𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 �...

By OmgYanjun

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ Afte... More

𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
UPDATE
4.2
4.3 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

0.9

1.2K 70 32
By OmgYanjun

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9: 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae handed Chanmi and bowl of rice. "Eat up before you go out." She placed it on the table as he placed side dishes. Chanmi nodded and dug in. He bit his lip and looked at her, "Do you perhaps remember what I said last night?"

"You said you liked somebody but they don't like you back or something. Why?" She asked. Hyunjae shook his head and chuckled it off.

"But do you like somebody?"

"I do, but he likes somebody else." Chanmi smiles to herself and continued.

"Who is it?" He asked, teasing her.

Chanmi laughed, "You don't need to know." She was breaking inside though. The fact that Hyunjae liked another girl hurt her.

A knock on the door was heard. "I'll get that," Hyunjae said. He got up and opened the door.

"Changmin?"

"Huh? Why are you here?" Changmin peaked inside. "Do you know my sister?"

"Wait.." He looked at Chanmi. "You're his sister?"
Chanmi nodded.

"No wonder why she looked so familar.." Hyunjae rubbed his chin with his index finger and thumb.

"You didn't answer my question," Changmin glared at Hyunjae.

Hyunjae shook and immediately responded, "I'm her r-roommate."

"A boy?"

"Yeah, it's cheaper if you get a co-ed room," Chanmi said. "Let him in!"

Changmin welcomed himself in and hit shoulders with Hyunjae. He placed bags of side-dishes down. "Eomma said to give this to you."

"Wahh it's so much!" Chanmi exclaimed in awe.

"What a fatty make sure, Hyunjae doesn't get any." Changmin said.

"But how do you know Jaehyun?" Chanmi asked.

"SHE CALLS YOU JAEHYUN? HILARIOUS!" Changmin exclaimed and slapped his knee laughing. Hyunjae hid his face not knowing whether or not he was embarrased. Changmin cleared his throat. "He's in my friend group."

Chanmi nodded and continued to eat. "Thank you oppa, tell mom I said thank you to her too!" Changmin nodded and ruffled the younger one's hair.

"Don't make me do your stupid chore again." He snickered. Chanmi nodded with a smile.

"O-O-Oppa?" Hyunjae stuttered. "Isn't she older than you-"

Changmin shook his head. "She skipped two grades because somehow they were too easy, but now she's struggling more than I am so A+ for that!"

Chanmi pouted. "I should've just dropped out." Changmin nodded.

"Look at you being all dumb," Changmin laughed with an evil smile. Chanmi pouted and got up. She stuff her chopticks into the bowl and kicked him out.

"Out!" She yelled. Changmin at stopped her from moving and grabbed her arms.

"Mom is sooo gonna kill you!" He laughed. Chanmi scrunched her face and kicked his nono square. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He yelled.

"Get out!"

He bit her but she bit him back.

".....Yikes.." Hyunjae mumbled before going back into the dorm.

After a few minutes, Chanmi came back in and shut the door with bites all over her arms. A sigh escaped her lips and Hyunjae watched as she came in.

"Wow.." He mumbled in awe. "You guys really are siblings.." He said as his eyes trailed down her arms.
Chanmi scoffed and went back to eating.

*

It reached night by the time Chanmi came back from her group meeting, Chanmi walked in and turned on the lights. Hyunjae would've been asleep or on his bed just screaming at his games.

Chanmi lightly shouted, "I'm homeee."

She placed her bag down and took off her converses. She wire her slippers and brushed her hair back with her hands. She wapked into the bathroom and immediately wiped the makeup off her face.

"Aish.. Jaehyun didn't put his stuff back in place." Chanmi muttered. She grabbed his shampoo and body soap and placed it on the shelf. She used her foot the bring the toilet seat down. "I should've just rented a house nearby." She sighed.

Chanmi washed her face and took off her clothes. She locked the door and hopped into the shower. She turned on the water and simply let herself seep into it.

She spread the soap all over her body and washed her hair. A knock was heard on the door so Chanmi turned of the water. "What's do you want?!" She shouted loud enough for him to hear her.

"I need to brush my teeth!" He exclaimed.

"Can't you wait?!" Chanmi shouted again.

"I'm going to fall asleep!!" He shouted back.

Chanmi sighed and walked toward the towels. "Huh?" She mumbled. She looked around. "Jaehyun where is my towel?"

"Oh I put it in the wash, you can use mine for now." He said.

"Yours? That's disgusting! I have to wash my face! Who knows where you put that thing?" She yelled in disbelief.

"It's just one time." Hyunjae retorted and rolled his eyes.

"Give me my towel!" Chanmi whined.

"It's still washing!" Hyunjae repeated. She was starting to get on his nerves for no reason. He didn't understand why she needed to wash her face when she nearly did it everyday. "Just one time Chanmi!"

"Jaehyun!" She whined.

"No. You're using my towel and that's that," He said. "There's no other towel! Where would I even get another one-"

*

"Are you serious?" Hyunjae asked while handing her a stupid amount of her clean clothes.

He looked away as he handed her it as she was only behind the door and grabbing it with her hand.

"Yes," She said. "This is better than using your stinky towel."

"My towel is not stinky."

"Oh yes it is," Chanmi insulted.

"I will literally get your towel and yeet it out the dorm." Hyunjae said, pissed.

"Yeet it out I dare you and you will know what will happen to that arm of your's," Chanmi threatened. Hyunjae snickered in response and finished handing her clothes.

"Is that all?" He annoying asked.

"Yes it is, thank you Mr.Lee." Chanmi thanked and closed the door.

"Hurry up and wear your clothes then do your skin care, I still need to brush my teeth."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever," She said.

Soon enough, she finished drying off and wearing her clothes. She opened the door and Hyunjae walked in with an annoyed look.

"Are you upset?" She asked and tiptoed to his eyes.
He was indeed tall, a bit too tall for her height. Hyunjae scoffed and ignored her. He turned his head.

Chanmi pouted and fell back to her heels. She grabbed his shoulder and tiptoed even taller. "You seem upset." She stared at his face.

"Don't look at me like that," Hyunjae said and took out his toothbrush.

"Why?" She pestered and kept bothering him. "Why? Why? Why Why Why? Hm?" Hyunjae tried his best to ignore her and placed his toothpaste on the toothbrush.

Chanmi snatched the tooth brush away, not knowing what he was going to do next. Hyunjae closed heris eyes and furrowed his brows. He took a deep inhale. "Yah Chanmi-"

He looked down to her eyes. They were sparkling. He couldn't be mad at her. He bit his lip. His eyes fell to her lips.

"Jaehyun?" She blurted. Hyunjae lifted his hand to her chin. He used his thumb and index finger to hold her chin up. They held eye contact and her cheeks slowly turned a light pink.

Hyunjae slowly leaned in and pressed his lips onto hers. Chanmi at first, she was stunned. She slowly melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Hyunjae caressed her cheek.

It was a soft and gentle kiss. Chanmi felt herself dying in his touch. She wished it would never end. On Hyunjae's side, it was definitely something he liked. Kissing her was like heaven already, he didn't want to part away.

Hyunjae separated and met her eyes.

Chanmi looked away, embarrased. "I-I'll go to bed!" She stuttered and ran away. Hyunjae chuckled as she walked away.

"Cute.." He mumbled with a smile before brushing his teeth.

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1328
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 22, 202!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 4.1K 28
❝ just tell me you like me. ❞ +social media au ─completed: jul. 13, 2020
87.6K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020
49.2K 3K 34
what happens when a present day girl gets sucked into the 80s - big hair, big stars, old cars and young hearts.. the year is 2021, full of social med...
118K 6K 25
❛ 𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴘɪɴ ᴏғғ ❥ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①①②⑦ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric ☆☆╮ 𝑤...