Where Nightmares Come To Life

By Smok34521

Fnaf x mha Crossover This is a izumomo fan-fic. Izuku midoriya was 8 years old and was bullied because he wa... More

Chapter 1 Quirk
Chapter 2 Fright
Chapter 3 Incounter
Chapter 4 Rescue
Chapter 5 Exam
Chapter 6 Surprise
Chapter 7 First Day Of School
Chapter 8 Training Part 1
Chapter 9 Training Part 2
Chapter 10 Escalation
Chapter 11 Where It All Goes Wrong
Chapter 12 Drawn To The Kill Part 1
Chapter 13 Drawn To The Kill Part 2
Chapter 14 Drawn To The Kill Part 3
Chapter 15 Confused
Chapter 17 The Joy Of Creation
Chapter 18 The calm after the storm
Chapter 19 "normal" Part 1
Chapter 20 "normal" Part 2 Family Get Together
Chaper 21 Taking A Risk
Chapter 22 Race Against Time Part 1
Chapter 23 Race Against Time Part 2
Chapter 24 Day Trip
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Summer Camp I
Chapter 27 Summer Camp II
Chapter 28 Summer Camp III
Chapter 29 A Twist Of Events
Chapter 30 Retrieved

Chapter 16 Shopping Chaos

5.8K 75 65
By Smok34521

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"4r3 y0u" creation of tjoc

---------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya was laying on his bed, being his lazy old self. He was thinking about how to change his hero suit, what changes and upgrades he could make.

"hey izuku why don't you join your class today, I mean you don't have anything else to do" Mari stated. Before he could answer, he heard a nock on his door.

"hey zuku can you help me out for a bit" midnight questioned.

"sure what should I do" he retorted

"I can't reach the upper shelf in the kitchen" she pointed out. Midoriya and midnight shortly after made there way to the kitchen, looked what she needs.

"why do you need to go all the way to the top" the mop of green hair asked.

"quite simple, I keep my secret cookies stach up there" she smiled.

"OK and how would you know I wouldn't eat them" he smirked back.

"you don't eat sweats zuku" midnight giving him a blank stare.

"creation" midoriya summoned a 6 foot tall wired and twisted robot.

"that's a new one" nemuri pointed out. Before midoriya could order creation he heard a nock an the front door.

"Angel get the front door and creation get the cookie jar on top of the kitchen drawer" he ordered. A second animatronics appeared. It was an endoskeleton, slightly burned. Angel opened the door. All of 1a where standing in front of the door.

"ehhhh.... Hi is midoriya here" ashido questioned. Midoriya overheard the voice and came to the front. Midnight and creation following behind.
As they saw midnight there eyes widened.

"MIDORIYA ARE YOU AND MIDNIGHT A THINK" the class minus Momo shouted. Midoriya sweat dropped.

"no, I live here" he stated.

"YOU BASTARD, YOUR PROBABLY DOING INDECENT STUFF WITH HER" Mineta shouted. Midoriya and midnight started to blush deeply. Before they could say anything else, creation came up from behind then and launched himself at mineta. But luckily for him angel Caught his leg an slamd him onto the floor.

"Creation, calm down you can kill him when the time is right" midoriya pointed out gaining his compositor again. The class on the other hand where shocked that he has a new animatronic. "so why are you guys here" he questioned them.

"we said we will go to the mall today to do some shopping, but you didn't answer your phone so we made up that we'll meet at your place" ashido stated, smiling proud.

"zukuu~ before you go, you still need to get me the cookies" midnight pulled on his shirt.

"God your so needy" midoriya gestured with his head for creation to get the cookies. He did as he was told.
"anyway let me grab my shoes and some other clothes then I'll be ready" with that said midoriya left.

"why don't you guys come in, so yoh don't need to stand outside" midnight smiled at them. Iida tryed to stop them, but he was to slow.

"MINETA IF YOU EVEN TRY SNOOPING AROUND THE HOUSE I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU TO HELL" shouted midoriya out of his room.

"so~" ashido smirked at midnight. She just sweat dropped.

"are you and midoriya a thing" ashido questioned, wiggling her eyebrows.
But before midnight could answer midoriya came out of his room.

All the girls, except midnight, started to blush at the sight. The boys on the other hand where shocked. He was standing there shirtless. They could see his well toned upper body, showing his scars and marks.

"nemuri do you know where I left my thrasher shirt" he questioned, unknowing that he was standing there shirtless. She pointed at the couch.

"oh thanks and do you know where I left my vans" midoriya went and grabbed it.

"you left your vans in your room" midnight pointed out.

"oh thanks" midoriya went and got his vans. Shortly after he came back.

"OK guys let's go" the class didn't say anything and just nodded, following midoriya to the mall. As they walked down the streets, they had little small take.

"hey midobro what are with those scars and marks on your body" kiri questioned. Midoriya stopped, his eyes overshadowed.

"midoriya" the rest of the class questioned his Aktions. He was brought back out of his trans as yaoyaorozu shook him gently.

"my... My scars... I don't want to talk about it" with that said he continued his way to the mall. As they arrived at the mall they agreed to which places they go first. As time went on, the class was sitting at the food lounge, getting weard looks.

"why are we getting so many weard stares" questioned Pikachu.

"hmm I don't know, might be because I have 15 animatronics out, carrying our shopping bags" midoriya cued. The class face-palmed them self realizing it.

"yeah you might but right, but change of topic. Can you at least tell us now what happened to to. Some of those scars you got look fresh and deep." stated Momo.

"it's kinda personal, I'll tell when I feel like it" midoriya softly smiled at her. Suddenly glitchtrap appeared with worry in his voice.

"k1d w3 n3ed to 93t 0u7 0f h3r3 ASAP" he pushed.

"glitch what's wrong" the greenet worryed.

"7h1s pl4c3 i$ 4b0u7 7o 9€t h1j4ck€d" and with that said there was an massive explosion on the front entrance of the food lounge.

"LOLBIT TELEPORT US TO THE OUTSIDE" midoriya ordered, lolbit did as he was told. As they appeared outside they could see the pro heros and the police Surrounded the shopping mall.

"What the hell happened here" they questioned out loud. One of the pros cought there attention.

"KIDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he came running to them. It was snipe. That got the attention of the other heros.

"we where shopping here I could teleport us all out in time" midoriya answered.

"good job protecting your friends kid" snipe praised him.

"sir we got a problem" one of the police officers came up to snipe. In the mean time class 1a where discussing what they should do next.

"what now" questioned ashido.

"well we can't just leave now can we" bakugo protestered.

"I agree with bakubro, we got to save those people" stated kiri.

"no it's to dangerous, we might get i-" iida restored but got ignored.

"I could send my animatronics in, I think mangle, ennard, molten and Goldie can track down the hostages, but I need time. But I need to go in there myself. " pointed out midoriya.
But he earned a hard slap to the face. The slap echoed threw the area. The police and heros stopped there doings and looked at the kids. The class was shocked to see from who the extented hand is from.

" YOU IDIOT, I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO IN THERE. I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU, I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE. I Need you" Momo yelled at him. Midoriya looked at the growned and didn't say anything. He slowly brought his gaze up to Momo and took of his eyepatch. She got scared of what would happen next and covered her face. Midoriya on the other hand gently pulled her hands away, grazed her cheek and puller her into a kiss.

Momo was shocked to say the least, but she gave in and started to kiss him back.

"your not going to lose me, it takes more then a bunch of Dynamit to kill me. Besides I need you to" midoriya stated as he broke the kiss. Momo started to blush a deep red and the class broke down in cheer as the two of them finally took a step forward in there relationship.

"OK listen up, this might be suicidal, but I volunteer to go in there and defuse the situation" midoriya announced. The heros and the police looked at him deadpaned.

"kid you don't have a heros license yet so leave this to the pros" mount Lady stated.

"oh what are you ganna do, wait till the right hero with the right fucking qurik shows up? Yea I'm not doing that bullshit" midoriya hissed back

"do you have a better idea kid" interfered gun head.

"in fact... *starting to summon some animatronics *.... I have" midoriya smirked.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
228K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc