𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 �...

By OmgYanjun

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ Afte... More

𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
UPDATE
4.2
4.3 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

1.0

1.2K 63 35
By OmgYanjun

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10: 𝖜𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae woke up in the middle of the day because he had a day off. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up and heard Chanmi's voice from the living room.

"You can stop Juyeon. Please don't step ruin yourself just because something so minor."

Juyeon? He shook it off knowing a few people named Juyeon. It wasn't an uncommon name as it was a uni-sex name.

"What?"

With a bit of curiosity, he leaned his ear onto the wall, trying to hear her better.

"Juyeon, I literally have somebody I like." "No, it isn't you."

Hyunjae smiled to himself. That person must've been him. That's right whoever Juyeon you are! You can't have her! He cockily smirked with ambition

"I'm hanging up. Bye." She coldly said before hanging up.

Hyunjae rose from his bed and walked to the living room. He waved at Chanmi before heading to the bathroom.

Hyunjae looked at himself in the mirror, "Wah, Hyunjae. Not only are you absolutely stunning but you've claimed a girl before another person could. The power you have man." He praised himself. Little did he know, he was talking to loud.

Hyunjae flexed his arm to show off himself to the mirror, "Look at these guns- I need to start working out again they're disappearing." He cut himself off with a frown and rubbed his biceps.

*

Hyunjae walked out of the bathroom after getting ready and saw Chanmi laying on her yoga mat.

Chanmi rose her phone, "Aish this thing won't work." She cursed and hit her phone. She looked up and realized Hyunjae came out of the bathroom. She quickly averted her gaze back to her phone and buried her face into it in embarrassment.

"Chanmi," he called. He sat beside her, trying to get her attention. "Chanmi, Chanmi~" he sang and shook her. "I heard you on the phone earlier.~ Who is it that you likee?" he teased.

"Go away," She shrugged him off with her head still stuffed onto her phone.

"Tell mee~~" He whined and held her arm.

"Lee Jaehyun," She turned her head and faced him. "You don't need to know."

Hyunjae smiled, "I think I do."

"Why?"

He cupped his own face, "Because of course it involves me."

Chanmi blinked, unfazed. Yeah, it was the cocky Hyunjae she knew. "What if I said it didn't?"

Hyunjae uncupped his face and held a shocked expression, "but yesterday-"

"I'm joking," She responded and stuffed her face back onto the phone.

"Chanmi we would make a cute couple." He straigtforwardly said. Chanmi turned her head again.

"What?"

"Don't you think? You're so short and I'm so tall! You're cute and I'm," He stroked his chin with a smirk. He raised his brow. "An amazing handsome man." He used his hand to brush the side of his hair. "Don't you think so?"

"This is why you never had a girlfriend," Chanmi said and banged her head on her phone.

"I've had plenty but they only liked me for my looks, but you, are given a chance to," he brushed the side of his hair again, "love."

Chanmi squinted her eyes. When had Hyunjae ever gotten this cocky. Maybe she gave him too much hope.
"Yah Jaehyun, why are you so cocky today?"

Hyunjae pouted and loosened his straightened back. "Don't girls like those types of guys?" He pouted and scratched her yoga mat.

Chanmi hissed and hit his hand away. "You'll rip it!"

"I won't," He retorted. He hunched back and looked at Chanmi. "What do girls- what do you like?"

"I like it when men shut up," Chanmi jokingly stated with a smile. Hyunjae then sat with zipped lips, staring at her with a smile.

Chanmi turned her entire body and faced Hyunjae. She placed her phone down and cupped Hyunjae's face.
He was flustered but then he remembered he just brushed his face. He closed his eyes and puckered up his lips.

Chanmi held in her laugh and continued to just stare at him. Hyunjae opened one eye, trying to see what was taking so long. He opened both eyes when he realized she was just doing it for show.

"Yah, Ji Chanmi!" He shouted, aggravated.

Chanmi chuckled, "Fine fine fine." She leaned in and pecked his lips.

"That's a seal of us dating," Hyunjae smiled, "Okay?"
Chanmi nodded. "So you're officially mine?"

"If you want me to be yours," Chanmi stated. Hyunjae smiled and pecked her lips.

"Then you're mine and I'm yours," Hyunjae stated. "Whoever that guy you were talking to on the phone earlier, I'll meet him face on. I bet he can't even beat my immaculate beauty and the pOWER OF OUR LOVE-"

Chanmi chuckled at the boy. He looked down at her and caressed her hand. "But really, I promise to protect you and love you."

Chanmi looked down at his hands. Her ears turned a slight red. "I promise the same." Hyunjae pulled her in a hug.

"Now you have to use my towel," He teased

"Jaehyun that's disgusting!" She whined.

"Alright alright! Then you have to use my clothes." He responded with a cheeky smile.

"This is like wanting a breakup when you just began dating," Chanmi scoffed in his arms.

"I love you, a lot." He whispered. His eyelids fell, embracing the moment.

"I do too so you better not leave me," Chanmi laughed. "I love you more though."

"Or do you-"

"Are you questioning my love for you right now?"

"No, never, my love!"

Chanmi couldn't help but break into a bigger smile at the nickname. "Can we have fried chicken?" She asked.

"How much?"

"As many as you want."

"I'll get as much as my love's worth."

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 966
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 23, 2021

𝚙.𝚜: 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙽 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼!! (𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚋𝚣 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.3K 33
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ❝You're like a rude dog!❞ she scoffed. ❝That makes you a rude cat,❞ he threw back. In which a girl, Kang Jooah, and a boy, Lee Juye...
82.7K 4.4K 24
❛ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟? 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①⓪①④ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric ☆☆╮ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ©𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑦𝑠𝑎𝑛...
57.2K 2.6K 43
when the school heartthrob falls for a girl who is known for her toxic traits in a relationship, will he be able to keep his happy face for long? and...
4.6K 154 18
Hyunjae was a bully in his school. He will randomly choose a person and keep bullying him/her physically and mentally until they left the school. At...