner if we met on good terms."

He took a sip on his coffee, "He made one mistake though... going against me."

Jack felt the coldness in his boss's voice, he knew that soon enough Mr. Lin's company will go down especially when his boss called some people that you should not really mess up with.

On the other side, Mr. Lin was in his office with his staff. "How many pulled out on us?"

One staff counted, "12 out of 30 companies pulled out. Those 12 are under Kim Group. Our stock went down by 10%."

Mr. Lin's face turned into a frown, even though 18 are still with them those 12 are a major part of his company. "That young lad wanted to go against an experienced man like me. Let us see."

He then ordered the staff to contact Mr. Bae to have an alliance. Acquiring the whole company will bring great value to them. Lin and Bae, two big companies joined.

As soon as he acquired the Bae Company, his stock went back up by 7%. Even if the company is under investigation, you cannot deny the name it holds especially the majority of shipments that are made through them. He even threatened some officials about their underhanded schemes.

"Great job! We got what we lose. Observe their next step."

But after 15 minutes, one staff frantically ran to the office his face was pale. "Sir, our stock went down by 20%. 15 from the 18 companies that stayed with us pulled out."

Mr. Lin's shouted, fuming in anger. "What the hell happened?"

The staff gulped as he reports what had happened, "Min Group, Kim Corporation, Park Holdings, and Park Industries issued a notice that whoever stayed with us will be going against them."

Mr. Lin's face turned dark, he then received a message on his phone that made him realized defeat.

Going against a war without powerful friends and allies is like running to your own death. You helped the wrong people, Mr. Lin. Good game.

-Kim Taehyung

~~~~

In one restaurant in Seoul, Suho was waiting at one of the tables, overlooking the busy look of the city.

He then heard a voice behind him, "Good to see you, Mr. Suho."

He looked back to see Kim Taehyung on his suit that seems unbuttoned casually.

"Good afternoon." He stood up offering his hand, which Taehyung took.

Suho cannot help but look at the man in front of him. The husband of Jisoo. The man that made him feel intimidated in every way.

"Why do you want to talk with me?" He asked as they settled down.

Taehyung had a straight face, but soon after he was smiling that made Suho flinched. The smile was definitely not what it meant.

"I want to thank you," Taehyung said casually taking a sip on champagne the waiter prepared earlier.

Suho's eyes almost bulged out, thinking he might hear him wrong. "Thank me? Aren't you supposed to hate me?" He snickered

Taehyung's mood changed quickly as the air felt colder as he stared at Suho, "Don't get me wrong, I hate you too"

"... but I owe you a big time." Suho almost choked on his own as he heard Taehyung's words.

"Is this man mocking him?" He thought

Taehyung saw Suho's confused face and satisfyingly smiled, "You must heard about your in-laws' company?"

Suho's face turned serious, realizing something. "I know... Did you do it?"

"I just need to call the attention of the Ministry. I didn't do much." Taehyung explained as if it was that simple. Suho knows that Business Ministry isn't that simple to contact.

"So... did you call me here just to tell me that you'll be doing that too in my company?"Suho asked not showing any intimidation, he knew there's something that this man wanted him to do, or else why would he even want to see him.

Taehyung lifted his glass and finished the whole drink before speaking, "No. I am actually here to give you a gift."

Suho cannot help but scoff in mockery. Clearly, Taehyung was playing with him.

Taehyung put out a folder in front of Suho. "Check it."

Suho reluctantly opened the folder, but as soon as he saw it his face turned blue. Inside were papers about Irene's DNA test. He gulped as he looked at the result...

"How did you get this?" He questioned as his voice was trembling.

Taehyung casually answered, "It seems that your wife also had a doubt on herself so she did the test earlier to check about the baby's father behind your back."

Suho did not know what to feel if he was supposed to be happy or sad.

"Jisoo... my wife, you hurt her physically a few times and made her cry a lot of times. I hate you for that reason that I even want to kill you." Taehyung said in his low deep voice that was enough to sent chills on Suho's body.

"...but you are the reason why I met her." Taehyung paused looking at Suho as if digging into his whole body.

"I was planning to get rid of your company..." he paused making Suho frozen on what he heard. He became scared because he knows that the man in front of him can do it. He does not know what will happen if all his hard work in establishing the company will be gone.

Taehyung continued explaining with a proud smile, "but let's say that I will not do it as my thank you gift for being the reason why my wife and I met."

It came as if a huge wave of water splashing him as he heard those words. He suddenly felt a huge wave of emotions run through his body.

"Do you love her or you married her because of your pride as a man? To show me that yo—" Suho asked with a snicker but soon enough he received a deadly glare from Taehyung.

He scoffed, "Don't you dare compare me to you. Jisoo is not a prize to compete for. She's too precious for that." Taehyung clapped back

"Well... you have to be grateful for Jisoo, if not for her sympathy for your child..." Taehyung smirked before continuing, "You might be out of business and Seoul."

Suho cannot speak up... so Jisoo indeed cared for him... until the end. After everything...

"It's not yet late to change." Suho lifted his head to see Jisoo walking towards them. He didn't know but he had the urge to hug her... because of regret? everything? closure?

He observed her until she made her way beside Taehyung, kissing the man on the cheek before sitting.

He watched as Taehyung put his arm around Jisoo as if telling him that he was an asshole for leaving Jisoo.

"Did I interrupt you, Hubby?" Jisoo asked, facing her husband with a smile Suho never saw.

"Hubby" Suho scoffed, he felt like he was pierced by an arrow.

"No, we are done. Have you eaten?" Taehyung asked as he removes some hair on his wife's face.

"Not yet. I'll cook your favorite later." Jisoo said with excitement.

Suho smiled with deep sadness in his eyes. He felt that the two just went here to show that they are happily married... and he fucked up... He can't help but think that he already had a great girl beside him but he let her go.

"Suho..." his attention was caught as Jisoo called him.

"I hope you can find someone that really meant for you," Jisoo said sincerely, staring at Suho's eyes. She knew Suho was just a fool to believe in Irene...

"Thank you." Suho smiled softly at the couple as he watched them walked out of the restaurant sweetly.

~~~~

Irene went home to her mother, but soon after she heard her mother scream. She immediately went to check her.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

Soon enough, a slap was heard and felt by Irene on her face.

"Our company is now down because of you!" Her mom shouted as she cries.

Irene was shocked, how can that happen when their company was bought by Mr. Lin. "Mom, our company is under the Lins. How can that happen?"

"The Lins are down too." Irene's face turned sour, her brows furrowed.

"What do you mean? They are powe—" she was cut off by her mother

"Powerful? Yes, he was... but against 5 big names Mr. Lin was nobody,"

Irene was still confused about what was happening, soon enough her mom showed her what happened.

Irene bit her lips from what she had read. Before she can recover, some people in suits barged into their house.

"Who are you?" Irene asked sassily.

"Good Afternoon, Mrs. Bae and Ms. Bae. I am Jack, secretary from Kim Group." Jack bowed as he greeted formally.

"What are you doing here huh? I'll sue you for trespassing if you will not go." Irene threatened.

Jack took out a paper from his bag, "Your father has a lot of debt that he use your house as the mortgage. He can no longer pay that is why our president bought your house." He said as he gave the papers to Irene's mother.

Irene's mother's hands were shaking as she read the document in her hand, at the last page she saw that it was really the reality. Her legs could not hold it anymore and slump to the floor.

Irene angrily took the paper from her mother and read the document. "Bullshit! This is fake!" she yelled, tearing the papers and throwing them to Jack.

Jack remained calm, "That's just the copy and the original is in our President's hand. We are here to inform you that you have until midnight to move out."

Irene's mom was a crying mess on the floor. Irene was firmed that she will not move out. "No, you cannot let us move out of OUR own house. You cannot." She screamed pushing Jack outside.

Jack can't help but sigh, his face wrinkled from the shouts of Irene. "Ms. Bae, we do not want to bring this attention to the police, don't you? Kindly move your things now"

As Irene did not budge out, Jack called their men to help Mrs. Bae who was crying while packing.

Soon after, Jack forced Irene and her mom out of the house. Of course, Jack became careful as their boss told them that Irene might use her child to go against them.

Mrs. Bae wailed as she watched how their house was taken away and locked. "Mrs. Bae, please tell us your house and we will send all of your things there." Jack offered kindly.

As all the luggage was put in the van which Irene's manager drove, Irene rolled down the window "Yah."

Jack looked back, "Tell Jisoo, I'll make sure I'm not the only one who will suffer."

A creepy smile escaped on Irene's face making Jack shiver and think, "Damn... she was angry awhile ago then she cried and now she is smiling... within 5 minutes." he felt his hair stood up.

~~~~

The morning came and Irene was annoyed that she had to spend a night in their apartment. She went to Suho's house but she was not even allowed to go inside.

She wanted to stay at a hotel but all of her cards were declined. Her bed was not even comfortable and there was no walk-in closet. It's a good thing her mom has a savings account that was not under their company.

Her mom was devastated and was pointing that she was the reason for their downfall. 

Irene was really blinded with anger and can only think of one reason for all of the shitty things she was experiencing.

Jisoo.

As she was thinking about how to get even with Jisoo, the intercom rang and was heard. Her mom opened the door before she heard her name.

Irene expected that it was Suho.

To her surprise...

"Good Morning, Ms. Irene Bae. I am Police Captain Kim Namjoon." Namjoon appeared looking so masculine in his uniform.

Of course, Irene knew him. He attended their wedding, but she did not know he is police with high rank.

Irene's brows furrowed, "If you are looking for my dad he is in jail, right? What more do you want?"

Namjoon cleared his throat and a grin escaped on his lips, "We are looking for you."

He continued, "Ms. Irene Bae, You are under arrest for 2 counts of attempted murder, 2 counts of physical injuries, and 1 count of kidnapping." He showed the warrant of arrest in his hand.

Irene froze in her place, her face became pale, "No! Shut up! What the hell are you using?"

"You have the right to remain silent. You also have the right to have an attorney and if you cannot afford an atto—"

"Shut up, you idiots. Cannot afford it? We have our family attorney." Irene scoffed and laughed in mockery

Namjoon was unfazed but he has one thought, "What a fucking brat." and then he continued his speech.

"...Anything you say can be used against you in court."

The officer beside Namjoon automatically moved and spoke, "Please go with us calmly."He then took out a handcuff for Irene but she was resisting as she tried to close the door.

"Fuck, no! I will not go!"

With Namjoon's reflexes, he stopped Irene from fully closing the door. They cannot use force since she is pregnant. 

Irene was about to lock herself but her mom cried and begged, "Just go with them calmly."

"MOM! No!"

Her mom opened the door holding both of Irene's hands and pleaded gently, "Please do not harm her. She is pregnant."

The officer held Irene's hands together and cuffed them.

As they went out of the apartment, a swarm of reporters found their way and took pictures of Irene being arrested. It was a headline frenzy for them.

Namjoon was in the car going to the station, he dialed Taehyung's number and the man answered in his deep voice.

"I only want good news."

Namjoon chuckled,  "We arrested her already."

"Good. Did she do anything?" Namjoon knew his friend was smiling triumphantly. 

"She tried to lock us up, and cursed at us." Namjoon smiled remembering how her reaction was.

"We can use that at court even though we can win all the cases," Taehyung said on the other line before Namjoon can hear Jisoo's voice.

"Hubby, Irene is on the news. Come here. She was arrested."

Namjoon chuckled hearing the word "Hubby." He still can't believe that Taehyung would allow that kind of endearment.

"Your wife is calling you. Enjoy your night." He said with meaning and ended the phone call.

Namjoon looked at the car in front of them where Irene was in. He wanted to give pity on her but realizing that the girl almost killed his sister-in-law and another girl, he just want her to be in jail.

He heard the officer, who was driving, muttered. "Too bad, I like Irene. Having 5 criminal charges. My perspective of her changed."

Namjoon philosophically said, "Beauty can be deceiving, so don't rely on just their appearance."

The officers exchanged looks and thought that their captain is definitely right.

~~~~

Taehyung was happy that his parents had some delay in their flight going home. They will be back after a week as his sister told him. He felt that if they arrived, he would spend less time with his wife.

Jisoo was eating some fruits beside her husband while watching the news about Irene's arrest.

She was having a thought of not filing charges on Irene since she was pregnant and she have a weak heart for babies. She was just thinking about how her son will grow up in jail and her heart cannot take it. But Taehyung said they should, and let her pay for her crimes.

Taehyung did everything from filing to gathering pieces of evidence.

"Poor baby," Jisoo said watching Irene's video on the station and seeing her baby bump.

"She knew the consequences but she still did it. Her mistake was she hurt you so I will not stop unless she will behind bars." Taehyung said firmly.

"Thank you for all the efforts, Hubby." She said, smiling lovingly while feeding her husband a slice of apple.

Then, her phone rang and she casually gave the plate of fruits to Taehyung which the latter took with no hesitation., "Hey Chae."

"UNNIE! O M G!" Chaeyoung squealed on the other line enough for Jisoo to put her phone away from her ears.

"Relax, why are you shouting?" Jisoo asked glancing at her husband who was eating the fruits.

"I sent a message to YGBH Entertainment. Fuck, they called me offering for you to be part of their company!" Chaeyoung happily announced.

Jisoo's eyes widen from amazement, YGBH is the top company for artists in Korea. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, they are willing to pay for you breaching SK Contract... and you will not believe to this" Jisoo chuckled as Chaeyoung put suspense to whatever she was saying

"Believe in what?"

Chaeyoung screamed in excitement, "They talked with SK and shit... SK released you already!!"

Jisoo's lips gleamed with happiness, "Thank you, Chae. We will have a fresh start."

Then, Taehyung's brows furrowed when Jisoo's manager screamed louder on the other line enough for him to hear, "Yassss!! Unnie! Finally!!! You are no longer part of that fucking shitty clownery company!!!"

Jisoo felt her ears were bursting from Chaeyoung's outburst of happiness, but at the same time, she was laughing at her manager's reaction.

As the phone call ended, Taehyung can't help but comment, "Your manager is really good at describing."

Jisoo chuckled, "She is really good at cursing too." She then remembered the phone call and excitedly told the news to her husband.

"Hubby, I have a new company."

Taehyung smiled and congratulated his wife. "Congratulations, Wifey." He then put down the plate of fruits, hugging her side, and asked "Is that YGBH?"

Jisoo faced her husband stunned, "Don't tell me..."

"No, it's not what you are thinking." He immediately denied her wife's thoughts.

"The CEO of  YGBH is part of our group of friends. He was abroad for a few months to have a vacation." Taehyung added, explaining.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung suspiciously, "Did they want me because of you?"

Taehyung got what his wife was thinking, "No. He actually asked permission to me if it will be okay for you to join his company." He explained clearly why he knew.

Clearing his wife's doubt, he added, "He told me that he wanted to get you since last year but Suho was firmed about not letting you go."

Jisoo smiled warmly, "I remember Chae told me last year that YGBH staff talked to her."

"Don't worry. I believe in you, Hubby." She hugged Taehyung's side.

Taehyung smiled before claiming his wife's lips.

~~~~

This is harder to write... Maybe because I didn't curse a lot in here 😂🤭

Your comments hating Suho and Irene on the last chapters are crazy and funny 😂 Love them irl okay ❤️

I have a question tho, how old are you guys? Just for future reference 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 513 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
105K 4.8K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
1.2M 64.1K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
20K 1.2K 23
"Will you marry me Kim Jisoo " the most handsome and richest man in korea asking to his beautiful emoloyee Kim Jisoo with a smile. "No. I can't " she...