Where Nightmares Come To Life

By Smok34521

Fnaf x mha Crossover This is a izumomo fan-fic. Izuku midoriya was 8 years old and was bullied because he wa... More

Chapter 1 Quirk
Chapter 2 Fright
Chapter 3 Incounter
Chapter 4 Rescue
Chapter 5 Exam
Chapter 6 Surprise
Chapter 7 First Day Of School
Chapter 8 Training Part 1
Chapter 9 Training Part 2
Chapter 10 Escalation
Chapter 11 Where It All Goes Wrong
Chapter 12 Drawn To The Kill Part 1
Chapter 13 Drawn To The Kill Part 2
Chapter 14 Drawn To The Kill Part 3
Chapter 15 Confused
Chapter 16 Shopping Chaos
Chapter 18 The calm after the storm
Chapter 19 "normal" Part 1
Chapter 20 "normal" Part 2 Family Get Together
Chaper 21 Taking A Risk
Chapter 22 Race Against Time Part 1
Chapter 23 Race Against Time Part 2
Chapter 24 Day Trip
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Summer Camp I
Chapter 27 Summer Camp II
Chapter 28 Summer Camp III
Chapter 29 A Twist Of Events
Chapter 30 Retrieved

Chapter 17 The Joy Of Creation

5.6K 71 61
By Smok34521

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"4r3 y0u" creation of tjoc
---------------------------------------------------------

"do you have a better idea kid" interfered gun head.

"in fact... *starting to summon some animatronics *.... I have" midoriya smirked. Behind midoriya appeared Nightmare, Nightmare Goldie, Goldie, Ennard, springy, Lolbit and circus baby. The heros on the other hand took a big step back and got into a fighting position.

"KIDS STAY BACK" shouted endeavor as he Arrived with hound dog.

"why the fuck should we" retort bakugo.

"KIDS HE'S DANGEROUS GET AWAY FROM HIM" Shouted hound Dog and started rushing midoriyas. As he took a swing at him, a big bulky figure appeared in front of midoriya, catching the punsh. As hound dog looked up to the Tall Figure standing in front of him, he started to cower down. In front of him was a 7ft. tall wired robot with 3 legs, 4 armes, one that has a hook, red shot eyes and a bear head with a black top Hat.

"creation calm down, he won't do anything. Anyway listen up, I'm going to send my animatronics in there to get the remaining people out and take care of the high jacketrs" midoriya stated.

"kid that is literally suicide if you go in there" pointed out gun head.
Midoriya smirked at him and started to leak oil out of his eye.

"Can't brake what's already broken, now can you" he stated, the class questioning the meanings of his Words. Suddenly 60 different animatronics appeared out of nowhere.

"MOLTEN IS WITH ME WHILE I CALL THE REST OF YOU TINCANS WHEN YOUR TIME COMES. THE FUNTIMES, TOYS, GLAMROCK AND ROCKSTARTS WILL BE EVACUATING, WHILE THE IGNITED ENDOS, NIGHTMARES, PHANTOMS AND WITHERED WILL ATTACK ON MY COMAND. THE REST OF THE IGNITED AND ORIGINALS WILL BE STAYING OUTSIDE HOLDING GROUND IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG" midoriya ordered and the animatronics started to follow there orders. The pro heros watched midoriya casually ordering them around like there where toys. He then summoned molten Freddy and climed onto him. Midoriya turned to Momo and smiled at her.

"I'll make sure I'll be back for you" he promised her. Molten started to head twords the ignited and originals. Midoriya spotted plushtrap.

"Oi plushtrap come here" plushtrap crawled up to midoriya. Midoriya attached a small camera on to him.

"OK lil guy, run around the mall and make sure you record everything" he ordered. Plushtrap rushed into the shopping mall and disappeared. The ignited animatronics and originals positioned themselves in front of the entrance. Molten started to clime the wall of the building and entered a opened window shortly after. On the other hand Momo wasn't having any of that and started rushing into the building as well, hoping not to be spotted. But to her disappointment Bonnie cought her at her actions.

As midoriya and molten walked through the halls of the mall, the greenet was on full alert, ready to strike or fend of an attack. Molten on the other hand was being is stupid selve and crawling behind him, not looking where his going and crashing into multiple pillars.

"molten get your ass up and get ready to fight back, I think I hear someone" midoriya ordered.

At the end of the tunnel you could hear the pleases of mercy from some civilians. Midoriya rushed down the hall to reach it, surprising the terrorist.

"WHAT THE HELL" one of them shouted and started aiming at the nightmare wielder. Unfortunately for him midoriya jumped him and kneed his face, nocking him unconscious. Molten jumped the other one, biting his head off.

"Don't worry you guys are safe now, follow her to the outside" midoriya stated as circus baby made an appearance.

"what about you kid" a olderly women question him with concern behind her voice.

"don't worry miss, I still have to stop the rest of the terrorist and save the other civilians that are still trapped here" midoriya pointed out and sprinted down the hallway not caring anymore being detected. Molten stayed with circus baby, giving her some cover if something might happen.

"SUICIDE BOT, ANGEL, BLUE" midoriya shouted as he spotted another group of highjackers, tackling down one of them slamming a knife, he had hidden in his sleeves, into him, while the other three where jumped by the animatronics, killing them as well. This went on until midoriya reached the center of the mall. He stayed hidden as he saw a big group of people laying on the floor and around 20 armed men around them.

"LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE SHIT IF I DON'T GET THE MONEY IN THE NEXT HOUR I WILL START TO TAKE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE AND I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO KILL" the boss of the terrorists spoke over a phone.

'the police must have gotten in contact with him' midoriya though.

"OK kid hands up and you won't be killed" a voice said behind him.

"well then I guess If been cought" midoriya followed order. He was dragged to the other hostages.

"Well well well, what do we have here, looks like we found another target" the boss smirked. Midoriya on the other hand looked at him with a bored expression. That pissed him off, he pulled out his gun and held it up against midoriyas head.

"OI KID STOP ACTING TOUGH LIKE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO" but still no reaction.

*BANG* the shot could be heard outside of the mall and the hearts of the students and the heros dropped. Momo fell to her knees starting to cry.

"That's all you got" midoriya questioned, his eyes overshadowed. The terrorist boss took a step back and started to tremble.

"Nightmare" is all midoriya said. The guy that was standing behind him holding the gun against his head, fell to the ground besides midoriya.
The boss was shocked as his head was missing.

"Now it's my turn" midoriya gazed up, both pupils white. Nightmare came out from behind.

"TIME TO MAKE YOUR NIGHTMARES A REALITY" Nightmare and midoriya stated as more animatronics appeared behind them.

More and more animatronics and civilians came out of the mall, some where littered with blood while others where traumatized.

Outside of the mall you could hear the screams of pain and agony. The cops took off there hats and started to Salut to honer the death of midoriya, though they thought.

"Guys I don't think midoriya is dead if he was dead his animatronics would probably disappear" stated todoroki.

"The peppermint is right, dipshits. If the little shit was dead, what I highly doubt with the power and skill he has,
the kid traps would probably disappear" vanny pointed out. The class wondered what she meant by that.

Back with midoriya, he was face to face with the leader of the bomb attack. The other terrorists where scattered on the floor laying dead in between them.

"Ennard" midoriya called out. The wired robot dropped down from the floor above them. Staring down the man as he grabbed him with his wires and pulled him close to his face.

"come on let's head out, we got everything we came for" the greenet pointed out and made his way back outside.

"I just hope that man is OK, he seams like he pissed off the kid quite much" one of the rescued people said. That got the curiosity of one of the pro heros.

"what do you mean by that" questioned mount Lady.

"Well as he arrived he was held at gun point and didn't even be fazed by it. He wasn't intimidated. That made the leader mad and shot the kid right in the head...." the hearts of the class dropped hearing that "but that didn't kill him, after that a black think appeared behind him and after that hell broke lose" the man said.

"those are the perks of being immortal" vanny chimed in.

"now now vannesa you don't want to go and spill all my secrets now do you dear sis" midoriyas appearance was cought of guard by the heros and the class.
"some things are better off not to be known" he smirked. Behind him was ennard, holding the leader of the terrorist attack.

"he's all yours, now if you excuse me I need to fix some robots" with that said ennard threw the man in front of the police men and followed midoriya. He picked up uraraka as midoriya came up to Momo.

"IZUKU YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD" she freaked out. He on the other hand shrugged and started to turn purple, healing himself and closing the bullet hole.

"better" he smiled at her, she nodded slowly. Midoriya took her by the hand and left, leaving the others standing there speechless.

"well that just happened" vanny pointed out and disappeared, the rest of the animatronics followed suit.

"well then better do the same guys" and with that said class 1a left the scean, leaving only the heros and police with questioning looks.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...