The Runt & The Alpha

By WaattyAriiaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Layla Anderson runt of the pack. In most packs runts are taken care of, protected. Altho... More

‼️Author's Note‼️
• Cast List •
• Cast List 2 •
Chapter 1- Layla Anderson.
Chapter 2- Landon Carter.
Chapter 3- Mate.
Chapter 4- Mine.
Chapter 5- Doctor.
Chapter 6- Happy Birthday.
Chapter 7- My Room.
Chapter 8- She's Perfect.
Chapter 9- Layla's Past.
Chapter 10- Her Battle's.
Chapter 11- Moon Goddess.
Chapter 12- Landon's Time.
Chapter 13- You're okay.
Chapter 14- His Office.
Chapter 15- Sara.
Chapter 16- Luna.
Chapter 17- Too Late.
Chapter 18- The Great Gatsby.
Chapter 19- Mia.
Chapter 20- Bad person.
Chapter 21- Storm & Pain.
Chapter 22- Blurred Emotions.
Chapter 23- Zach.
Chapter 24- The talk.
Chapter 25- Thank You.
Chapter 26- Happy.
Chapter 27- Me.
Chapter 28- More.
Chapter 29- It's Okay.
Chapter 30- Animal Farm.
Chapter 31- William.
Chapter 32- I Knew It.
Chapter 33- Say It Again.
Chapter 34- Brad.
Chapter 35- I Did It.
Chapter 36- Then Don't.
Chapter 37- You're My First.
‼️Announcement‼️
Chapter 38- I Want Her.
Chapter 39- Layla's Day Out.
Chapter 40- Unexpected Events.
Chapter 41- Love.
Chapter 42- Forever.
Chapter 43- The Luna.
Chapter 44- In Love.
Chapter 45- Escaped Rouges.
Chapter 46- Anderson.
Chapter 47- Family.
Chapter 48- Ceremony.
Chapter 49- Home.
Chapter 50- Alpa & Luna.
Chapter 51- A Good Day.
Chapter 52- Grey Wolf.
Chapter 53- Chester.
Chapter 54- Sincerely.
Chapter 55- Stressed.
Chapter 56- Saved.
Chapter 57- Kade.
Chapter 58- Agony.
Chapter 59- Never Again.
Chapter 60- Consequences.
Chapter 61- Hold Me.
Chapter 62- Anger.
Chapter 63- Calm.
Chapter 64- Announcements.
Chapter 66- Storm.
Chapter 67- Hope.
Chapter 68- Him.
Chapter 69- My Angel.
Chapter 70- Time.
Chapter 71- Pups.
Chapter 72- Ruri & Jarek.
Chapter 73- Planning & Tradition.
Chapter 74- Layla Carter.
Official Goodbye.
HELLO :)

Chapter 65- Merry Christmas.

32K 974 124
By WaattyAriiaa

Layla's pov

It's been a couples weeks since the ceremony which makes it the fifth week of my pregnancy. My morning sickness has gotten progressively worse. As well as my cravings. Sometimes Landon looks at me like I'm insane with what I've been craving lately.

"That's disgusting baby." he stated, eyeing the pickle with Nutella on it.

"Stop it." I whined, turning around so he didn't see me eating, "Don't watch me." I mumbled, chewing on the food that was like heaven to me.

I heard his deep chuckle fill the kitchen and he came into my line of view, "But, you look cute." his hand came up to swipe away some chocolate on the corner of my lips.

I turned away again to eat my pickle in peace. But, he wrapped his arms around me from behind, putting his head on my shoulder. I dipped the pickle in the chocolatey goodness before bringing it to his lips.

"Try it." I stated, turning my head slightly to see his face scrunched up.

"No thank you."

He answered but, one pout from me and he took a bite, almost instantly moving away from me to spit it out. I laughed as I watched him rinse his mouth out in the kitchen sink.

"Good right?" I asked, my laughter only growing when I seen how disgusted he looked.

He shook his head at me with a smile on his lips, "I think you should just stick to eating it." he mumbled.

I laughed more, eyeing him as I took another bite, his nose scrunched up in an adorable manner. Now for once I wondered who our pup would look like more. I also wondered about Christmas, it was only four days away and it would be me and Landon's first Christmas together. Thanksgiving didn't really go as planned since everything that happened. So I was so excited but, also nervous because, I didn't know what to get him.

"What are you thinking about?" he questioned, leaning over the counter and I sat on the stool.

"Christmas." I mumbled, sticking my finger inside the container of chocolate and licking it from my finger.

"Don't do that Layla." he growled, my cheeks flushed when I realized what he meant.

"Sorry." I muttered, looking into his eyes that were darkened.

'Do it again.' Mia ushered but, I only shook my head, horny wolf.

He closed his eyes, reopening them to show his hazel eyes again, "Now." he breathed in deeply trying to contain himself but, it was too late, Mia had been so aroused already, "Layla." he growled, his orbs quickly shading over to black again.

My lips parted as he walked over to me, cupping my face and bringing me to him. Our lips connecting in a passionate, lust filled kiss. One of his hands went between my thighs to part and I felt my whole body ignite into sparks.

"Landon." I breathed in anticipation, feeling my gut fill with excitement.

He slipped his hand inside my shorts, past my panties until he was touching my bare clit, "Let me make you feel good my love." his slender fingers slipped inside me, I moaned at the feeling and his tone of voice.

I panted and moaned as his fingers picked up their pace, "Landon." I breathed, pressing my face into his shoulder.

His other hand made it's way to the back of my head, "I love you baby." he whispered in my ear which only made me fall deeper into the pleasure he was giving me.

"I love you." I whimpered.

I screamed when he curled his fingers, emitting pleasure throughout my body. Inevitably making me reach my release. I panted harshly against his shoulder trying to catch my breath, his fingers moving slowly now to let me ride it out. I pulled my face from his shoulder to meet his gaze just as he slipped his fingers from me. Then he leaned down to connect our lips in a slow soft kiss.

Afterwards he pulled away, making sure I was watching before he brought his fingers between his lips. Mia was bouncing around in my head at the mere sight. He sucked me off of his fingers, closing his eyes in bliss. And when he slid them out, he opened his eyes a handsome grin spreading across his face.

"You make me crazy." he mumbled, before kissing my lips again.

I giggled into the kiss before pulling away and reaching for my pickle and chocolate. He laughed at me and shook his head.

"Seriously, after what we just did that's what you're thinking of?" he asked.

I hummed, "I actually want it more now." I smiled and he kissed the top of my head as I bit into my chocolate covered pickle.

"You're something else."

•••

It's now three days before Christmas and I was getting very antsy about what to get Landon. But, when I was flipping through my journal of all my drawings. The most perfect idea had popped into my head and I could only hope that he'd love it as much as I do already. I just needed something way bigger than just a piece of paper. So I was headed to find Zach in hopes he could probably help me.

"Hey." he smiled at me, sweeping his eyes quickly over my face.

"Hi." I went in for hug and he returned it with a smile.

"So what's up, I heard you were looking for me." he stated.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could go into town for me and pick me up a couple things?" I questioned and he instantly nodded his head.

"Of course, what do you need?"

I smiled at his helpful nature he always had towards me. Then I gave him a list of things I needed and made my way to Audrey's house. I needed something from her that I'm sure she could help me with. Once I did have that one thing, Zach had stopped by Audrey's to give me the supplies. I was eager to start working on his gift already because, no doubt it'd take a lot of time.

I had also come to realize I wouldn't be able to work on what it is I'm making for him if he's at the house. So I'd have to work on my gift here at Audrey's. She didn't mind at all and actually seemed to love the company. Once I started, I concentrated on making it perfect. I wanted every detail and curve to be flawless.

The days had passed by fast and soon I found myself nervously awaiting Landon to open his gift from me. It was Christmas morning and I couldn't find it in me to wake up Landon. He was peacefully sleeping with his lips parted, light snores coming from him. I pushed some hair aside, leaning over to give him a soft kiss to his temple. That seemed to break whatever cloudy dream he was having, his eyes blinking a little before staying open.

"Merry Christmas." I whispered, feeling my heart ache at the fact that this was our very first Christmas together.

His lips pulled up into a grin, "Merry Christmas my love."

He sat himself up and leaned over to kiss me softly on the lips. It was a quick kiss but, nonetheless left pleasurable tingles on my lips. He ran his hand through his hair and I watched with a smile. Before he leaned all the way down, lifting my shirt up and kissing my stomach. I placed my hands in his hair as he whispered against my small belly.

"Merry Christmas little pup." he whispered, pecking my belly once more and glancing up to me.

I smiled and my heart ached at the sight, "I'm going to wash up and after we can go downstairs and see what Santa brought you."

I shook my head with laughter spewing from my lips. He smiled and left the bed to go to the restroom to do his morning necessities. I had already been up for an hour so I washed up long before he got up. Now I was just eagerly waiting to give him his gift and for the first time wondered what he got me. After a another couple minutes he finally came out.

"All done, ready?" he asked, I nodded my head and slipped from the covers to walk over to him.

I slipped my hand into his warm inviting one and he lead us downstairs. In the living room we had a big Christmas tree in the corner, decorated by Audrey and I. Landon watched from a far choosing to only put the glittered golden star on top. I'd say it was pretty beautiful, it had blue lights around it with dark blue and gold ornaments hanging from the branches. I sat on the couch and Landon kissed my cheek.

"I'm going to make us some hot chocolate." he smiled, kissing my lips slowly and pulling away just as slow.

I rubbed my hands together for warmth and got up to sit closer to the fire place. The tv was on showcasing the news. But, my eyes drifted to the Christmas tree that was an eye catcher. I thought of all of the Christmas's I spent alone before I knew Landon was my mate. Now for the first time realizing the wish I'd make every year came true.

It was to simply be rid of my abuse, my pain, all of my troubles, maybe Santa was real.

When I turned around to go sit back on the couch, my heart sped up in an instant once my eyes fell upon the sight in front of me. Landon was down on one knee with a smile on his face as he held open a little black box. Sitting inside was a beautiful diamond ring that twinkled underneath the light. I felt my jaw drop open in shock at what he was doing.

"Layla, there are absolutely no words in any language that could even begin to describe how much I'm in love with you." he started and I became speechless, "You are so much more than just my mate, you're the mother of my child, the luna to our pack but, most of all you're my best friend." his eyes showed only love, filled to the brim with emotion.

My eyes started to form unshed tears at his heartfelt words, "I can't even imagine anyone else in your place in the future, all I see is you, I want to spend everyday for the rest of my life with you, so hell I would really love it if you'd be Layla Carter for me." he finished reaching for my shaking hand and meeting my eyes, "Will you marry me?"

I nodded my head, "Yes." I breathed, he grinned widely, slipping the ring onto my finger.

Before he stood up to wrap his arms around me and I eagerly threw mine around his shoulders. Our lips meeting in the most passionate kiss we've ever shared. It shot tingles all throughout my body and made me lightheaded. He gripped at my hips tightly to pull me against him more and I smiled into the kiss. Then I felt my tears slide down my cheeks, which made him pull away.

"I was supposed to make you cry." I mumbled, laughing a little and wiping away my happy tears.

"How so?" he asked, leaning down to press his lips to mine in a quick kiss.

When he pulled away, I stepped back out of his warm embrace to go behind the tree and get his gift. I walked back over to him with it, his eyes swirling with confusion at the large wrapped piece. When we sat down, he started to rip it open and the look on his face clearly showed how much emotion it stirred. It was a painting of him and his dad but, only Landon's his older self.

William was in the light blue sky, that was littered with clouds. His eyes were casted down upon Landon with a smile on his face. His hand was also clasped onto his shoulder. Landon was smiling too with his hand holding onto his dads. I was pretty proud of it, it took so long and no breaks besides when I'd go to sleep.

"Layla." he shallowed out, running his fingertips across the smooth painting, "This is so amazing." I seen his eyes glossed over when he ran them across his dads face.

I scooted closer to him and leaned my head against his shoulder to eye the painting myself, "I'm glad you like it." I whispered.

He shifted, making me lift my head to meet his eyes, "I don't just like it, I love it, I didn't think I'd ever see myself in a picture with my dad again." he bit his lip to keep the tears in, "I love you." he smiled and went back down to look at the painting, quickly wiping away a tear that fell.

I moved myself back over to him, wrapping my arms around his bicep before laying my head against his shoulder, "I love you more, Merry Christmas Landon." I muttered with a soft smile on my face.

"Merry Christmas Layla."

~~~

This chapter was so wholesome besides the smut, I felt like some of you guys would like that. I know I haven't been putting much because, I honestly hate writing it. So let me know if you guys care or don't care if there's smut. Because, I know I've been lacking with that in the book, I just don't like writing it. But, please let me know if smut is what you guys want still or just wholesome.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter of Landon and Layla. Landon finally purposed which someone actually said in the last chapter. I thought that was so funny because, of the this chapter.

What was your favorite scene?

Did you like the proposal? Did you like the gift Layla got for Landon?

How do you think their first Christmas together was?

I love you all, I'm so appreciative of you all for reading this, have a good day/afternoon/night x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
4.6K 520 31
"I said goodbye to Roze as I go to get my supplies. It's times like this that make me wonder... Maybe if my mother never gave me up I would be treate...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
172K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...