𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 �...

بواسطة OmgYanjun

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ Afte... المزيد

𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀
0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
UPDATE
4.2
4.3 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

0.3

1.5K 75 15
بواسطة OmgYanjun

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3: 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

𒊹︎︎︎

A week has passed since they became roommates. They often ate dinner together and occasionally drank due to their similar schedule.

Chanmi looked out the window, "It looks like it's going to rain today.." She mumbled. Her head tilted. "Does Jaehyun know?"

*

"Aish.. I didn't bring an umbrella," Hyunjae cursed under his breath. Though it may have not seemed like it, he didn't usually like to check the weather forecast because he likes it when mother nature surprises him.

He stood out the library, occasionally dialing numbers to see if anybody could pick him up. He scrolled down and stopped at the contact that read "bestie sowon 💖."

Hyunjae held his finger over the contact in hesitation. He bit his lip. After all this time, did he really want to call her when he was trying to move on? Of course he didn't.

Hyunjae ruffled his hair in frustration until he heard his name being called out.

"Hyunjae!" A voice from afar shouted.

Hyunjae rose his head and looked at the girl. His heart stopped. His brain immediately told him to run into the pouring rain and just ignore the girl with the umbrella over het head.

So, he ran.

"Yah! Lee Jaehyun!" Sowon shouted once more and tried to chase after him, worried he'd get sick from the rain.

Hyunjae ignored it as if he had never even seen her. He ran quicker and soon enough she wasn't on his tail anymore. He ran to the dorms and went under the roof. His hair was drenched and dripped down.

"Jaehyun?" Chanmi mumbled. She opened the door to the building and let Hyunjae in.

Stupid Hyunjae, he didn't even have the right side of his brain to even think about calling Chanmi.

Chanmi was holding an umbrella in her hands, it looked as if she were ready to head off somewhere. Chanmi held onto Hyunjae's hand with her other. She dragged him to the dorms.

Chanmi handed him a towel. Hyunjae grabbed it and dried his hair.

"Weren't you going to go out?" He asked. "You had an umbrella. I could've walked by myself."

Chanmi was washing her hands at the sink. "I was going to go to get you just in case you didn't get an umbrella. I saw your umbrella here so I assumed you didn't have a way back home." She shook her hands to get the water off and dried her hands with a towel.

Hyunjae nodded, "Thank you."

"Go take a shower, I'll heat up the dorm a bit more and I'll cook something up." Chanmi said.

Hyunjae nodded. A small smile rose on his face. He walked up to Chanmi and ruffled her hair before heading to the bathroom.

Chanmi flinched at the sudden touch but she didn't mind it. Her eyes traced Hyunjae's back as he walked in. A sigh escaped her lips and she went on to cook within the small kitchen built in their dorm.

It was a good thing she decided to go to a prestigious school. Though it costed a lot, she was able to have essential needs within 3 big rooms.

When she finished cooking, she knocked on the bathroom door. "Jaehyun?" She called.

"Yeah?" He asked. His voice was mumbled due to the sound of running water.

"Are you fine with me taking your clothes to wash?" Chanmi asked for consent. She didn't want to barge in and take his clothes then leave. She knew she was raised better than that.

The sound of running water stopped. Then she heard the curtains of the shower open and heard a few grunts.

The door opened, revealing Hyunjae half naked with his bottom area covered.

Chanmi widened her eyes and turned around immediately. She fanned herself, why is it so hot why is it so hot oh my fucking-

"Here are the clothes," He lightly poked her with his hand. Without turning around, Chanmi grabbed the clothes and ran to their room.

A chuckle slipped from his lips and he closed the door.

*

"Thank you for the food," He sang nonchalantly. He dug into the kimchi stew as Chanmi watched.

"Are you not eating?" He asked and gulped the food pressed on the side of his cheek.

"No," She responded, "I don't have an appetite today."

Hyunjae nodded, "Then I'll bring in porridge tomorrow morning for breakfast."

Chanmi smiled and shook her head, "Don't you have plans?"

"Tomorrow I have a day off, what about you?" Hyunjae asked.

"I have morning classes," she yawned. "I'll probably sleep late and go to class half-awake then come back to the dorm to nap for like 5 hours."

"Sleep early. It's like you have all the above, no appetite, sleep-deprived, and always—" Hyunjae pulled his under eyelids down, indicating she always looked dead.

Chanmi snickered and him, "I'm taking away your food!" She reached out to the bowl.

"Ani ani! No please this taste good thank you ahjumma!" He pulled the food to himself and constantly bowed.

"Ahjumma?!" Chanmi furrowed her brows. "If you get sick tomorrow, I'm not taking care of you." She threatened.

"It's fine it's not like I will get sick!" Hyunjae stuck his tongue out.

︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:883
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍:𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 16, 2021

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

60.4K 2.3K 33
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ❝You're like a rude dog!❞ she scoffed. ❝That makes you a rude cat,❞ he threw back. In which a girl, Kang Jooah, and a boy, Lee Juye...
846 31 8
• we all broke our own rules for someone • ❝ i think we're just going to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that. ❞ || tb...
116K 6K 25
❛ 𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴘɪɴ ᴏғғ ❥ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①①②⑦ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric ☆☆╮ 𝑤...
86.6K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020