The Mother Of My Child

By anca_miki

What happens when Ivy accepts to be the surrogate mother of a powerful couple? ****** 'Please, stop me.' He... More

Pilot
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
The Cast
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28

Ch. 20

4.1K 124 14
By anca_miki

Daniel woke up alone in the bed, but he immediately knew where Ivy was. He guided after the sweet smell that filled all the rooms and found her in the kitchen. She was preparing pancakes and he went to kiss her. He felt normal and he enjoyed the feeling. He loved to see her in the kitchen, she was happy and he loved her food.

'Good morning' she greeted him.

'Morning beautiful, why did you wake up so early?'

'You really thought that I could let you eat pizza for breakfast?'

'Yes'

'Never.' and they both laughed.

'Come and eat something quickly and we can leave after.'

'You are so eager Miss Smith.'

'Maybe.' Daniel grabbed one of her pancakes.

'Why don't you eat?'

'My stomach doesn't tolerate food this early.'

'I have a better idea, we can take it with us and serve it in our first stop.'

'Where is that?'

'Central Park.'

'Wow, that's so uncommon to visit while in NY' Daniel couldn't stop laughing

'Blame it on Google, it was the first attraction that I found.'

'I can't wait to hear the rest of the list.' They changed into their matching hoodies and Daniel decided to wear a pair of sunglasses and he also took a backpack.

'You look decent.' told him Ivy.

'Really? Not hot? Gorgeous?'

'You look approachable and like a normal guy, well, a hot one, but I like this side of you.'

'Thank you baby, I like it too, now let's go, we have a long day.'

They left, but it wasn't a long drive. Daniel's rented apartment wasn't far from the Central Park. When they arrived at the park Daniel took a map from his backpack and guided them through the park. They kept walking for around 20 minutes until they found the spot, Wagner Cove.

'So, what do you think?' he asked Ivy very proud of himself.

'It is beautiful and can't believe there is no one around.'

'Shall we sit?' and they headed to the rustic spot and sat on one of the side benches. They could see the lake, the people on the other side, little ducks swimming in the lake, but everything around them was quiet and serene. They didn't talk much, but they took the time to look at each, to hold hands, share smiles and steal kisses from time to time. Ivy loved the romantic side of Daniel and she still couldn't believe how lucky she was to meet him. They didn't eat much because Ivy felt sorry for all the ducks from the lake and they decided to feed them.

'Are you ready for the next part of your tour?'

'I am, you did surprise me. Thank you.'

'You are welcome, now let's get some hot chocolate, your nose is turning red from the cold.'

'Yes, sorry for looking like Rudolph.' and Daniel laughed at her.

'Well, you are a cute Rudolph that I want to kiss.' Ivy surprised him and kissed him quickly. They returned to the car and Daniel drove them to Bar Pisselino, which was said to have the best hot chocolate in New York. Daniel went to take the chocolates onn the go and they stayed for a while in the car to enjoy it.

'One double whipped cream chocolate for the lady.' he handed the cup to Ivy and she took a sip closing her eyes to enjoy it. When she looked at Daniel he was almost drooling.

'What?' she asked amused.

'You have no idea how incredible sexy you are right now. You are so lucky that we are in a car.' Ivy blushed and Daniel caressed her cheek.

'It is the truth Ivy, you are a beautiful woman.' she grabbed his hand and kiss it.

'Drink your chocolate, you can't miss this incredible taste. It is so soft.'

'Let me taste it' and he kissed Ivy's lips.

'Mm, so good.' Ivy looked threateningly at him.

'What? You had a drop on your lips, we can't waste such a good chocolate.'

'Ok, Mr. City Guide, where is the next stop?'

'I didn't use Google for this one. It is a place where I wanted to go before but never had time, the Guggenheim Museum.'

'Wow, let's hurry.' It was only the first part of the day and Daniel couldn't remember when was the last time when he had such great time and laughed so much, he loved to see Ivy happy, she was truly changed, like she had to be, young, passionate, curious about the world and he was lucky to have her, he realised that a new scenery was beneficial for both of them and an idea formed in his mind.

They visited the museum and were amazed by the architecture, they loved the glass ceiling more than the spiral ramp, even if they both didn't have a clue about arts, it impressed them and he was happy with his choice. When Daniel checked his watch it was already 2 p.m. and it was time for their next stop.

'What do you say if we eat something?'

'Actually I am starving and it's funny because I couldn't barely touch food in the last few days.'

'That's because you are with me now.'

'Always so funny. So where do you want to eat?'

'How about some greasy food? There is a place nearby, we can walk.'

'After you.' They walked to Bill's Bar&Burger and after an hour they didn't regret their choice.

'It was amazing, I don't think I can move anymore.'

'You should because we have a lot more to discover.'

'I will go to freshen up and after we can go.'

'Ok, I will go pay.' After they reunited they had a quick stop to buy some chocolate for the road and went to visit the Empire State Building. Daniel didn't want this time to tell her and she was really happy when they arrived in front of it.

'Will we go up?' she asked.

'Obviously. Are you afraid?'

'No, but it seems crowded, what if someone recognise you?'

'I am not known in New York and I don't care anymore. I will be free very soon. Come baby, don't worry, we have some nice views waiting for us.' they waited around 30 minutes before they got to the 86th floor. Ivy was again amazed by the view, she didn't know where to look more, they took photos and Daniel on the other hand couldn't take his eyes from her. He fell more and more in love with her and he couldn't fight the desire to kiss her. She was just showing him the Brooklyn Bridge when he caught her face with both of his hands and kissed her with so much passion. He didn't care that people stopped to watch them, Ivy's lips were the most precious thing he knew and he was addicted to them. They stopped and looked into each other eyes, Ivy blushed and put her head on his chest, while he was hugging her. They didn't know how much they stayed like that, they were just grateful for each other. They didn't talk after the kiss, Daniel caught her hand into his and led her to the elevator.

'Can I guess the next stop?' she asked them when they were in the car.

'You can try.'

'Brooklyn Bridge.'

'Not yet. You will find out soon.' a few minutes later he parked in front of the Flea Market in Brooklyn.

'A Flea Market?'

'Yes, you never know what hidden gems you can find. Also they have the best street food.' Ivy and Daniel walked hand in hand, they spent more than two hours wondering through the market. Ivy found some nice books to buy and she also fell in love with a beautiful white flower vase that Daniel bought for her.

'It will stay in our house and I will make sure that everyday it will have at least one flower in it.' he promised her

'Daniel, when did you become so romantic?'

'I didn't know I was the romantic type until I met you.' she kissed his cheek and continued their tour. Daniel checked the time and let her know that it was time for the next visit.

'We have a reservation and we can't miss it.' and Daniel drove them to a jazz club with live music.

'You saved the best for last.' Ivy said with enthusiasm after a young man checked their reservations and guided them to their table.

'Not really, we still have the Brooklyn Bridge.' and they looked outside the window, they could see the bridge and the amazing light from the sunset. They spent approximately a hour at the music club and after they walked to the Bridge.

Ivy was holding his arm and they were walking slowly admiring the lights.

'I am sorry we missed the sunset, but I couldn't find a free table later.'.

'It is ok, I heard the sunrises are even more beautiful.'

'You want to wait for it?'

'I can wait for anything as long as I am with you. You have no idea how grateful I feel for this day and for you. I am happy.'

'I know, you simply radiate, I love to see you like this. I love the way we interact, the way we complete each other.' they found a bench and took a sit.

'I know, I have rented the apartment for 3 months, what do you say if we stay here?'

'I would love to stay here with you, but you know that we have go to back and face every thing. We agreed not to talk about this today so let's not make any plans. Let's just enjoy the rest of our time together.'

'I love you.' Daniel said simply and left Ivy speechless. 'I can't hide what I feel and I respect if you don't feel the same.' Ivy placed a finger on his lips and he kissed it.

'Sometimes you talk too much. I love you too. I knew it from last night, but I was afraid to say it.'

'You don't have to be afraid with me Ivy.'

'I know, but everything happens so fast. I want to be completely honest with you and I need to tell you something, but not today, we will talk soon about everything.'

'Ok, now, come here.' he caught her face again and kissed her, they kissed slowly, enjoying every second of it.

'Do you remember what you asked me a while ago?'

'About?'

'I can give you a hint. The pool, you in a black dress, our first kiss.' he caressed her hair and Ivy blushed.

'I do.'

'My tour ends here, we can go or we can visit what else you have in mind if you want.'

'Let's go home.'

They drove in silence, both thinking about the day and the things they lived. When they arrived Daniel went to take a shower while Ivy started to search in her baggage, she knew what she packed but she hoped she could find some decent lingerie. Daniel got out of the shower wearing just a towel on his waist. Ivy was too uncomfortable to say anything and she ran in the bathroom. She hoped that a hot shower would help her relax, but she could not calm down. She changed into a t shirt and short pants and looked into the mirror. A small bump was already showing and she didn't feel like she was good enough for him. She didn't even hear when Daniel entered the bathroom, she just saw him in the mirror covering her belly with his hands and kissing her shoulder. He looked at her in the mirror and said

'You are beautiful, you are ravishing and I want you just the way you are.' and he revealed her neck and continued to kiss her, while Ivy closed her eyes.

'I will not do anything you don't want.'

'I want you' she said and looked into his eyes. He took her in his arms and took her to the bedroom where Ivy forgot about all her worries and enjoyed every moment. Daniel was an amazing man, the man who showed her what real love meant. Moments later they fell asleep in each others arms and Ivy was sure that it was the happiest day she lived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 118 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
1.8K 62 18
Katherine Nichols, the one that everyone knew didn't want children, agreed to become the godmother of her friend's kid. She figured that she wouldn't...
2.7M 80.5K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.1M 430K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...