Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

By euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... More

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me

12.7K 553 557
By euphoricninja

Chapter 18

~~~~

Taehyung reached his office with Jack following him behind. Jack knew he interrupted something important the moment his boss entered the car as he looked at him deadly. He just hoped that he will not send him to Busan or else he has to work extra hours.

As soon as Taehyung entered the room, Jack told his boss what his schedule was.

"Clear my schedule starting from the afternoon. I will be meeting Jimin." Taehyung said unbuttoning his cufflink.

Jack's eyes got wide, he knew Young master Jimin has been pissed off by his boss, for his boss will always cancel meeting him because of his madam.

"Okay, President Kim. Young Master Namjoon also informed me that the culprit in Madam's accident was out of the hospital." Jack informed him as he looked at his iPad.

Taehyung smirked, "He is a strong lad. He survived what we did to him. I think we are too soft on him. Nevertheless, I want all the evidence to be sent to me as well."

Jack nodded as he took down all the things his boss' said. "One more thing..." Jack looked at his boss as he waits for him to continue, "Informed the business industry that whoever will invest or help Allkorea Scoop will be fighting against me."

He looked at his boss with amusement, he knew the reason why...he wanted them to go bankrupt. "Yes, President Kim. I will do it right now." He then excused himself as he rushed to contact each company.

——

Meanwhile, Allkorea Scoop office was frantically busy with what was happening. They just reached their milestone of 1 million reads as they released Jisoo's headline about her alleged Sugar Daddy, but now an hour after their milestone celebration... their investors pulled out. Some companies helping them are backing out for an unknown reason to them. They did not say anything why...but this is a major disaster for them. In mere 5 minutes, their stock went down drastically. And 10 minutes after, Allkorea Scoop website was out of South Korea's Entertainment News circle.

The business industry doesn't know the real reason why Kim Group released the announcement about AllKorea Scoop, but they knew one thing. The company may have offended President Kim and they can just pray for the future of the company as they thought of one thing. AllKorea Scoop is so idiot in offending President Kim.

——

Jisoo calmly visited their company, the PR team discussed her upcoming projects. She will have 2 magazine photoshoot and a commercial. On the other hand, Irene got guesting in some shows. Clearly, they want Irene to be seen in public even more to boost her popularity.

Jisoo looked at the PR Team with dead eyes, not knowing what is she thinking behind, she then smirked at them before casually looking at Chaeyoung, asking her, "Chae, what's my schedule tonight?"

Chaeyoung answered her, "Nothing as of now." Then, they heard Irene's manager scoffed, "Well, I have to go now. Irene has a lot of schedules." Her voice sounded with full mockery as she waved at Chaeyoung, smirking.

Rage pulsed through Chaeyoung's veins, Jisoo once again stops her. "You don't need to stoop so low for low people, Chae," she said, smiling meaningfully.

Irene's manager heard it and scoffed before exiting the door in a rage. Chaeyoung beamed with happiness as she winked at Jisoo. "Let's go," Jisoo said chuckling.

Little did they know, the staffs have an evil plan.

----

Jimin walked fast at the airport VIP lane as he was greeted by some airport personnel. He didn't mind them as irritation pricked at him. Kim Taehyung, one of his best friends answered his sister's phone EARLY in the morning, of course, what would he think. There are 10 ways he thought what might be the reason but it all came to one conclusion, Kim Taehyung is a pure asshole.

His secretary drove the black Bentley Mulsanne going to the restaurant, Kim Taehyung reserved for them. "President Park, Young Lady Jisoo called and she said that they are in the restaurant already."

Jimin's brows furrowed, "THEY?" his voice was stern. "Don't tell me they went there together?" he asked, raising his voice.

His secretary gulped as he heard his boss's voice a little higher, "I didn't think so, President Park." he answered even though he knew the young lady Jisoo went there with young master Taehyung as he heard him on the phone. But he just said it to calm his boss and just to make sure his boss will not let him drive fas---

"Stop the car," Jimin ordered making his secretary stop as the sound of the engine went off.

"Get out of the car." The secretary nervously nodded as he went out of the driver's seat. Jimin stepped out of the back seat and rode the driver's seat.

"Hop on to the back. I want to be there fast," Jimin said to his secretary which the secretary did what he was told to. This is normal for his boss when he is in a hurry. As soon as the door shuts off, the car speeds up on the highway while Jimin driving as if they were on a race track.

In mere 5 minutes, they reached the restaurant that would take 10 minutes to drive. The staff knew who is the man, Park Jimin. They greeted him but it was the first time he didn't greet back. They knew he was pissed and annoyed, so they just shut their mouths off and led him to the table.

As he was approaching, he then saw his sister being cozy with Taehyung as they talk happily. He cannot lie that they really look good together, but still... his thought was cut when he saw Taehyung getting closer to his sister. His protective instinct kicked in, he rushed to them, pulling Jisoo up who got surprised.

Taehyung clicked his tongue in annoyance, another interruption this day.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jimin asked, glaring at Taehyung.

Jisoo whimpered a little as his brother's hand unconsciously tightened his grip on her wrist. Jimin softened hearing her whimper, "Shit. Sorry, soo. Are you okay?" he worriedly asked.

Jisoo nodded at him, smiling. "Hello, Oppa. I missed you." she hugged him as Jimin hugged her back forgetting Taehyung who was for the first time saw Jimin's caring side. It was rare.

"I missed you too. You look skinny, are you not eating properly? You want me to hire a che--?" Jimin's words were cut off by no other than Taehyung.

"What's up, midget?"

Jimin's ears perked up before a grin was seen plastered on his face, "I'm good, bastard." He then about to give Taehyung a hug to greet him, then he remembered why he was there.

"Wait-- hold on! You---" he looked at his sister then Taehyung. "Park Jisoo, I want an explanation now." Jisoo hopelessly walked towards her brother, holding his hand.

"Oppa, I'm sorry." Jisoo apologizes, her eyes are full of sadness. It was Jimin's weakness.

"What are you sorry for?" Jimin, who was calm now, asked.

"I hid something to you." Jisoo started, looking at Taehyung, her husband, she grabbed his hand as she went beside him.

Jimin's assumption was right. "Fuck! You guys are dating?" he cursed out from shock.

Jisoo shook her head as no, "I am actually married... to him."

Jimin's jaw dropped, his hand became sweaty, his eyes wavered as his heart almost dropped. A ring of silence came in, "Park Jisoo, I swear this is not a time for a joke."

Taehyung then called Jimin, "Hyung, it's true. We are married." confirming it again. Jimin stood in rage and annoyance from his chair and then punches Taehyung on his cheek, luckily, his fist just brushed his cheek as he dodged it.

"Oppa!" Jisoo screamed trying to stop Jimin. She then rushed to her husband.

She then heard Jimin snickered, "That felt good, but even great if it hit you directly." he was talking to Taehyung.

A sigh escaped Jimin's lips as he sat down trying to calm down. Looking at his friend who was sitting beside his sister, "I've known you for years and I never saw you interested in a girl. And now you tell me you are married?? With my sister for all sake!"

Taehyung sat down as well, crossing his legs, Jisoo looked at both worriedly. Jisoo called her brother softly, "Oppa."

Jimin continued berating, looking at his sister, "And you... Park Jisoo. What came to your mind? Did you two even have time to date?"

Taehyung's brows furrowed, "Don't scold my wife."

Jisoo heard his brother scoffed sending a glare at Taehyung, so she interfered, "Oppa, I know we are wrong for hiding it from you, but I didn't even know you are friends. It's a flash marriage, honestly, but we both love each other." Jisoo explains softly, looking at her brother with those cute eyes. A weakness of any Park members.

Jimin can just sigh, "Yah. Do you really love my sister?" He asked Taehyung

"What did I tell you last time? I will never commit to a girl unless I'm sure of her." Taehyung answered making Jimin realized something. In their time being friends, he never got interested in a girl. He even told them he will be single as long as he will not find the right girl.

Jimin ruffled his own hair from what he found out, "When did you two start?"

Jisoo answered, "Remember when I found out that Suho and Irene were cheating?" Jimin nodded as he waited, "He was the one who helped me." Jimin now patches things up... The bastard has been pursuing her sister outside his radar. What a man!

"Don't tell me... YAH Kim Taehyung did you fall at my sister at first sight?" Taehyung didn't answer but his lips turned into a smile. Jisoo blushed as well, it was her first time hearing it.

"Shit!!! I knew you guys would fall for my sister If you meet her. That is one of the reasons I never introduced her to you guys." Jimin sighed, "Alright... As if I can do anything more. You are already married. I cannot do anything now."

Jimin looked at his sister with warmth, "Besides, If you will be marrying someone, I'd rather have you marry Taehyung than any other man. Even though, he is an asshole and bastard sometimes."

Jisoo chuckled, then smiled while she thanked his brother with a hug. Jimin hugged her back, glaring at his friend, "But I swear Taehyung if you hurt my sister... I don't care if you are the richest and most handsome man here in South Korea. I'll make sure you are the last one in your bloodline."

"I will never hurt her." Taehyung simply promised, and Jimin knew whatever he says... he means it.

"I trust her to you," Jimin said which Taehyung nodded with assurance.

A grin then escaped Taehyung's lips as he said, "And I don't think you want to stop my bloodline... After all, my wife which happens to be your sister will be the one carrying my children." Jisoo was blushing as she playfully slapped his husband's arm.

Jimin's eyes got wide then both of them chuckled, "Fuck you." throwing the table napkin to his friend. He knew they are married and already grown-ups and that is something he cannot stop. Well, at least he will have nieces and nephews that are good looking, no, best looking.

The three started eating their dinner and Jisoo told and explained everything to her brother. Well, not everything, she left those happenings in their house a secret.

As Jimin was drinking a glass of wine after asking for a toast for the couple, he then realized something making him stop...."Those bastards!" He cursed, and the couple looked at him with confusion, "That is why Jin and Namjoon said yes to the fcking bet!"

"What bet?" Jisoo asked

"Nothing," Jimin answered cursing at Jin and Namjoon in his mind.

Jimin cannot help but be amazed by what he was seeing.

First, Kim Taehyung is smiling because of a girl. That's rare.

Second, Kim Taehyung is giving his food to a girl... Even rarer.

Third, Kim Taehyung, the COLD ALOOF Kim Taehyung is nowhere to be seen.
The sun must rising from the West.

Fourth, Kim Taehyung is married to his sister. Lucky bastard.

Finally, His sister and Taehyung are acting as if they have been married for years.
He can't deny they look great together.

——

Jisoo was just reading some news when she found out about AllKorea Scoop. She remembered joking at Taehyung about them going bankrupt but her husband took it seriously. The news site filed bankruptcy. Indeed, her husband is really powerful.

Smiling at the news, she then received a phone call from Chaeyoung thinking that she will ask her again about how her scandal got taken down quickly. But, no.

"Shit, A staff released a headline about you having a bad attitude with a recording of you from a while ago's meeting," Chaeyoung informed without stopping

Jisoo's eyes squinted, sighing, "Now, the whole company is against her." She thought before checking what the public has said to her.

Park Jisoo: Real Attitude is wicked

Some comments are harsh but most of them are good and defending her.

"Chae, it's time. Did you prepare what I asked you?" Jisoo asked, making Chaeyoung answer excitedly

"Of course!"

Jisoo grinned, as she asked Chaeyoung to start their plan, "Share it to the world then."

"Damn! I've been waiting for this time! I'll do it now! Byeeee Unnie" Jisoo chuckled as she ended the call.

After a few minutes, the headlines changed. Jisoo read it with a smile.

Irene Bae the Nation Actress: More like A Nation's Bitch

Jisoo cannot help but laugh at what Chaeyoung's headline title was. Her manager really has a huge hate for Irene.

Inside were statements from Hollow Love's staffs and Ellie's Photoshoot staffs about Irene's behavior. Some of them even retold what happened to them, especially the staff who got fired.

What makes the headline more plausible is the Famous Photographer who quoted Irene as, "Talentless Actress who was being loved by everyone."

The photographer got backlashed from Irene's fans on his social media but soon he just commented calmly, "You wait for the release of our Magazine next week. Then, go back to me and tell me what you think, kids."

It was trending and more comments surfaced from some restaurant and coffee shop staffs who experienced Irene's behavior. Not only that, the fans of her we're under fire when a tweet resurfaced about them insulting Jeon Somi, another famous actress.

Jisoo can't help but smile, thinking how Irene is reacting to all of this.

Taehyung who just went out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel saw his wife smiling.

He took a seat beside her, "What makes my wife smile like that?"

Jisoo proudly smiled as she gave Taehyung her phone, which the man took putting down the towel he was using to dry his hair.

As he reads the headline, Jisoo took the towel as she just hums happily drying his husband's hair. Taehyung chuckled after reading the headline, putting down her phone. "Nice job. Even though, I can't wait for them to be down."

Jisoo chuckled at the compliment, "Thank you, Hubby. But... don't worry that is just the start..." still drying his hair.

Jimin then called Jisoo, which Taehyung answered the video call. Jimin grimaced as he saw how sweetly the two were. His sister was helping to dry his friend's hair. "Don't your husband have his own hands and tell him to wear a shirt or definitely he'll catch a cold." He teased his sister.

Jisoo sticks her tongue playfully, teasing his brother back, "When you have a wife, your wife will do this too and I will ask you the same thing."

They heard Jimin laughed on the other hand, "Just because you guys are married. Are you guys sure you just met each other a few months ago? It felt like you are married for too long."

Taehyung's lips twitched, "Why did you call?"

"I just want to say hi to MY sister," Jimin answered sassily

Jisoo heard it and greeted her brother, "Hiiii Oppa!"

"She is doing great...Then, bye." Taehyung jokingly said.

"This bastard!!" Jimin said while laughing, "I just want to check her if she's okay. Her company staff is badmouthing her."

Taehyung's brows furrowed to what he heard as he looked at his wife, Jisoo knew what his look meant. She smiled as she brushed his hair using her fingers, "I'm okay. Don't worry, I fought back." referring to the headlines.

Taehyung can't help but to admire his wife, she is definitely a strong woman. He smiled looking at his wife who was fixing his hair.

Then, they heard a grunt, "I can't take this." Jimin chuckled, "I know you are okay my sister. I'll meet you alone without Taehyung." He teased before ending the call.

Jisoo finished brushing her husband's hair, "Thank you." She muttered with a smile staring at his eyes

Taehyung eyes squinted, his lips curved up, "What for?"

"I just want to say thank you for everything." Jisoo honestly said making Taehyung looked at her with pure admiration.

"I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me." Taehyung said warmly, "You don't know how much I want to pamper you with everything I have."

Jisoo cupped Taehyung's face, "No matter small or big it is, I'll be forever thankful." She chuckled softly, "And I know you can make Irene and Suho suffer from just a word from you. I know you are holding yourself to help me out, but you still did your promise. I'll finish this soon, hubby."

Taehyung smiled, staring at his wife, "I can't wait, Wifey." He put around his hand at her back, stroking it in circle with a slow rhythm.

Jisoo's lips quirked upward, her fingers slowly went up to his face, touching his nose moving slowly downward until his lower lip. Their face was slowly covered with warmth, heat, and... love.

He then brought his face closer, smirking before his lips' desire was satisfied when his touched hers.

Taehyung could hear both of their heart beating fast and in one minute, they were in sync. Every day, just seeing his wife, Jisoo is weakening the self-control he was famous for. His wife can definitely bring him to the edge of his sanity.

Unlike their usual kiss, this one is still passionate yet you can feel the demand and desire in each other. Jisoo moaned deeply when she felt his husband's tongue slip into her mouth, making her gasp.

Jisoo knew the sensation between them is too hard not to notice. Clearly, actions speak louder than words. They seem to show more of what they feel each time.

She then felt their tongues explored every inch, memorizing it. She moaned into Taehyung's mouth making him smile before he continues his exploration. Jisoo can't help but to gripped Taehyung's hair when the boy suddenly bit her lips.

He smiled cheekily, breaking the kiss, then went down on  Jisoo's neck, devouring it as he finds her sweet spot.

Jisoo tightened her grip as her husband bit a part of her neck that she didn't know was sensitive enough to drive her crazy.

Looking at her with admiration, Taehyung's seductive low voice was enough to send shivers and butterflies to Jisoo's stomach, "You're mine, okay?" Jisoo nodded as she claimed his lips this time taking the initiative.

Before they moved to another deeper step of their marriage, both of their desire was already fulfilled. Taehyung planted a quick kiss on Jisoo's nose making the girl hummed. He then wrapped his hand around her waist for a hug, before sleeping together under one blanket.

——

Meanwhile, as Taehyung and Jisoo calmly enjoyed their night together, Irene and Suho were fighting.

"I thought you will prevent this type of scandal before it went out of the public?!" Irene berated at Suho angrily.

Suho tried to calm his fiancé, "I'm sorry, Babe. Someone said that the person who released it paid triple to the news site."

Irene angrily shouted, "Then you should have paid them more." She thought everything will go smoothly when their company staffs released a headline badmouthing Jisoo. Her votes came up by 2% making her higher votes by 8% than Jisoo. But her happiness was ruined when another headline took over. It was about her, the headline calls her bitch making her fumed with anger as she rushed to Suho's house awhile ago.

Suho was getting annoyed as well, the company shareholders found out that he was holding Jisoo's projects off and got him a scolding, now, this.

"I was so busy since the shareholders scold me for stopping Jisoo's works and I never thought they will release it without informing me," Suho explained, his voice sounded irritated and stressed.

Suho went to Irene, hugging her from the back, "Look, I'm really sorry babe. I'll make sure it will be removed as soon as possible." He then planted a kiss on her neck.

Irene pouted, making Suho fall for her charm once again, "Make sure you do it." Suho nodded as he playfully kisses his fiancé's neck giving motives but Irene was having a bad day.

"Not tonight!" Irene said pushing him away

Suho frowned at what he heard, he went closer to her again, whispering with lust "But Babe, I need you." Irene rolled her eyes, "Okay, but be quick."

——

Before the night, strikes midnight. Jin who was sleeping soundly received a message.

He woke up groggily, as his eyes adjusted to the brightness of his phone, he reads.

"Fuck you, asshole."

It was sent by Jimin. Jin confusedly looked at it, re-reading it again. He just scoffed, thinking Jimin must be drunk again. "Bastard." He muttered before going back to sleep.

~~~~

I don't know if this chapter is good or what- 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Oh, thank you again for all the comments! Reading each one boosts my drive to write! 💖🤧

btw...
To all your questions about Jimin being the older brother... let me explain... this is a FANFICTION 😂 Everything can happen. Like in my other story, Kwon Siblings. BTS V is different from Kim Taehyung... uh weird right. Ikr- I'm weird 🤣  Well, I hope you got my point 🤣

Almost 15k reads 🤧 tysm 💖💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 17.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
38.1K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
105K 4.8K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
26.2K 1.6K 49
A love story of two stangers.. Fall in love by a misunderstanding... A simple girl Lee Jisoo was going back to her home after vacation but destiny me...