C.E.O. (Harry Styles)

Od Joslinrose

Andie didn't know what she was getting herself into at her new job. WARNING: If you're under 13, know that th... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
NOT AN UPDATE
ANOTHER NOT AN UPDATE
IMPORTANT PLEASE PLEASE READ
Hi guys!

Chapter 26

6.3K 107 11
Od Joslinrose

ANDIE'S POV:

I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. I let out a giant breath I had been holding and the most idiotic grin spread across my face. I felt like a teenage girl. Harry just confessed his love for me. Well consciously confessed it anyways. Harry had turned me into this giddy, love-struck girl. Just thinking about him made me smile. 

I locked the door and raced into the shower. I mindlessly began shaving my legs and washing my hair and body. I let my mind wander and ended up thinking about Liam and Harry. Loving Harry was different from loving Liam. I felt like loving Liam had become a chore, whereas Harry, there was something new everyday. I was learning more and more about him as the days passed. And right there was when I realized that I didn't know much about Harry's childhood. I knew he had many walls built up, but I hoped that some day I could break them down. 

I jumped out of the shower and dried off. I wrapped a towel around my body and then around my hair. I walked into my hotel room to find my bag. I dug through the many articles of clothing I packed until I found my bikini and the dress I usually wear over it. My bikini was a simple black one, and the dress was mint green and a little see-through. I went back into the bathroom after getting dressed and began blow drying my hair. I finished quickly and decided to leave it down. 

There was a light knock on my door and I almost jumped with excitement. I quickly grabbed my purse and flip flops, and opened the door to Harry. He was wearing a black tank top with yellow swim trunks. He had dark RayBan sunglasses on his head and a black snapback to match. Seeing Harry so casual still surprised me. I was used to the suit and tie Harry, not casual Harry. 

"Ready?" He looked me up and down, then bit his lip. Whenever he did this, I couldn't help but feel self conscious. 

"Yeah." I smiled and he held out his hand for me. I grabbed it  and intertwined our fingers together. I still couldn't believe how far we had come. I felt like I've known him all my life, when in reality it's only been about 6 months. Time really flies.

"Um, Harry? We don't have any towels or anything." I looked up at him and he just smirked at me.

"I already have stuff in the car." He chuckled and pulled me into him. I felt him kiss the top of my head, and that little action made the butterflies in my stomach flutter around. I was so madly in love with this man, and for some reason, he was in love with me. 

"I love you." He murmured as if he was reading my mind.

"I love you too." I smiled and looked up at him. His green eyes showed nothing but love. I jumped onto my tip toes and pecked him quickly on the lips before the elevator door opened. We walked out of the elevator and into the lobby of the hotel. A group of women checking in were staring at us. I looked up at Harry and he just smiled at me, completely oblivious to the women gawking at him. I realized that if I wasn't with Harry, I would be staring too. Harry just has this presence about him that makes people stare at him. 

I was expecting the usual black town car, but instead an older Mercedes was waiting for us. I looked over at Harry and he just smiled at the car.

"I wanted to drive us today, if that's okay." He looked down at me and scratched the back of his neck. 

"That's fine." I smiled and headed towards the car. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him where my back was to his front.

"Plus, if I can fuck you as loud as I want in this car." He whispered into my ear and let me go quickly. I bit my lip and watched him open the door for me. How can he go from a fuckboy to a complete gentleman in a matter of seconds?

"Thank you." I murmured and got into the car. I didn't know much about cars, but I knew that this one was beautiful. It had a leather interior and of course, was all black. I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly to myself. When he got into the car, he shot me a confused glance, but shrugged it away. 

I looked into the back and there was a bag that had towels and other beach necessities. I smiled and Harry took my hand as he pulled away from the hotel. He squeezed my hand gently as he drove us to the beach. I looked over at him and really took in his features. He furrowed his eye brows every time someone made a stupid mistake, but relaxed them in a matter of seconds. His curls were tucked behind his hat today, but still poked out from the sides. I saved his lips for last. Those lips were going to be the death of me. They were so plump and pink, and felt amazing against mine. Harry turned his head quickly, catching me. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at the cliche comeback. "What?" Harry chuckled and pulled into the parking lot. 

"That was cheesy." I smirked right back at him.

"What do you expect baby?" He smiled and parked the car. 

"Some sexual comment about me riding you face or something along those lines." I smirked and bit my lip. I knew what I was doing to him, and I loved it. 

"If you wanted to ride my face, all you had to do was ask." He smirked and pulled my lip from between my teeth. 

"Or I can tie you up like last night and make you work for it." I smirked and opened the door, ending the conversation, or so I thought. I opened the back door and grabbed the bag, but when I turned to close the door, Harry pressed me into the car. I dropped the bag and he grabbed my wrists and brought them in front of me. 

"If anyone's getting tied up, it's you." He whispered into my ear and kissed the sweet spot on my neck. I playfully pushed him away, but not before he could bite down on my neck, surely leaving a mark on my neck. I moaned softly and he picked up the bag. 

"Let's go to the beach." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I followed him to the end of the sidewalk and the beginning of the sand. I pulled my sandals off before stepping in the sand. The sand was one of my favorite things about the beach. We walked onto the beach in silence and found the perfect spot, not too close to the water, but not too far. I looked up and down the beach, seeing only a few families and couples. Harry and I began laying the blanket down and I pulled off my dress. 

"I wish we were alone right now." He looked me up and down before pulling his tank top over his head. I bit my lip and dirty thoughts of us fucking on the beach popped into my head. "Especially when you do that." He murmured, placing a hand on my hip and pulling me into him.

"Harry, we're in public." I warned.

"You act like I care." He retorted. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him to grab some sunscreen. I sat down on the blanket and Harry plopped down next to me.

"May I?" He asked politely and I nodded, handing him the bottle. I turned my back to him and pulled my hair to the side. When I was younger, I hated putting on sunscreen because it was always cold, but for some reason, when Harry put it on, it wasn't. Harry gently massaged the sunscreen into my skin and I know this was supposed to be an innocent action, but I could feel myself becoming aroused. 

I grabbed the bottle and started rubbing it onto my legs. Harry's hands moved to my shoulders and down my arms. He slowly moved to my stomach and I quickly rubbed some on my chest because I know things would've escalated if he were to do it.

"Can you do me?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Before or after I put sunscreen on?" I smirked and began rubbing sunblock onto his chest. I loved the way his muscles felt under my hands. Firm, but soft. I always forgot about his tattoos. I ran my hand over the butterfly tattoo that was directly in the middle of his chest.

"What does that mean?" I asked, continuing to rub the sunscreen in.

"It was for my mom. She loved butterflies."

"Loved?" I asked, this was the first time he's ever talked about his family.

"She died when I was a teenager." 

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking..." I asked, trying to get as much information as possible.

"My father used to beat her and well," he paused, "one day he went too far." 

"I'm sorry." I replied quietly, my hands making their way up to his shoulder. "What about this one?" I asked about the word in Hebrew on his arm.

"It's my sister's name in Hebrew." I nodded and continued rubbing the sunscreen in silence. He had so many tattoos that it would take forever explaining them. Hopefully I would get the opportunity to hear all the stories. 

"Do you have any tattoos?" Harry asked eventually.

"You've seen me naked how many times and you're really asking about tattoos?" I smirked at him. I quickly finished putting sunblock on him. 

"Yeah that was pretty stupid, I guess." He smiled and jumped up to his feet. "Let's go play!" He pulled me up and before I could regain my balance, Harry was pulling me towards the water. We ran until we were about knee deep in the ocean water. I shivered slightly, trying to get used to the water. Harry began going further into the water and I kicked my leg up, splashing him. He turned and laughed, splashing me back.

"Harry!" I giggled and splashed him again. 

"Oh, now you're gonna get it!" He ran towards me as I started to run away from him. He caught up and picked me up from my waist and gently tossed me into the water. I laughed and pulled him down with me. We were that far out, so the water came a little passed my waist when I sat down. 

"Harry!" I laughed again and kissed him softly on the lips. I stood up and bent down to pick a up pretty seashell that was on the ground. I felt Harry behind me and I turned to show him the shell I found.

"Look how pretty this shell is." I said, showing him the shell in my hand. He looked up at me and grabbed the shell from my hand. Harry placed his other hand on the side of my face and brought my face up so I was looking at him.

"This shell is nothing compared to you." He whispered before kissing my lips passionately. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. After a few minutes, I pulled away and rested my forehead against his.

"I love you." I confessed.

"I love you too." He smiled and picked me up, bridal style. I giggled as he carried me to our blanket. He gently laid me down and laid down next to me. I was laying on my back and he was on his side, his eyes traveling the length of my body.

"God I want to fuck you so bad right now." He groaned and bit his lip. I smiled and closed my eyes, enjoying the heat from the sun.

"Be patient Mr. Styles." I smirked and felt his hand lightly sweep across my stomach and onto my hips. He pulled me into him and kissed me hard on the lips. 

"You of all people should know I'm not a very patient person." He smirked and kissed me again. I pushed him away and looked up at him.

"We're going to have to work on that then." He went to kiss me again but I pushed him away. He groaned and I bit my lip.

"Keep doing that and I'll have to carry you to the car." He threatened and I rolled my eyes and rolled over onto my stomach. I brought my hand behind me and pulled the string of my bikini top. I wanted to get a little tan and I knew that it would drive Harry crazy.

"Andie..." He warned once he saw what I was doing.

"What Harry? I just wanted to tan." I said as innocently as possible.

"Don't make me fuck you right here." He cautioned. I didn't say anything as I grabbed my phone and headphones. I turned on the Ed Sheeran station on Pandora and put my headphones on. I felt Harry's hand move up and down my body, trying to tease me, but I ignored it to the best of my ability. 

The rest of the day consisted of Harry going back and forth between fuckboy and little kid. Harry and I played volleyball, made sand castles, and as we were leaving, Harry had to take a call, so I went to go rinse all the sand off of me. I turned on the outside shower and began rinsing my body off.

"Hey there cutie." Some guy came up to me.

"Hi." I said politely and continued to wash my body off. 

"Where ya from? I haven't seen you around here before." His friends joined him and they all were staring at me like I was a piece of meat.

"California." I said and began rinsing my hair out.

"You're so sexy baby." He said and I blushed. 

"Thank you." I said politely and saw Harry staring. "Well I'd better be going." I grabbed my towel, not bothering to dry off.

"Wait," the guy grabbed my arm and I turned towards him, "can I get your number?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, I'm not really interested." I said as polite as possible and walked away towards Harry. Harry looked pissed off. I could see from afar he was mad. I finally made it to him and he said nothing as he got into the car. I set the towel on the seat before I got in.

"Harry, nothing happened I promise you." I tried calming him down. He was gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles were white. 

"I bet you wanted to fuck them, didn't you?" He said through his teeth.

"What the fuck?! No! The guy just asked where I was from." I told him and decided to lie about him asking for my number.

"Really? From what I could tell, you were begging for it." 

"I was not begging for it. It would be pretty obvious if I was, trust me, you should know what that looks like." I rolled my eyes at Harry and crossed my arms.

"Fuck. You'll be begging for it when we get back." 

"That's what you think." I told him and he just chuckled. 

"You're only making it worse." He told me and I bit my lip. I knew I was going to get it when I got to the hotel, and for some sick reason, I was thrilled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's been a long time since I've written. I've been SUPER SUPER busy and I've been trying to update, but writer's block has been a bitch! But I hope you guys had a fantastic Valentine's day! I had a winter guard competition yesterday, (I'll put the link here ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHq_fYYRmPE) and I've been busy with school. I'll try to keep updating, but I'm not sure when it will be. Keep reading, commenting, voting, etc, etc. Thank you for all the love and support! It really means a lot to me! With much love, Joslin! 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

30.2K 574 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
195K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...