¥ chapter thirty-two ¥

Abuse/rape warning

Abuse/rape warning

I glanced up and saw Remus standing in front of
the door, with fretful look on his face. Something inside of me lit up at the sight of him but a nagging voice in the back of my head kept telling me "he's not real, he's going to hurt you"

Steadily, Remus attempted to approach me and with each step he looked at me as if I was going to break. It's to late for that, I'm already broken. He sat on the edge of the bed and I brought my knees up to my chest and hid my face, I don't want him to see me like this.

"Octavia... please look at me darling."

I started shaking, "darling." The flashback overcame my mind, not giving me a chance to push it out.

It was the third day, my third day being locked away. I had many violent visitors but this one was the worst.

The iron door creaked open and a ghastly looking man stood there, eyeing me up and down like candy.

"Hello there darling, I think its time you have some pleasure,don't you? The voice snarled. No no no, I'd rather be struck fifty times than this.

He approached me and I backed away but he cast the spell so I was wrapped in ropes.

"Be a good girl now, I'm going to enjoy this. You're a sexy thing, aren't you?"

Tears streamed down my face as he pulled down my ragged clothing, leaving me bare and naked. He wasted no time in entering me. It was violent, aggressive, rough and not in the way that some may like.  Once he was done, he kicked my stomach hard. I let out a scream.

"Don't want you getting pregnant do we love?"

"Greyback! Come here!" A voice shouted which  I recognised as Narcissa's.

"Can't wait for the next one darling, it was fun" Greyback winked, leaving me to darkness and tears.

When I looked up,Remus was staring at me like I was a maniac. He tried to hold my hand but no matter how much my heart wanted to feel him, I couldn't, all I thought of was Greybacks hands scratching my body.

"Remus please... I need time" I managed to croak out. I coughed at how rough my voice was and blood covered my hands.

"Merlin Octavia, you need help!" Remus bellowed and I jumped at his boisterous voice. Immediately Remus cursed at himself for yelling and started muttering apologies.