BLACKMAILED (ON HOLD)

By NamrataVerma7

it is said that : You can Blackmail someone, only when you have dirt on someone, or at least you think you do... More

Blockbuster Prologue
The Two Leads : The Man
The Two Leads : The Woman
Characters & Casting
Sudden Wedding Bells?
The CLASH
Sinless & Sinful
A Visit To The Nurse
The Wedding Season Is On
Its Official
The Hide & Seek
The Twisted Triangle
The Ugli & Haunting Past
Stay Away From Me
A friend In Need?
Caught In The Web of Lies
She Has Dirt On Her
BLACKMAILED
Confrontation 1
Confrontation 2
The Reception Gone WRONG?
Begins The Torture
Behind The BARS?
The Night Of Crossing Limits
You Are Blind
Separate Ways???
The SADIST
The Long Forgotten Encounter
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE
The Fragile SUBMISSIVE continued
A Glimpse In Their Lives
The ACCIDENT
VIOLENT OR VIOLATED
A Sensuous Care
Secrets Kept
Lets Be Each Other's
I Give You My Body
How Is This Possible?
Dont Want To Stop
Mr. & Mrs. Trehan
She Deserves Respect
Can Not Go On Like This
A Rather Hard Time Ahead
Get Your Hands Off Me
Sympathy For Devil?
He Left Me? AGAIN?
A Deadly Trap
SNEAK PEAK
Behind The Closed Door
A Dream To Live
RANT
The Pregnancy Effect
PARANOIA
Announcement About The Story

Married to Her NIGHTMARES

2.2K 125 38
By NamrataVerma7

First for all, a heartfelt thank you to all those beautiful people who voted/commented.
And I request all the silent readers to please be vocal too.
I like to read your comments and your votes just make my day!
Not a big thing to ask for, right?

I hope I will see the increase in numbers hereafter!

Now let's get started with the Chapter!

Bela's pov

Helplessness
Frustration
Vexation
Trepidation
Desparation

Are These the emotions a bride to be feels?

I am sure it's not the case but who can be blamed for my situation!?!

I have always been the unlucky one!

But look at me, I am all ready to marry a person whom I despise!

I want to ask for help....i thought to call Suruchi or even for a thought I wanted to call Ishaan but I know none can stand against Him!

And I did not want to disturb their peaceful lives.
And anyways, that animal had seized my mobile phone.!

This was my mess and I will deal with it myself!

The Mighty Trehan had my secrets and I know he won't hesitate to use that information against me.
If it was against me i would have fought but only I know if those secrets were to be crossed checked, all that I have built up for Suhani and myself will collapse.

I have lived those accusations....survived those allegations for all these years and I would be damned if I let some Mr. Nakul Mahendra Trehan destroy everything again!

I can't let him play with our lives!

But he used this information real well....and so i had to agree to that arrogant Brute!
He may have an upper hand now but I have never learnt to turn my back!

Those secrets are mine to keep and I would go to any extend to protect that.!

But in all this, I could not understand what was he getting out of it?
Why did he even threatened me to marry him?
I thought about all the possibilities and I could not point out even one reason behind his sudden obsession of Marrying me!
I tried asking him the same but he only came back with more anger and threats.

And right now I am just a puppet in his hands and so I am sitting here in front of a bunch of over friendly grooming team.

They are here to turn me into a Bride, his Bride!

He had ordered his stylists to groom me like a Doll.!
For someone who was willing to marry him, would have been on cloud nine.
The jewels, The Lehenga, everything was to die for.
Of course, he had to show off but for me they were my Shroud!
I felt as if I was wrapped around with burning coals.!

The over chirpy make up artist had said -
Ma'am i haven't seen a Bride as beautiful as you!

I looked at my reflection but all could see was a sad girl who didn't want any of this...yet I tried to put up a brave face as I knew That Trehan is going to make my life hell anyway!

The door banged open and there He was!
My tormentor!

Think of the Devil! - mocked my inner self

He stood at the door frame, all intimidating.!

I knew he was watching me but I kept my lashes low, he then barked his stylists to leave the room which left me shivering.
I held the sides of the lehenga tightly as I did not want to look like a weakling in front of that Arrogant!

He walked towards me, suddenly the room seemed smaller, he was towering over my entire frame.

His dark orbs shamelessly roamed all over my body and I felt like screaming at him.

I see they have done a good job on a useless piece like you! - he slurred

I felt a bout of anger stirring up in my throat but I kept mum.

He crouched low to my level and moved his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled sharply and all my muscles stiffened.

W....what are you doing Mr. Trehan??
Stay away from me!
You are Drunk! - words rolled out of my Tongue

And you are Beautiful and I want to drink all of you! - he slurred slopping kisses on my exposed neck

Sweatbeads formed on my forehead listening to his crude words!

I pushed him hard and he laughed -

You think I am dying to touch a filthy whore like you?
I was just preparing myself for the coming days...as I have to spend my life watching your ugli face, breathing the same air!

Then who asked you to force me to marry?
If I am a filthy whore then why marry me Mr. Trehan? - I glared in anger

He had no rights to insult me!

Don't you fucking raise your voice on me Bela! - he shot back

I will do as I please!
Who are you to stop me? - I found my fire back

He laughed a cold, sinister chortle, then his eyes turned dark and then suddenly I felt a strong sting on my cheeks.

I watched him in horror, that Brute had slapped me, and he looked like a devil.

Tears roll down my eyes and I tried to control my cry.
Fear engulfed me.... My brain began to time travel where I was a mere child who was slapped for anything and everything.... History was repeating....i... I was living those nightmares again.

I wanted to put up a fight but my brain was transmitted to my old submissive child self who took each slap....each punch....as if that was her Fate!

Fate!
This is not your Fate Bela!
You have won over those nightmares...can fight this too! - screamed my inner self

My brain snapped when I heard him  bark -

From now on, I am your owner!
Now, each time you disrespect me, remember this Slap!
This slap will remind you that who is the Boss here!
Don't ever rise your voice on me if you want to be in shape!

If I hear one more word from your good for nothing mouth, I swear I will dislocate this jaw!
And You will do as I say Bela!
There are going to be some rules that you have to follow from here on.!
One wrong move from you and i will Demolish your existence!

You clearly hate me, then why marry me?
Why do You want me to suffer? - I asked the question that was bothering me

Yes I hate you but I can't let you spoil my Family! - I heard him murmur

What did you just say?
What did i do to your family?
I am not visiting your place these days! - I asked baffled

Look, if you have any misunderstanding, please speak up.
I can explain! - I spoke in desparation

I don't need your Damn explanation Bela!
No words can justify what you did!
Now drop the Drama and let's go out, I have especially called the judge, lawyers, witnesses and a pandit, all for our marriage! - he mocked me air quoting the words

I...I....will not marry you!
I Don't want to marry! - I sobbed

Do you think I care???
You are going to behave and do as I say.!
You may be worthless but those people out there, got important things in life!
So, don't waste time!
Let's just get over with it!  - he held me by my arms

I tried to free myself his grip but he twisted my arms backwards and I cried.

Do you really think you can escape this?
It will take just one phone call from my side, and all your deep secrets will be out, so don't even think about challenging me!
And for the last time Bela, Behave!- he hissed

He dragged me to a room where only a few people had gathered. Then a person in black coat came and presented a few papers to that Brute and then he signed a few papers without any emotion.

And then he forwarded me the same.!

Those were the marriage certification papers!
And he had already signed, I shivered at the thought.
I shook my head in negation and tried to walk away from him but he grabbed me by my arms and looked into my eyes with his cold frozen orbs and
His voice boomed -

Sign the damn papers Bela!

I winced and tears of helplessness roll out my eyes making my vision blurry but the person in front of me was a stone hearted man!
He didn't care about my sufferings, he pushed the pen between my fingers and glared at me. I tried to seek help from the lawyers but they looked like robots.

Mr. Trehan pinched my waist and ordered -
Don't create a scene here Bela!
They are all my men!
It's a pity but they can't help you!

So, Just sign the damn Papers!

With shaking fingers I finally signed my Death certificate!
I sealed my Fate!
I officially bowed in front of a Sadist who is hell bent on inflicting pain on my already bruised soul!

Two other men came forward and signed those papers as witnesses and the judge announced us as Legally Married!

The whole time I was numb!
I did not know what was happening around me, I felt a jerk on my arms and I felt that I sat on floor with a thud.
That's when I saw I was sitting in front of a havan kund (Holy Fireplace).
A pandit was sitting in front of us chanting some holy mantras but to me, they sounded like my funeral mourns!

I saw my whole struggle, my whole fight backs to survive from my painful past getting burnt in that fire and soon, I was taking the Pheras, well let's just say I was being dragged around the holy fire.

My Blackmailer tied a nuptial chain around my neck and It felt like a loop of my death and I was suffocating.!

I bit my inner cheeks when He took a pinch of vermillion and filled my partition like a automated robot.

His eyes held no emotions where as mine only shedded tears of helplessness.!

The pandit announced that the vivaah(marriage) was complete and we both were husband and wife with God's blessing.

That was it!
I was married to my Blackmailer!
I was married to my Nightmares!

I was married to Nakul Mahendra Trehan!

My future tormentor held my hand in a deadly grip and took me in another room, and to my horror it looked like one of those rooms prepared for newly weds.

What is going on this devil's mind now? - I wondered

So Biwi!
What do you think of this suite?
Quite Luxurious for your Standards, right?
But thank your stars that you are married to me, the youngest Zillionaire!
I really want to make you suffer but what to do, can't spoil my reputation just because I have to have a middle class wife! - he mocked

If he thought that he will keep insulting me and I would keep mum then he is dreaming!

I am not going to bow down in front of his insults.!

He needs to learn that he must respect me!

So i glared him and shot back -
I don't want your damn Money Mr. Trehan!
So keep this charity for someone who really need!
And who knows what dirty sins you did to achieve this money!
After all a manipulative person like you can go to any lows just to get want they want!

He walked so fast to me and I panicked when he pinned me on the wall adjacent to the door.
He did not care that the bangles, I was wearing broke down and now they were deep in my flesh.
I closed my eyes trying to subside the pain but he held my chin harshly and spoke in a dark tone -

Didn't I order to not raise your voice on me Biwi?
Anyways, I will let this pass this time!

And now listen to me very carefully Biwi!

You will not say anything to anyone unless I say so and from here, we will directly go to the resort where your sister is getting ready to marry my brother.
I will announce our wedding and you would agree to my words!
As guessed, they will ask reasons behind this sudden wedding and you will say that we fell in love!

Remember Bela, one word of protest or doubt and I will make sure you regret uttering those words.
So, don't try to pull any stunts in front of my family other wise You know what I can do!

Now, be a good wife and let me take you to the Resort!
Time is running out Biwi! - he winked

Oh God!
How could I forget about Suhani and Avyan!
What am I going to tell them?
They very well know how I felt about this whole marriage thing and here this Blackmailer is asking me to announce our so called "love at First Sight" Crap!

But what choices do I have when I myself dont know the reasons behind this marriage!

My brain dreaded their questions!
What if they think of me as a gold digger?
N.. No... My suhani won't think like that!
She would understand my helplessness.

I was trying to gather some courage when my eyes blinked due to sudden click of his fingers -

Biwi!
Fix yourself and let's meet our Family!
Don't you think they have a right to know how we fell in Love? - he smirked

I wanted to smack him right in his smirking face so bad but instead like a robot, I just nodded my head and walked behind him dreading the next blow!

Time to Face the real Humiliation!

So, the Blackmailer has finally married Bela!
What do you think of their marriage?
Are they going to work on it?

Or is it just a beginning of Bela's sufferings?

Do Comment/Share/VOTE

See you all soon!

Happy Makar Sankranti to all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.8K 16
"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼." Y...
52.6K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...
63.4K 7K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
132K 5K 41
its dark romance story.....its my 1st dark book....english is not my first language....so plzz ignore grammar mistake.... "leave...