It's Magic...? (MCYT AU, With...

By apositivecatboi

"What is that?" George walks toward the white mass in the rain. He picks it up, and it looked so much like... More

Found
Bored
Meet Me Again
How Are You Here?
Kingdom
Your Mask, Your Rumour
I'm Really Cold
Crash Course
hi guys!!
I'd do anything for You
Rumour Trouble (Again)
Flower Field
On Watch
Doki Doki!
Spawners
Exhausted
Teacher
Tell Me
Club President
Schlatt's Deal
New Location
There You Are
Jump, Fall, Tumble
Sir Who
Drista
Blob #8
Reunion
Work
Prepare For Trouble, And Make That Triple!
Glass
Shatter
sanppychat
Goodbye
shameless plugging
redesigns because I said so

Lost And Found: College Years

3.8K 207 713
By apositivecatboi

Haha opposite of chapter 1 found

Dream is not found

Don't worry, all of you who were sad, do not fret, because happiness is waiting for you

Anyways also I put an illegally underrated song on the chapter because it has like a few hundred views

-sc
---

Through the three years of college, we continued getting these...feelings.

We felt that someone was missing.

But only a select few had these feelings; Me, Sapnap, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Bad, and Skeppy. The last three only get the feeling slightly, though. I seem to have the feeling the most.

A person I've lost.

Where is he?

---

7 AM

It was raining.

It was very boring.

"It's a Saturday, and I have nothing to do..." George sighed, looking out a window. He opened a bag of popcorn, and watched the rain drop outside.

For some reason, he wanted to find something.

Find someone.

His eyes darted around the plants, leaves, grass... He found a white mass under a few leaves.

He started running outside.

Why am I running?

He put on his shoes, and grabbed the new umbrella they bought last week. He opened it, revealing a navy blue canopy.

He ran to the spot and dug around. "Ugh, a bottle cap?" He sighed, disappointed.

He turned around to go back into the dorms, holding the bottle cap in his hands.

What did I expect?

"Gogy, did you go? You suddenly burst out the door." Tommy laughed. "Also, I stole your popcorn."

George grabbed a pillow and threw it on Tommy's face.

---

"Hey guys! Look! I found my old sketchbook!" Sapnap smiled, pulling out a dusty sketchbook. "I left it in the corner, and I had this since we were Freshmen!"

He opened the book. Sometimes it was actual good art, but most of the time it'd be art covered in scribbles, with the word 'failed' next to it.

Tubbo smiled. "You actually do pretty poggers art!"

"Thank you!"

They turned one of the last pages to find a very shaky doodle of two blobs.

One with goggles and the other with a headband. That doodle looked old.

Next to it is a more neat drawing of a blob that had a flower crown and a red bandana, a blob that had a green bandana.

And the odd one is that, there was a smudged drawing of a 5th blob.

"I don't remember drawing this..." Sapnap. "I only remember drawing the smudged one. I don't know why I drew it, though."

"Wait... These all resemble us, don't they?" Tubbo pointed out.

"Tubbo, how did you get to that conclusion?" George questioned. "Yeah, it kinda does, but why would you think that first?"

"Because I still remember him," Tubbo mumbled.

"What did you say? Didn't catch that," Tommy said.

"Oh, nothing!" Tubbo put him finger on the blobs. "The one with the goggles is George, the one with the bandana is Sapnap, the one with that cloud on the top and bandana was hard to decipher, but it's me! And the one with the angry face is Tommy."

"They should've made me a big man," Tommy criticised.

"Okay, but the drawing of Tommy and Tubbo look new. Like, few weeks old new.", Sapnap inspected.

"Just because it's dark? What if its just another pencil?"

"I know an old drawing when I see one," Sapnap said.

"That reason is so half assed, Sap!" Tommy remarked.

"I'm guessing the smudged one is... The person we forgot." George said.

"Duh," Sapnap said. "Like, this is some sort of weird impossible Fanfic scene about a missing person that we knew."

Tubbo laughed nervously. "...Yeah."

---

College Year 2

A6d transferred back into this school.

The newspaper club disbanded and decided to become a music club instead.

"Come on, sing the chorus with me, Wilbur!" Tommy giggles. "BUT HE'S IN YOUR BED AND I'M IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT—"

Wilbur, left flustered, playfully hit Tommy on the shoulder. "Stop!"

"But it's such a banger!" Tubbo smiled, playing his piano to the tune of Wilbur's song.

Tommy also played the piano, but learned the drums and bass for the little music club they had.

Tubbo played a piano and ukelele.

Fundy played piano and eventually learned the guitar.

Wilbur krew all types of stringed instruments.

Phil and Techno, despite being from different clubs, sometimes stops by to sing along.

---

At lunch, A6d and the Muffin Duo talked, Bad basically giving A6d a banquet for a welcome back party.

A6d was eating more cake, even if his stomach told him he was full. Bad asking—no basically commanding him to eat more is like a gun to the head.

Skeppy ate with A6d, laughing at how much pressure Bad was giving him.

"Come on, you muffin! I even baked you a baguette!" Bad was basically spearing A6d with the baguette.

"Skeppy, you have to help me, my stomach is going to explode!" A6d cried, waving a chocolate bun.

---

College Year 3

They watched some of the younger years play their Games, parlour and everything. It was really fun to watch.

Apparently, Tommy's little brother and Tubbo's little sister is enrolling in the school, though they are still going through middle school, which is the first floor of that school.

-

At Tommy Simons' home.

"Noah, what are you doing?" Tommy watched Noah renovate his room.

Noah was digging through a box, to find a mask covered with really old looking stickers consisting of clouds, stars and a moon.

"Woah, look at this! This was like... When I was 10!"

Tommy froze when he saw the mask. He slowly let the shock go away, and pat his little brother's head.

"Yeah. Who did you get it from, again?"

"I... Remember a blurry tall figure. I asked them to make me one. And I had two, but I broke the original one."

A mask?

---

Graduation day.

Skeppy, Bad and A6d have completely forgotten agout the mysterious figure.

It seems like if we don't find out about him soon, we're gonna forget him forever.

George stepped up on the stage, nervous. He had to do this graduation day speech and stuff.

He was so scared he would mess up. But once he looked into the crowd, a neon green hoodie caught his attention. His eyes darted to the person.

George, focus! We are going to follow him after graduation.

He said his speech while he locked eyes into that... stranger.

He waited impatiently, tapping his foot at what Sapnap would call the speed of light.

But Sapnap is a nimrod.

After what felt like forever, they were allowed offstage. He looked around at the crowd to see the green man start walking away.

George followed him.

"Hey George? George, where are you going?!" Sapnap ran after his friend.

George looked at the person he was following. A dirty blonde haired man.

Is this the person I forgot?

He burst into a sprint, and eventually they were outside the building.

The man stopped, hearing the footsteps of George behind him.

"E-excuse me, but do you mind if I ask you some questions?" George panted. He was out of breath.

The man turned to him with the most smooth voice he's heard. "Sure."

And once George locked eyes into his beautiful Emerald green eyes he knew who he was.

It was Dream. No.

It's Clay!

He stood on his tippy toes and hugged Clay tightly, topping it off with a kiss.

"It's really you!" George smiled.

"What? How—" Clay was given a flashback.

---

"Before you go, I... I love you!" George stammered.

He was taken off guard, and because of that his blast suddenly lost a little light.

Shit.

You play dirty, motherfucker.

"I... Love you too." Dream replied, face blushing.

But I'll let it slide.

---

"Don't think that you can get rid of me that easily!" George giggled.

"Yeah, I don't think I can. Your attached to me like a parasite."

"I'm not a parasite!"

Clay laughed, and kissed George on the forehead. "Confessing to me at the last second was absolute cheating. You made me lose focus, so my memory wiping didn't erase all the memories immediately."

"Well, then that was a good thing."

"Yeah, a good thing."

--- XD

totally not rushing so I can start on another book idea LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.7M 48.5K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
291K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...