50 Days

Από rikemarvel

It's about two best friends, slowly falling in love with each other when Destiel becomes canon on the tv show... Περισσότερα

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19 and 20
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34

Day 10

2.6K 124 43
Από rikemarvel

AN: I am so so so so sorry for the late update! It's been over a week, oh my god! But I don't really have time lately because work and stuff *sigh*
So yeah, I hope you'll like this chapter! Please tell me if it's still kinda realistic or if it's getting out of hand with the gayness, lmao.
Have fun reading this chapter! We're already 10 days into 50 Days! This is getting really exciting! Hope you're as excited as I am.
Alright, here we go!

++++

My heart was racing as I was getting closer and closer to set. I was really exciting for the filming today. Vicki had encouraged me to stop worrying about destroying my friendship with Jensen because of the things that happened on set. She was right, anyway. 

It was acting. Only acting. Nothing to be worried about. We might make out, but at the end of the day we're just the two friends we've been before. Everything will be fine. 

Maybe.

I opened the door to the Makeup and hair trailer. Jared was already sitting on a chair; getting his hair done. He'd opened one eye to check who just came in.  

"Hey." He smiled at me. I nodded with a smirk on my face and sat down beside him. "Where's your trench coat," he added. I shragged my shoulders and let the lady do my hair and makeup.
"Is someone moody today?" I heard him laughing.
"No," I said relaxed and leaned back into the chair; closing my eyes.

Jared put his arm around my shoulders as we were walking down the street to the hall; rubbing his fist on my head. I tried to get out of his grip, but it made it worse. The work of the hair artist had been destroyed within seconds. I sighed and stopped fighting Jared. He let go of me.

"Here we go, the hair of sex is back." Jared burst out laughing. "It suits you better, Misha," he managed to say while laughing.

"Thank you, thank you," I said; trying to fix my hair. He chuckled and went into the hall.

____

"Damn it." Castiel heard coming from the kitchen before something broke into pieces. He was about to look at what had happened, but his limbs felt sore and numb at the same time. It was a new feeling for him and it wasn't a great one. Castiel didn't know what was going on - why he was starting to feel like a human - and it terrified him. Dean came into the room; carrying something in his hands. He was ignoring Cas, which hurt.

"Dean," Castiel muttered questioning, but his friend kept ingoring him. What was going on in his mind? Why was he so close but so far away? Why did he make Cas feel loved just to ruin his life the next second? In all the years he'd been in heaven and on earth, he'd never felt this hurt before. Before the day he'd met the Winchester life was way easier. Sometimes he wished he could go back in time and stop himself from getting Dean out of hell and make another angel do it. 

Wait...

He could actually do that. He just had to time travel and...

"Castiel!" Sam screamed.

Castiel startled, he hadn't noticed he'd fallen alseep on the couch. He ran a tired hand through his messy hair and looked up. Sam's face was full of terror and worry.

"Castiel! get your ass down here!" The younger Winchester was fury.

"Sam, I'm here." Castiel managed to say. His tongue felt heavy in his mouth and he could barely speak. The angel tried to stay up, but he couldn't. He felt tired and exhausted. Something was missing, but he couldn't tell what it was. His chest was aching.

Sam turned around and looked at Castiel with big eyes. "Did you ... Did you sleep," he asked; emphasizing the word 'sleep'. Castiel nodded his head slowly. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"What do you need my help for?" Castiel asked tiredly.

"It's Dean ... He is gone. He said he would go into town to do some ... Um I'll quote him here, manly things." Sam tried to explain, but Castiel didn't know what he was on about. He hated the feeling of not understanding. "Uh, well, he went to have sex, Castiel."

Castiel could have sworn that he'd heard his heart crashing into pieces, just like the thing dean had dropped before. He cleared his throat, because Sam seemed to wait for an answer. "I think I don't understand. If he wanted to have ... sex ... then why are you worried?"

"He's gone since almost twelve hours, Cas! Could you please locate him? He's not answering his phone."

"I don't think that this will help. If Dean needs soome time off, then you should let him." Castiel tried to convince Sam to stay calm and wait for another twelve hours. Sooner or later he would come back home.

Wouldn't he?

Without having control about it, Castiel began to locate Dean's stay. He needed to know if his friend was safe. It was tiring and took Cas a lot of power to find out where Dean was.

It was blurry, but he was sure he'd seen the place before. It was a pub somewhere in town. The letters of the neon sign were shinging in a terrible garish green. 

"Castiel, please! I cant-"

Cas left.

Dean was sitting at the bar; drinking one beer after another while flirting with a brunette. Her eyes were light blue and her lips were full and well-formed. Her cheekbones were high and sharp. If Dean would stroke her face he'd cut his fingers on them. She was really beautiful and smart and her plunging neckline made Dean's mouth watering. He wanted to suck her soft skin; making her moan his name.
Dean licked his lips.

"I need to go home," the brunette said.

"I will take you." Dean tried to look back at her eyes, but his gaze was captured by her big boobs.

"No you won't, you're too drunk. You probably can't even remember my name." She laughed. It was a cute laugh.

"Your name starts with C, doesn't it," he blabbered. The woman next to him threw her hair back; touching his knee with her perfect manicured hand.

"You will never find out."

"Cassandra?" He tried. She licked her lips; rasing an eyebrow seductively. Dean tried to remember her name. It was so hard to think clearly. Ca...? Cailin? Caeley? Cady? He gave up. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Dean." She patted his knee before she leaned over to give him a soft kiss on his cheek. He closed his eyes. Her lips were warm and smooth on his skin. It felt so wrong, but he didn't know why.

"Goodbye." The woman said and walked off.

The barkeeper came back to Dean and gave him another beer. "Not sure if you can stand any more alcohol, but you seem to need this, buddy. Are you alright?"

Dean let out a sharp laugh. "Yes, I am totaly alright."

The barkeeper pulled his eyebrows together and watched Dean drinking his beer. It annoyed Dean, so he stood up, took the beer and walked to a free table; leaning against it. Suddenly someone grabbed him by his shoulders and turned him around. It was a big guy with tattoos all over his body. He was wearing black clothes and his hair was tied into a ponytail. A typical troublemaker. Dean flashed him a smile.

"What's up?"

The biker grabbed Dean harder and pulled him against the wall. Dean hit the table hard and made it fall down - including his beer - before his back slammed aginst the hard, unyielding wall.

"Son of a bitch," Dean cursed. Even though he was drunk, he still knew how to fight. He reached out and punched the man's face. "Don't try-" Dean began, but was cut off by the stranger's fist in his face. His head threw back painfully. He could feel blood pouring into his mouth.

"You don't remember me, do you?" The man screamed. No one seemed to care. All the people in the room were ignoring them completely. "I can make you remember, Winchester." He literally spit out the words.

"Did we hook up and I forgot to call you?" He flashed another smile; teeth red from his own blood.

"You sent me back to hell, but I got out. Now we'll have fun together." To support his every word, he made his eyes black.

"You're just one in a  million. I've sent a lot of bastards like you back to hell. Be more specific." Sarcasm was his only defense at the moment.

"I will kill you and then I'll make your-" Light came out of his eyes and mouth. His body fell dead to the ground.

"Well, you might be more successful next time ... or not." Dean said and looked up to see Cas standing in front of him. Blood was running down his nose.

"Cas, are you alright?"

"Dean, I ..." He couldn't finish whatever he wanted to say. His eyes rolled back and his body collapsed. The angel was laying on the ground, next to the dead demon. Dean started panicking, took out his phone and called his brother.

____

Sam rushed down the streets as fast as possible; ignoring the traffic lights. When he arrived at the place Dean had directed him to, he saw his brother with the angel in his arms sitting on the ground; stroking Cas' face.

He parked the car, got out and ran to the two. "What happened?" His voice was shaky from the adrenaline.

"I don't know!" Dean cried. "He saved me and then he just collapsed. He hasn't woken up yet! We need to get him home!"

The two brothers lifted Castiel up and laid him on the back seat of Sam's car. Since Dean was still drunk, they'd decided to take care of the Impala later.

As they arrived at the bunker Castiel was still in a kind of coma. He looked like as if he was sleeping, but he wasn't - he just wouldn't wake up. Dean had tried everything. Why wouldn't he wake up?

Why?

Dean wrapped his arms around Cas' body, picked him up and carried him to his room. He laid him onto his bed, gently. "I am so sorry, Cas. Please wake up. Please! Opene your eyes, come on! I know you can do that. Please," Dean begged; laying himself next to Castiel, hugging him tight.

A tear slipped down his face and landed on Castiel's trench coat. Dean could hear a sharp breath, before he was thrown against the wall - again. His back was aching really bad and he could literally feel the bruises growing. "What even," he gasped.

"CUT!"

I helped Jensen up. "That was a really good stunt you pulled there." I laughed. He just shook his head and slapped my cheek. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"That was for your sarcasm." He took off his jacket and thre it over a chair. "Jared and I will get some food from this new bistro around the corner. Wanna come with us? Or do you want us to bring you something?"

"Sure, I'll come with you."

Jensen and I met Jared at his trailer; talking about the next scene. We had a thirty minutes break before we'd start filming again.
It took us about five minutes to get to the bistro. No one was recognizing us, which was great.
The menu of the bistro sounded very delicious and if I could, I'd have bought all of it. But instead, I ordered a salad. I wasn't very hungry.

We got back to set right in time, so Jensen and I could get ready for the next scene.

"Good luck," he said.

"I don't need it," I answered.

"Yes you do, douchebag!"

Castiel stood up straight; looking at Dean laying on the ground. He raised an eyebrow. "What happened, Dean?"

"You ..." Dean cleared his throat. "You passed out and didn't wake up. You were gone for like two hours, Cas." Castiel didn't seem to understand. He never did actually. 'What a stupid angel he is,' Dean thought but immediately regretted thinking like this about Cas. "You killed this demon to save me and then blood came out of your nose and you wanted to tell me something, but you just passed out."

"That's impossible," Cas stated.

"As much as it is impossible for you to sleep? Yeah, right. Sam told me. Cas, please you need to tell me what's going on."

"No, I need to go." Was all Castiel said and left. Dean leaned his head against the wardrobe next to him; breathing sharply. Everything hurt, he was still drunk and now - to his disappointment - alone. He didn't understand what was going on. At all. First, Castiel was a mess and probably almost died and then he had enough strenght and power to throw Dean through the room and leave?

"What even," he repeated to himself.

He crawled back onto his bed; pulling his sore limbs behind him. Dean sighed in relief as he felt the soft bed under his body. That was all he needed in this moment. His bed, to get his thoughts clear. Fresh air would have helped better, but he couldn't be asked to get up and walk around.

A few hours later Dean heard someone sneaking around room; searching his stuff. He grabbed the knife under his pillow - he knew it couldn't be a demon or whatsoever, but better safe than sorry. Dean opened one eye. A head with middle long, black hair was all he could see.

"Kevin?"

++++

Okay, so I am really sorry for the late update! SERIOUSLY! I hope you liked this chapter? I had fun writing it and I had to hold myself back from crying at this one part. Not sure if it was as emotional for you as it was for me, but yeah.
Please tell me what you think, okay? And leave a vote! Please! Castiel would want you to.
Aaaaaaaandd.....

THE GAY IS REAL! :D

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

27.1K 726 18
Dean and Cas never admitted their feelings for each other although it's pretty obvious that there's something going on between them. After a while Sa...
5.6K 130 8
You run into a hunter you had been best friends with and immediately its like no time has passed, as you two catch up Dean becomes jealous of how clo...
231K 8.6K 11
Cas, Dean, and Sam have been hunting together and splitting off to take smaller jobs. The story starts with the three of them on three separate hunts...
205K 2.7K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)