BLACKMAILED (ON HOLD)

NamrataVerma7 tarafından

it is said that : You can Blackmail someone, only when you have dirt on someone, or at least you think you do... Daha Fazla

Blockbuster Prologue
The Two Leads : The Man
The Two Leads : The Woman
Characters & Casting
Sudden Wedding Bells?
The CLASH
Sinless & Sinful
A Visit To The Nurse
The Wedding Season Is On
Its Official
The Hide & Seek
The Twisted Triangle
The Ugli & Haunting Past
Stay Away From Me
A friend In Need?
Caught In The Web of Lies
She Has Dirt On Her
BLACKMAILED
Married to Her NIGHTMARES
Confrontation 1
Confrontation 2
The Reception Gone WRONG?
Begins The Torture
Behind The BARS?
You Are Blind
Separate Ways???
The SADIST
The Long Forgotten Encounter
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE continued
A Glimpse In Their Lives
The ACCIDENT
VIOLENT OR VIOLATED
A Sensuous Care
Secrets Kept
Lets Be Each Other's
I Give You My Body
How Is This Possible?
Dont Want To Stop
Mr. & Mrs. Trehan
She Deserves Respect
Can Not Go On Like This
A Rather Hard Time Ahead
Get Your Hands Off Me
Sympathy For Devil?
He Left Me? AGAIN?
A Deadly Trap
SNEAK PEAK
Behind The Closed Door
A Dream To Live
RANT
The Pregnancy Effect
PARANOIA
Announcement About The Story

The Night Of Crossing Limits

2.9K 152 50
NamrataVerma7 tarafından

Hello People!

Back with another update just like I had promised.
Yes, it's an early update!

Since in the last chapter I mentioned Nakul had been arrested and the person behind this was none other than Bela.
She had decided to brean her silence.
Now let's see what happened between these two that Bela had to file a complain against Nakul.

Did something more terrible happen in between these 48 hours?
What triggered Bela that she did not even fear the consequence of hammering on Nakul's male ego...?

Let's find out from Bela herself!
Long & intense chapter ahead!

Bela's pov

Hello people, long time no See!
But you know how busy my life has been with all this marriage chaos!
Ok, so You must have heard the news that I got my husband behind the Bars.

Yes it's true!
I finally walked on the edge.!
I had to!

Trust me I did not want to go this far, knowing very well that Nakul had and will always have the upper hand over me and I knew I was as small as a seed in front of that giant monster who had extreme powers to crumble me under his foot.

Honestly, when he blackmailed me to marry him, I was instantly under pressure and scared after all, He knew my secrets.
Yes, however much I may say that I did not fear The Mighty Trehan but the truth is, that man always instilled fear in my system without even doing anything.
His mere presence had me weak in my knees. His touches always gave me bone chilling shivers in a bad way but I put up a brave face like I always do.
In fact, the nightmares that I thought I had won over they had come back too since the time he entered my life but I
decided that I will keep mum for Suhani and her unborn baby and will make peace with my fate. Causing her troubles at this time would be the last thing that I would want!
I was silently enduring his insults and it was better this way!

And by God I did my best!
I took all accusations, all insults that he threw at me. It was not at easy to take such filthy names but I kept ignoring!

But what to do, there is a limit to endure everything.
I could not take what he did to me in those last 48 hours. He crossed all human limits that one night and I had to take actions being a fighter....being a woman!

So what I could not fight against his limitless Power, but I knew even a small seed like a mustard has the capacity to ruin the game.!

And That mighty Trehan needed to know this!

Flash Back

Since the time, I was married I was devastated. I was doing everything that had been said to me like a robot.
There was no emotions involved.

Nakul was a True Heartless Jerk.!

He made sure to belittle me infront of my own sister.....his brother and sister....and his guests....just when I thought that the night was over, he locked me in the open balcony after throwing some colorful words and I became a meal for the cold winter. But somehow I was grateful that I did not have to face him....i did not trust him one bit with his drunk status.
If you ask me did I know my husband then my answer is a big No, even if I tried to understand his reasons of forcing me, I could not understand anything.... That man is a big mystery.

Next day the Reception also went well or so I thought because, O Boy, I was so wrong about that...!

The function was going on it's full swing, filled with mean high class guests and I felt like an alien amongst them but then I met Suruchi and her father and some of other doctors from the Hospital. And just for some time, I felt better.
At least amongst so many strangers I could identify a few.
Suruchi was adamant on talking about the reasons behind this sudden marriage but I somehow managed her... Atleast for now...!

I wanted to sort out things with Suhani and Avyan too, but Nakul sent them for a two day honeymoon suite as a wedding gift and I could not ruin their moments.
And surprisingly, Drishti, his sister was nice to me. She was quite but helpful.

Everything seemed to go in the flow, the relatives left and I was sent to his room again.

And then something horrible happened!

That so called husband of mine showed his true colors.
He accussed me of filthy acts.
He called me dirty names!
I took them all but then he tried to Rape me!

My own husband tried to Rape me!
He tried to dominate me with his physical strength and assault.

Why it had to happen to me only?
Had I not already suffered enough because of Sick creepy men?

I had no hope....no light!
I felt as if someone had cut my wings of hope and courage!
Looking at the drunk and angry Monster, I had lost all the hopes that I would survive the night!
I was sure that he would not stop unless he tarnished my dignity.!
His veins were popping out....his jaw clenched....nostrils flared...he was no less than the Lucifer!
I knew he will Ruin me to the point where there will not be a come back for me!

I pleaded but he assaulted me More! He touched me in all wrong places and I felt that I was thrown into a burning furnace. Ideally, My husband should have been my protector.....my healer but here i was married to a Satan who only intended to ruin me further.

He was a like a Vulture and I was his easy Prey!
I resisted, pushed him....kicked him on his privates and earned slaps in return and my resistance probably triggered his madness and his stupid ego.

He looked possessed...he chocked me and had yelled - Do you think you can out smart me bit@h?
No one can win over me!
Not when they dared to trick me!
Not Even you!

I tried to loosen his grip on my neck trying to catch some air which again resulted in a hard slap and then I lost all my fight....i went numb....all my protests came to a dead end.....my eyes rolled up in agony...tears were flowing non stop...sweat beads appeared on my body....and my pathetic past began to replay in front of my tear dropping eyes.!
I was sleeping in depression again!

My abusive father!
My dying Mother!
Those sick headed Men!
Those punches and Those fractures!
My struggles on the Road with empty stomach and a baby sister to look after.!

My helpless teen self!
I was helpless then and i felt helpless even today!
I was under the mercy is of the monster of my Husband.
Nakul played with each and every curve of my body in utter rage, leaving it all blue, black and bruised, paying no heed to my begging or crying!
And then I lost myself in darkness...my  efforts anyways were dying.!

Might as well I give up on my life!

I don't remember for how long I was out like that....how long my nightmares replayed in my mind.....how long that animal manhandled me... Played with my dignity.
When I opened my eyes I saw that the room was dark and I felt extreme pain.
Both physical and mental.!

I feared if the Brute was still there but to my luck he was not in the room and to my bad luck his smell still lingered in the air causing me feel nauseated. I quickly went to the bathroom and that's when I saw myself in the mirror.

I looked pathetic, bruised and broken.
Disgusted with the marks given by that creep, Nakul, I washed myself while crying over my fate. But one thing was confirmed, I was not raped...and honestly I could not believe that he left me like that. But nonetheless I was thankful.

I came out of the bathroom and landed on the bed again. I had no energy or will power to go downstairs and face the monster or any of his puppets and then I don't know when sleep consumed me.
My slumber was broken when I heard loud shouting.

The Devil was back.!
He came and screamed at all the staffs as if they were his slaves.
Looking at the dark clouds I assumed that and It was already the evening time.
I heard Him demanding the house staffs to get out of the mansion and fear engulfed me.
I tried to hide myself in the room...i quickly slipped under the covers again pretending to be sleeping.....i wanted to hide myself from his blazing eyes and his sick mind.

But then i heard his heavy foot steps and the door burst open.
Opening my eyes a little I saw him -
The devil of my life!

He walked in and looked at my direction taking deep breaths as if he was trying to control his anger and when next time I opened my eyes, I found him sitting on an armchair, one leg on the other, looking straight into my eyes. He looked really scary and I had the idea what was going on in his mind!

I could not even blink my eyes as if he had captured me a hostage through his eyes.

You know everytime I thing that you can not go any low you surprise me some more!
You are a certified Wh#re! Aren't you? - he chuckled looking dead at me

I dared not to utter a word I just gulped even though I was dry in my mouth.

So, You are carrying a sin and you wanted to cash that dirt on me?
Is that why you married me? - he spoke in a dead low tone

What??? He is saying what???
Did he loose his Brains somewhere or what???
What sin did I carry this time? I don't remember doing anything other than enduring pain! - I was wondering

I flinched when I felt him dragging me up from the cover.
When did he come this close to me?

When I ask you something you are supposed to speak!
Don't ever disrespect Me! - I heard him gritting his teeth

I looked in his eyes and spat - What's with you and your God forsaken accusations???
Haven't you done enough damage to me already????
You almost raped me!
And I am the Sinner here???

Nakul laughed on my face and then gripped my hair and shouted -

You deserve every single punishment you filthy thing!
What I did yesterday was nothing in front of what you have done!

Did you drop your brains somewhere?
What sins am I carrying??? - I asked him angrily

Don't Lie to me Bela!
Tell me who's is it??
I will kill you and that little sin that is inside you!
How dare you trick me?
How dare you conceive a sin? - he twisted my arms

His words processed in my brains and then my eyes shot wide. He.....said...i conceived a sin....di....did he found out about the pregnancy???
But how is this possible???

I... Am... Not..... Pregnant......! - i stuttered

Oh really???
Then what is this???
There is no use of lying to me now!
I know who's is it, I swear to God if what I am thinking is correct, I am going to burn you alive! - he threw a file on ny face

With trembling hands I opened the pages and then I stumbled.
In front of me was Suhani's Pregnancy report that had my name!
What a cruel play of fate!
Now how am I going to explain things to this thick head?

I tried to say something but nothing came out. He shook me with force and shouted -

Why did you do this Bela?
Didn't you realise you were breaking a house??
Didn't you think that this could destroy a happy family??
How could you stoop so low???

N.. Nakul... Be.....Believe me.... It's not.... What you thinking... I am.... I am not... Preg.... But before I could speak more he slapped me and screamed -

Don't Act Innocent Bela! Not anymore!
I have had enough!
You know....i was drunk and did not realise what I was doing...but when i saw you...unconscious.... Last night....I felt Guilty.... I found you broken and helpless....just like me....i was worried for you...i even called a doctor for you....but then you again surprised me!
But I must thank my stars that I got to see your real face before I made a fool out of me because of you!
You are not worth my sympathy! - he spoke in a bitter tone

I had gone to collect your reports but  Guess what I found?
I found your Pregnancy reports! - for some reasons Nakul looked pained

But his next words alarmed me -

How am I going to do justice to her?
You ruined everything Bela!
And you deserve punishment for the sin you have committed!
And that sin has to die!
That sin inside your womb has to die!
I will kill it with my own hands! - he growled like a possessed soul

Wh... What are you saying Nakul.... Hear me first.... I am not Pregnant!
It's a mistake.... Please give me a chance to explain! - before I could speak any further He screamed - LIAR....and then pushed me so hard that I landed on the floor, my knees instantly got bruised and I yelped. I was checking my knees and didn't notice that Nakul had reached upto me.

Before I could anticipated his next move a scream left my throat - Aaahhh!

He had hit me with his leather Belt!
And then hell broke!

He whipped me mercilessly....without a stop....without looking where he was hitting....without hearing what I had to say!
I scooted away from his reach and his eyes glowed in pure rage and then he shouted - How dare you?
How dare you try to escape your punishment you who#e?
Are you trying to save that sin?

And then his belt whipped my belly with so much force that I saw stars and I forgot the count how many times he gifted me with those skin scraping strikes.!

The only sound that echoed in the room was that of the leather belt strikes and my screams. I cried, I begged, I called for help....but luck was not on my side.

And I had to endure the strikes one after another....till I guess the time that monster was tired of hitting me.

After a while, I felt numb.... and I felt darkness around me....!
And I don't know when Nakul got tired of whipping me or when I lost my senses.
All thanks to my merciless husband!

I felt like I was back in my past and pain.
A certain scene began to play in front of me!

Bela reliving a Dream from her past -
(Writer's pov)

It was a merciless cold night.
The sound of punches and painful screams echoed from an old small house.
There was a drunk man in his lte 40's beating the pulp out of his own wife who was begging him to stop. She was bleeding from her skin but the man was an animal and he was lashing out his anger on the lady in the middle 40's.
The reason being, she refused to let her young daughter sleep with some of his drunk friends.

And amongst all this, two pairs of small innocent scared eyes were watching the whole scene, curled up in balls...scooted far away from their father in a corner.
They were none other than Suhani and Bela.

The man gritted his teeth - You Whore!
How dare you to refuse me?
How dare you to say no to my friends?
That little B#tch is going to be a part of this anyways!
And they were ready to pay a fortune for her virgin walls!

She is your Daughter for God's sake!
How can you throw her to those vultures??
Don't you know they will eat her like animals!
How can you be this pathetic??? - his wife cried

Pathetic!
I am pathetic???
Then what are you???
Arey! This beautiful daughter of yours is going to be a Golden Hen for us! - said her husband

Don't you have any shame???
She is your own blood! - she shot back at him angrily

My Blood?
Oh really??? Who knows if she is my blood or a result of one of your colourful nights! - spoke the husband with venom in his throat

How can you say like that??
It was you who forced me to be with your so called friends!
I have been serving them and enduring this just because of you and you are saying that my kids are not yours! - she spated fiercely

The man hit her and yelled - I see that you have got a tongue now!
Let me remind you who is the Boss here!

P.... Papa!
Please.... Le... Leave mummy! Don't hit her please! - cried the girl who could not watch her mother getting beaten up

If I leave her then you have to endure these Punches?
Are you ready for it you little whore? - the man smirked who was father of that girl

Do... Don't touch her you Bastard! - her mother tried to launch herself on him

He hit Bela and she is curled up into a ball. There is a limit to endure pain for such small girl.

The mother some how got up and got hold of a wooden log and hit the man from behind but the way she was beaten up... She had no energy and the man easily dodged her but now he was beyond mad!

He took the same log and hit her in the head again... Again... And again!

A bout of Blood sprung out of her head and she fell down on the floor!

The man was frozen for a minute when he checked her breathing.

She was hardly breathing!

Then he looked at a shocked Bela, his daughter and slapped her warning not to utter a word outside.

The little girl gulped the fear and cried.

She went to her mother who was lying in the pool of blood and frantically tried to wake her up.
She was her only hope!
Without her, she knew nobody will protect her from the cruelty of his father.

She was scared but desperate. She shook her mother and spoke in a broken desperate way -

Ma!
Please get up!
Please ma...he will kill us!
He will send me to those Animals!
Ma please save me!

The teen Bela tried to make her mother stand but the lady was too beaten up to even breathe.
She coughed out blood and said - Bela! My child!
I.... I am... S... Sorry!
I could not give you a happy life!
I am the wo...worst mother.
I could not protect you!
But promise me, you will be strong and protect yourself and your sister!

Bela nodded her head holding her baby sister and cried.

And soon her mother closed her eyes.
She was Gone!
She was dead on the spot!
Their father had killed his own wife!
Leaving Bela and Suhani to survive on their fate.

Her father came with two of his bulky dangerous friends and then separated the sisters and took his wife away to do her last rituals without any further delay.

After that, every night her father came back drunk and would beat up both of the young girls.

Bela tried to safeguard her younger baby sister as much as she could be but everytime she fainted surrendering to the beatings her father was showering on her. On top of that, he got sick men to abuse the little Bela.

Dream ends here

Bela felt a jolt in her body and her brain came back to it's senses.

Was enduring pain written in my fate???
Was fainting after getting beaten up was my only purpose of living???

Was I just a punching bag for those men?

Did I not deserve justice??
Should I not stand against those demons??

Of course I have to.... I must!
And those sick bastards deserved to rot in jail!

My own father abused me!
Those sick men too!

And now the list included my Husband too!
And I endured all without committing any crime!

But if someone had to get punished it had to be those men!
My father!
Those men!

My Husband!
He deserves punishment!
He deserves to rot in hell!
I have to stand for myself!!!!

And that's when I opened my eyes.!

I don't know what time it was....i gathered some strength despite my bruised and painful body. Ignoring the groans and the treatment my body needed, I searched for my mobile and dialled one number.

As I was sure I will get my husband punished with the help of this person.

I called senior inspector Mr. Prakash Singh who once had promised me to call him whenever I needed his help and this was the right time.

You must be wondering how do I know Mr. Prakash?
Well, let's just say it's a result of my good karma.
After all this world was still left with a few good men!

Three years ago, his teenager son was admitted to our ICU. He had tried to commit suicide many times.
The doctors treated him but his condition was not getting any better and then he was diagnosed with severe depression and he was admitted to our hospital for his further treatments.
And I was assigned as his son's nurse.

I looked after him like my own little brother because I could understand what he was going through. And soon he also opened up to me, we became friends. And with some medical help and councelling, finally he won over his depression.

That time Mr. singh had said - Bela, I owe you big time.!
You don't know how many places I took him but he never responded to his therapies like he did with you.
Thank you so much for being with him and I want to help you if you need anything.

I smiled at him and said - I was just doing my duty Sir!
Besides, your son is so responsible!
He just needed a little guidance.
And that's what I did!

He patted my head like a loving father figure and said - Bela, i know you would not take any monetary help from me but if you ever feel that I could be of any help to you, never hesitate to contact me please!
He promised that he was just a phone call away!

And I think today was the perfect time to seek his help.
I took my chances and called him.
When I told him about my situation he was super angry, he wanted to punch Nakul blue and black.
But I asked him only to arrest Nakul as I knew Nakul will crumble him down if he got on his hate list.

Since Nakul was not at the mansion, I told him to arrest him from his office itself.
Any ways, more the audience watched him get arrested, more will be his humiliation!

And that would be enough shame!

Within one hour Mr. Singh was at Trehan Office with me walking by his side.
I was limping but I did not care.!
The look on Nakul's face was priceless when he saw me with police.
Nakul had looked murderous and when he read my statement, he gritted his teeth. I knew when he comes out of the Jail, first thing, he will destroy me!

But well, who cares?
I am already destroyed!
The entire office was in shock when they saw their Boss getting arrested.

And Nakul did feel humiliated!
That was the whole idea!
And me.... I Felt at Peace!

Present Day - writer's pov

Ignoring Nakul's warnings and threats, Mr. singh put him into jail. He was fuming in anger, he had not expected Bela to challenge him like this.

Officer I am warning you, you are committing a mistake!
You know for a fact that you can't even keep me in jail for 24 hrs.!

You do know who I am!
It will take just one phone call and this whole police station of yours will be in trouble!
So it's better you drop these formalities!
Or, you will pay a heavy price for this! - yelled a frustrated Nakul

Mr. Singh smirked - Arey sir!
Calm Down!
I know rich brats like you!
I know I can't keep you here even for 24 hrs but sorry you have to spend the night here and I m sure this will be more than enough for your elephant ego to crush down.

Your wife will have a good nights sleep without a fear!
I know how to treat Bastards like you!
And I have a written FIR against you, I am just doing my duty!

So just shut up! - he shouted at the end

Don't cross your limits Officer!
Tell me why did you help her?
Had that girl also served you???
Did she also sleep with you? - Nakul tried to insult Mr. singh

And Mr. Singh saw red.
Not in his entire career someone had uttered such filthy words at him. And he did not like the way Nakul spoke about Bela.
He ordered one of the constable to open the cell and without giving any chance to Nakul, he slapped him.

He shouted - How dare you speak like that to me?
Mr. Trehan you may be someone powerful...and people might listen to your insults!
But this my Police station, my work place....and I dare you, if you spoke any more...i will be forced to go hard on you!
Remember where you are!
And what you did to your wife!
Only a spineless creep like you can raise his hands on their wives!
Do whatever you can you bastard, I don't fear cowards like you!

Nakul clenched his jaw and punched Mr. Singh and then the whole police station was a chaos.
Few constables came and beat Nakul who was no less, and was continuously punching the constables with equal might.

What the Fuck is going on here???? - screamed Avyan pushing Nakul and Mr. Singh apart

Nakul wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and spoke -

How did you know?

Avyan only glared at his elder brother and went to out of the cell and spoke something to the two of his lawyers.

He showed some papers and then forwarded his mobile to Mr. Singh who nodded and glared at Nakul and then at Avyan and sighed.

He signed a few papers and announced -

You are free to go Mr. Trehan!

Nakul proceeded to sign on the bail papers but froze hearing -

Learn to respect your wife Mr. Trehan!
She is a Gem!
And remember, don't underestimate the power and courage of a woman!
I would not be this easy on you if I hear one more complain against you!

Nakul glared at Mr. Singh but Avyan dragged him away from there muttering a thank you to the officee, as he was well aware that his brother was not in his right mind and he would not think think twice to again create scene.!

His brother already had done a Blunder!
And he did not know how to handle the situation!

Phew*
More than 4700 words!
The biggest chapter for BLACKMAILED till date!
Yaar VOTE tho banta hai abhi!
So my dear silent readers, kindly vote!

Took me such a long time to compose this whole chapter.
And I hope everything is clear now.

On the second thought, how was the chapter?
Did you all get a peek inside the kind of childhood Bela had.?
She is a troubled child!
And so she has been suffering from phobia & depression.

Now, Don't you think it's high time that we know a little about the absurd behaviour of Nakul as well?
Why is he like this?
Why is he not seeing any of Bela's truth?
Is he also a troubled child???

Or he is just blind because he has power and money??

Comment/Vote/Share

See you all soon!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

120K 14.2K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
63.5K 7K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
118K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...
375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...