Titan High (LevixReader) (Edi...

By cosplayersrule

You are the new girl at Titan High. New friends, new teachers, new place. You have no idea what Titan High wi... More

Chapter One: Entering Titan High
Chapter Two: Meeting new people.
Chapter Three: First class
Chapter Four: New Roommate.
Chapter Five: Trusting
Chapter Six: Inspection.
Chapter Seven: Horseface and Marco
Chapter Eight: The poster
Chapter Nine: Confrontation
Chapter Ten: Ambush.
Chapter Eleven: Hello wanted.
Chapter Twelve: The confession
Chapter Thirteen: Where is she?
Erwin's plan
I have a plan...
Leaving the location
Crack in a wall
Levi's secret
Levi's True self
Suspicious actions
Hunt them down
On the move
I'm so sorry!
Guilt
You're not alone
Brown hair...
Nile
Meet Hanji
Secrecy and Lies
Rosalie
Abominable news
Respecting elders
Remembrance
Endless teasing
UPDATE

Chapter Fourteen: Annie

2.9K 135 13
By cosplayersrule

Mikasa's PoV

We must have been searching through the books for a few hours at least and none of them were matching the handwriting from the note. In fact, we hadn't even stopped to ask Ackerman why he had so many books with seemingly every students work. He was only a French teacher. 

"This is an absolute waste of time! We're never going to find any matching handwriting in this!" Eren spoke up, clearly becoming irritated with how long this was taking. I couldn't help but agree with him. What was the point in all of this? 

"Listen, whoever took Y/N clearly knows her and the only real people that could have properly met her are at this place. For some reason it seemed that the kidnapper had a reason for taking Y/N. If it was for revenge then what for? We can't find out where she is until we have some sort of lead and the only lead we have is that note. So, keep looking. And keep in mind that she's recently been beaten up. That is not a coincidence." Mr Ackerman spoke, not looking up from his pile of books as he continued searching. 

That's when I paused. Annie had been one of the people who beat up Y/N. If that really wasn't a coincidence then maybe Annie was our way to find Y/N.

Without a second thought, I started searching through all of the books, praying I found Annie's name. 

"Mikasa what are you looking for?" I heard Armin ask. "You'll see." Was my simple response. 

It was then a saw it. The book with Annie's handwriting inside. I grabbed it and rushed back to the table, grabbing the note and placing it next to Annie's writing. 

A perfect match. 

"This is it..." I whispered, causing the three men in the room to look at me. I held up the book and the note side by side to show the three and nodded slowly. "This is the handwriting. That note was written by Annie Leonhart."

We are coming for you Annie. I just hope you're ready.

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 12
⚠️Gore warning ⚠️ Attack on Titan AU. A few friends, A island, A week long festival filled with booze, drugs and sex... What could go wrong? *Based...
7.4K 622 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
164K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
4.7K 129 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...