Arrogant Lover [taekook]

By adiii_14

Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO of a successful company Kim's corporation. He is married to one of the most beau... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Author's Note
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
Author's note
26
~Important Authors note~

22

1.5K 71 19
By adiii_14

Author's Pov

"He is a f-father?" Taehyung asked with a Shakey voice which almost came out as a whisper. Infact Jimin was stunned by seeing the sudden heartbroken State of taehyung.

But he was meantally smirking and enjoyed. "Yes...why?" Jimin asked smirking knowing exactly why it's affecting taehyung so much.

"N-nothing...you m-may leave now" taehyung said regaining his posture back with a dangerous arrogant expression plastered on his face.

Eyes filled with anger, sadness, hurt, love.
"Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Kim?" Jimin asked inoccently while taehyung just shoot him a glare.

"Just leave" taehyung said and Jimin left. 'now it's time to comfort my baby' Jimin thought smirking as soon as he came out from taehyung's office.

Taehyung's Pov

Why!!!!
Why it always happens with me??
I loved him so fucking much
Why can't anyone love me like I do??

So many questions filled my mind while tears where continuously falling down. Oh how desperately I wanted to deny all this but I can't.

No matter how much I tried to change myself for everyone just to get love in return but  neither they excepted my change nor did me.

If he was already a father then why in the hell he never told me?. Why in the hell he loved me?

Jeon jungkook I loved you with my whole heart. But now I despise you with my whole heart.

(Author:- wait... taehyung isn't it too much)
(Taehyung:- you broke my heart author)
(Author:- I-🤐 *author left the chat*)
(Taehyung:- don't you dare steal jungkook from me)
(Author:- he is all yours😌)

Author's pov

At the very same time jungkook was going through the same. But he thought to discuss about it with taehyung.

His thoughts where disturbed by a soft knock on his cabin door. "Come in" he said in cold tone. Jimin entered slowly while taking a seat in front of him.

"So how are you doing?" Jimin asked calmly and jungkook gave him a small smile. "Better maybe" he replied and Jimin nodded.

"You know you can share with me of you want to" Jimin said calmly still can't handle the heartbroken jungkook in front of him.

"No hyung I need some time" jungkook said slowly and Jimin nodded. "hyung I repeat the same mistake" jungkook said trying his best to hold himself back but he can't.

Jimin immediately hug jungkook while patting his back. "It's ok cry if you want" Jimin said slowly rubbing the circles around his back.

Jungkook hide his face in the crock of jimin's neck as jimin's shirt started getting wet from jungkook's tears.

"Hyung...i-i can't" jungkook said while sobbing hard and Jimin's heart broke.
Oh how desperately he wanted to change his thoughts but at that point  guilt was eating him out.

"Share with me kookie" Jimin said softly. "He-he loves me....t-then why.. why he didn't t-told me about h-his wife?" Jungkook questioned looking at Jimin.

Jimin quickly shifted his gaze away from jungkook. He can't see those red and puffy eyes when he very well know that the reason behind those eyes is no one but he himself.

"I don't know" Jimin said still not looking at him while the guilt was eating him. Jungkook nodded and whipped away his tears with his sleeves.

He broke the hug still sobbing a bit. "Maybe I should I ask him" jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"No..no why..why would y-you ask him?" Jimin asked almost at an instant which jungkook noticed. "because I want an explanation" jungkook said.

"I-I don't t-think that it's quite g-good for you to ask him right now" Jimin said shuttering while straching the back of his neck. "Then...when?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm.. atleast not today" Jimin said while jungkook was quite confused by his behavior. "Ok..then" jungkook said.

"I think I should get going now...if you need anything just tell me" Jimin said quickly left his cabin. "I'll ask him tomorrow" jungkook said to himself.

~time skip~
~after office~

Taehyung's pov

The whole day I avoid jungkook as much as I could. But the fact that he didn't even came to me or ask me if something is wrong hurt me differently.

It was like we both were avoiding each other.  Minji opened the door as soon as went home after such a long day at office.

"Hey what happened? Are you crying?" She asked in a calm tone. "No it's just...I need some rest" I said and went upstairs to take a long shower.

Minji's pov

What in the hell happened to him?
Now I'm quite worried about him. He never behaved like this.

Is it about jungkook? Jimin did something? Or he is just stressed? Uhh I'll ask him later.
But as far as I know Jimin stoped whatever he was about to do then why is he behaving like that.

Maybe he got into an argument with jungkook. Maybe he is stressing himself or maybe his father came to know about his relationship....but no it can't be possible because he is in London.

I set on the dinner table but my mind was filled with all those thoughts. Taehyung silently set down across me as the maids started serving. As the maids left I looked at taehyung and he was just playing with his food.

"Taehyung I know there is something bothering you... please share with me" I asked him and he looked at me with red eyes.

"J-jungkook i-is a father!" And I cocked on my food. "what" my eyes widen. "Y-yes...his daughter is 4 years old" he said and I was just too shocked to take in all this information.

"What if it's someone else daughter how can we predict it just now" I said hoping it's right but I guess it's not "no...minji no...it's his daughter...i-i need some time...I'm going to my bedroom" he said and left.

If jungkook is a father then why Jimin never told me about this. But what if Jimin himself don't know about it!!

~time skip~
~next day~

Jungkook's pov

Today I'll clear all my doubts. I can't live like this. I want a proper answer hence I meantally prepared myself not to break down in front of him.

Oh I can't afford lose anymore teras. But at the very same time my eyes are always filled with them. I tried my best to remain strong in front of jina, but it hurts.

Hence I made my way towards his cabin. I knocked on the door and heard a faint voice. And with that made my way inside.

Author's pov

As soon as jungkook went inside and taehyung noticed Jungkook's presence. They both looked at each other.

There eyes were red. Filled with sadness, anger, hurt, and love at the very same time but taehyung was more than angry hence he...

Taehyung grab jungkook's coller tightly pulling him closer. Both of there eyes were fuming with anger. Now.

"Why didn't you told me?" Taehyung asked and jungkook looked it him in confusion but it only added fule to his anger.

"Says the one who is already cheating on me" jungkook growled and freed himself from taehyung. "You know what never show me that face of yours" jungkook said.

Jungkook wanted clear the doubt with but taehyung's sudden outburst and illogical question worked as a fule to his anger. But at the very same time he wonder what taehyung was talking about.

While taehyung was standing there trying to digest his first sentance cheating!  But right now he was blinded by the anger.

"You are fired" taehyung said and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Uhh.. this one is quite long!!
Also thank you Soo much for 5k+ reads!!

Trailer of next chapter

"Tell me Jimin what you did" minji yelled across jimin's face but Jimin just smirked at her.  "I'm not a cowered...I know how to fight and get what you deserve" Jimin said.

"But you can't force someone to love you" minji said desperately wanted to slap jimin and wipes out that silly smirk.

"Oh really...let me tell you... I CAN and I WILL" Jimin said and left!
*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*

~sarngheyo💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.3K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
269K 13.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
346K 14.1K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...
471K 18.3K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...