YouTuber // Sammy Wilk

By shellyeet

Madylyn Monroe is a YouTuber. Sammy Wilk is a Singer/Rapper. What happens when they meet each other in a airp... More

⌜ author's note ⌟
⌜ chapter 1 ⌟
⌜ chapter 2 ⌟
⌜ chapter 3 ⌟
⌜ chapter 4 ⌟
⌜ chapter 5 ⌟
⌜ chapter 6 ⌟
⌜ chapter 7 ⌟
⌜ chapter 8 ⌟
⌜ chapter 9 ⌟
⌜ chapter 10 ⌟
⌜ chapter 11 ⌟
⌜ chapter 12 ⌟
⌜ chapter 13 ⌟
⌜ chapter 14 ⌟
⌜ chapter 15 ⌟
⌜ chapter 16 ⌟
⌜ chapter 17 ⌟
⌜ chapter 18 ⌟
⌜ chapter 19 ⌟
⌜ chapter 20 ⌟
⌜ chapter 21 ⌟
⌜ chapter 22 ⌟
⌜ chapter 23 ⌟
⌜ chapter 24 ⌟
⌜ chapter 25 ⌟
⌜ chapter 26 ⌟
⌜ chapter 27 ⌟
⌜ chapter 28 ⌟
⌜ chapter 29 ⌟
⌜ chapter 30 ⌟
⌜ chapter 31 ⌟
⌜ chapter 32 ⌟
⌜ chapter 33 ⌟
⌜ chapter 34 ⌟
⌜ chapter 35 ⌟
⌜ author's note ⌟
⌜ chapter 36 ⌟
⌜ chapter 37 ⌟
⌜ chapter 38 ⌟
⌜ chapter 40 ⌟
⌜ chapter 41 ⌟
⌜ chapter 42 ⌟
⌜ chapter 43 ⌟
⌜ chapter 44 ⌟
⌜ chapter 45 ⌟
⌜ chapter 46 ⌟
⌜ chapter 47 ⌟
⌜ chapter 48 ⌟
⌜ chapter 49 ⌟
⌜ chapter 50 ⌟
⌜ chapter 51 ⌟
⌜ chapter 52 ⌟
⌜ chapter 53 ⌟
⌜ chapter 54 ⌟
⌜ chapter 55 ⌟
⌜ chapter 56 ⌟
⌜ chapter 57 ⌟

⌜ chapter 39 ⌟

2.3K 57 25
By shellyeet

December 7, 2014

Today was the last day for the tour. After we met the fans, it was time to go on stage. We were currently in backstage, getting ready.

Everyone was very supported about our relationship, saying we were their OTP all along.

There was some hate but we just ignored it, not wanting to get involved with that.

Time passed by and now it was almost time for the show to be over.

The song started to play {video on the side} and confetti and beach looking balls started to fall down onto the crowd. Everyone went crazy and we just started to jam to the song.

The show ended and we said goodbye to the crowd, making them go crazy again.

We gathered our things and head back to our hotel, ready to just hit the sheets.

* * *

December 9, 2014

Today was the day to go back home. This time, I went back home in LA.

Sammy insisted that I would go home with him but I made a lie saying my mom needed me.

Since Sammy's birthday was on December 11, I decided to fly out there and surprise him.

I've already planned it with his family, who were really into my plan. I was going to fly over there on his birthday morning so when he wakes up, the first thing he would see would be me. I hope.

I'm currently unpacking my dirty clothes so I could pack clean clothes.

I'll see you soon Sammy.

* * *

Sammy's POV

I finally landed in Omaha, without Mady this time. I wanted her to come with me but she said her mom needed her.

The guys and I were in my living room, just chilling.

"What are you doing for your 19th birthday?" Jack asked, looking over at me.

I shrugged, nothing in my mind.

"I was hoping Mady would fly over here to celebrate my birthday with me," I chuckled, looking over at Jack.

"It's like in 2 days right?" Mike asked, not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Yup," I say, popping the P.

"We should go out tomorrow night," Nate says, looking over at us.

"Just us guys?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, we should go to the club," he says, looking over at the guys. They thought about it and nodded, agreeing to go.

{A/N: pretty sure there's a club in Omaha 😂}

* * *

December 11, 2014

I woke up, groaning a little. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light around my room.

I felt a weight on top of me and looked down, seeing a girls head on my chest.

My eyes widening so big that I thought my eyes would pop out any second. I instantly pushed her off of me, not caring if she was sleeping or not.

She made an oomf sound on the side of me, sitting up on her elbows.

"Glad you're awake," she laughed, looking over at me. I froze at the familiar yet disgusting voice. This can't be happening.

"Jessica?" I whispered, my mouth gaped open.

"The one and only," she smirked, winking at me.

I looked down and noticed she was naked with a sheet around her, around us. I looked down and noticed I was in my boxers.

"We didn't," I trailed off, shaking my head.

She smirked, "Oh we did," she corrected, waving her finger at me.

I slapped her hand away, furious at her.

"Why are you even here?" I snapped, glaring at her.

"You brought me here, remember," she purrs, trailing her fingers up and down my arm.

I instantly slapped her hand away, disgusted by her.

"I don't remember shit," I spit out, eyeing her like she was some type of disease.

"Oh you do," she taunted, coming closer to me, "Admit it, you still love me Sammy."

She was now centimeters away from my face, smirking at me.

"I loved you," I say, emphasizing loved, pushing her away, "And now I love my girlfriend."

She pulled away "Who Mady?" she sarcastically asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

"How do you know her?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her, confused.

"Let's just say we had a little chat in the mall," she smirked, picking at her nails, "She's a sweet and nice girl."

I clenched my jaw and glared at her, "Stay away from her."

"Does she know about us?" she taunted, tilting her at me, "Does she know our history?"

I kept my glare on her, not saying anything.

She laughed, shaking her head, "Don't tell me you guys didn't have the ex talk?"

I still said nothing, glaring at her.

"Huh, I wonder what she'll say about our little fun last night," she smirked, getting out of bed.

I instantly looked away, not wanting to see my ex-girlfriends body.

"You are gonna tell her right?" she asked from behind me.

I thought about it. Of course I would tell her, I can't just lie to her.

"Because if you don't tell her, I would."

I snapped my head towards her so fast that I thought my head would fly off my body. Thank god she had her undergarments on already.

"What do you want from me? Huh?!" I furiously asked, standing up from my bed and glaring at her.

She gulped and fear was in her eyes but it quickly vanished.

"I want you to break up with her," she confidently says, holding her head up high.

I bitterly laughed, "So I could date you?" I asked, pointing at her.

She didn't say anything, just held her head up but with a smirk on her face.

"You've got to be kidding," I say, rubbing my face.

"C'mon, we were happy before," she scoffed, placing her hand on her hip.

"Yeah until you cheated on me," I spat out, glaring at her.

"I can't believe you still hold that against me! I said I was sorry," she desperately says, using her puppy dog eyes.

"Well guess what? Sorry can't fix everything," I snapped, crossing my arms.

Her phone beeped, making us both look at her phone which was on my nightstand. I watched her walk over towards her phone, grabbing it.

"I gotta go," she taunted, putting on her clothes.

"Finally," I rudely say.

"Don't miss me too much," she laughed, pointing at me, "I'll be back."

"I hope not," I say, crossing my arms.

She walked up to me until she was very close to me.

"If you don't tell her, I will," she says, evil twinkling in her eyes.

"You don't have proof," I smirked, challenging her.

She walked backwards, creating space between us. Thank god.

"Oh yeah?" she smirked, dangling her phone in her hand.

I stared at the phone in her hand, shocked that she has us on her phone. That small ass device can ruin my relationship, my life.

"It's either you tell her or I will. Don't challenge me Wilk," she says before leaving my room. I stared at the place she was standing, hearing the front door being slammed.

After about 5 minutes of staring at nothing, I went on my phone, checking if there was anything.

I had texts saying Happy birthday to me. I saw one text standing out, it being Mady's one. It was sent at 6:00 am. Now was 10:30 am.

Mady💖 : happy 19th birthday babe! I'm sorry I couldn't be there right now but I'll make it up to you. Also happy 5 months! 😽

I sat on the edge of my bed with my phone in my hand, re-reading her message. I felt tears forming in my eyes, still re-reading her message.

A tear fell on my phone, making me wipe it with my thumb. I took in a deep breathe and build up the courage to text back.

Me: Happy 5 months baby, I love you so much 😘

I pressed send, watching as the it says delivered on the bottom of my text. After staring at her birthday text for a couple minutes, I exited our conversation and went on my other messages. I sent a thank you text to everyone who said happy birthday to me.

I went on Twitter and tweeted something

@sammywilk: damn, I'm 19 today 😁

I shut my phone off and set it on the side, rubbing my face and tugging my roots. Why does ex's have to be a bitch. Move on already.

I changed the sheets of my bed and used the bathroom. I walked downstairs, finding no one. I sighed and walked over towards the fridge, seeing a note.

Sorry we couldn't be here right now, we'll see you later!

- family

I took the note off and crumbled it up, throwing it in the bin. I heard the doorbell ring, making me turn my head at the front door. I walked over towards the door and fixed my hair in the mirror that was close by.

I opened it and was greeted by a big stuffy teddy bear with someone behind it.

"Happy birthday," a deep voice came behind the bear and the Bear arms moved from the chest to outward. I heard a familiar laugh behind the bear and a head was peeking over the Bears shoulder.

"Mady," I widened my eyes, shocked that she's here.

"Yeah that's my name," she laughed, moving the bear to the side of her in her arm.

I quickly pulled her in a hug, burrying my face in her hair, smelling her vanilla and strawberry shampoo.

She giggled and instantly hugged me back, the bear still in her arms.

"Oh my god you're here," I breathed out, pulling back but kept her in my arms.

"Surprise," she giggled again, standing on her toes and pecking my cheek.

A huge smile spread across my face and I looked at her in adoration. But it slowly faded away when the guilt start to eat me.

She then averted her eyes down, looking at my appearance.

"I'm guessing you just woke up?" she asked, eyeing my boxers. I looked down and sure enough I was still in my boxers.

"Haha, yeah," I nervously laughed, looking up to her confused eyes. Hey, I wasn't lying, I did just wake up.

"I see," she says, nodding her head.

I brought her inside and we walked up to my room, me going in first. I quickly looked around, checking if there was something insight that she would question.

I placed the big teddy bear on the ground next to my closet and sat on my bed. I watched her wheel her suitcase next to it, taking off the balloon strings.

"And these are for you," she smiled, passing me the balloons.

One balloon said you're getting old, the other one had basketballs on it, and another one was a heart that said I love you.

"You didn't have to get me these," I say, motioning to the balloons and the teddy bear.

She rolled her eyes, "It's my money."

I shook my head and placed the balloons on the ground since it had the heavy part on the end.

"So do you have any plans today?" she asked, sitting next to me.

"Nope," I say, shaking my head. I interlocked our fingers together, bringing it to my lips and place a kiss on her knuckles.

"Great because I am taking you out," she happily stated, standing up.

"And what if I just want to stay in my cozy ass bed all day and cuddle with my beautiful, gorgeous girlfriend?" I raised an eyebrow at her, reaching out to place my hands on her hips and pulling her in between my open legs.

"Well," she taunted, crossing her arms and looking down at me with a thinking face, "I would just have to cancel everything I have planned for you."

I frowned, "What did you plan?"

"Let's just say today will be exciting."

***

I'm currently blind folded in the passenger seat while Mady was in the drivers seat.

"Please tell me where we are going," I say, turning my head towards her even though I can't see her.

"Sorry I can't," she teased, hearing her laugh.

After what felt like forever, I felt the car being parked and heard a seat unbuckling, then her car door being opened and slammed right after.

A few seconds later my car door opened and I felt someone hovering over me, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Okay so now I'm gonna get you out of the car," I heard her laughed, grabbing my arm. She carefully got me out and closed the door behind me.

She wrapped an arm around mines and dragged me along with her.

"Okay now you can take it off," I hear her say.

I took it off and the arcade came into view.

"Ta-da," she sang, jumping in front of me.

"The arcade? Really?" I asked in amusement, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Hey you're getting older everyday so today you're gonna feel younger," she sternly says, pointing a finger at me. I smiled and walked towards her, placing my hands on each side of my neck and leaned down, kissing her lips softly.

I felt her smile against my lips and she softly kissed back.

I pulled away and opened my eyes, stared into her loving eyes. My stomach churned a little, feeling the guilt slowly crawling up more.

"Now let's go," she grinned, dragging me behind her.

* * *
not sure if I liked this chapter :/
I wanted to do like a turning point in the story and ...
but anyways, who's finally out of school and is on summer break😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season