¥ chapter twenty-three ¥

The pure happiness on the Potters faces was the best gift for everyone

The pure happiness on the Potters faces was the best gift for everyone. They sat huddled together on the sofa, Harry in the middle. I leant against the kitchen counter, watching everyone laugh and exchange stories.

Although Harry had his parents back, Voldemort will continue to chase him down. It's crucial that James and Lily stay unseen or Voldemort will also once again come for them. Not only that but he'd know that someone has the power of the Dead.

A pair of masculine arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me from my deep thoughts.

Turning around,I grinned at the sight of Remus.
"Hello you."

Remus was beaming, the smile hadn't left his face all evening. Yes Sirius was still gone but he had just got his brother and sister back.

"Hello love" he replied,pressing a delicate kiss to my lips. He smiled as I let out a sigh of contentment.

"I have your present here" I said, pulling away. I reached into the pocket of my jacket and pulled out a small box.

"Dear, you have given me the best present already" Remus stated. I smiled at his statement, knowing I've made people happy was all I needed. However, Remus deserves everything and more and I'd spend my time trying to give it to him.

"It's just a little something, that's all."

Remus pulled off the wrapping paper and stared at the contents of the box. He didn't move nor speak, I was beginning to think he didn't like it. That was until he looked up to me with tears in his eyes.

"It's... beautiful....I can't even describe how I feel right now. Octavia Harper you are unbelievable."

Tears started forming in my own eyes at the sight of the happiness around me. Even in the darkest of times, happiness can be found if one only remembers to turn on the light. Well that's what Albus says anyway.

Gently, Remus pulled the watch out of the box and placed it on his wrist. It had a brown strap with a silver touch around the mini clock. Engraved around the timings was a stag,dog and a wolf running around. I decided against including a Wormtail because.... well because he's an ugly rat.

"In the centre when you tap it you can send a message to me. Likewise I have one too, without your little furry engravements though" I spoke excitedly. Truthfully I was very impressed with my self for the idea.

"You are too good to me Octavia. I only gave you a sweater for crying out loud" he said exasperated. Instantly, I put my hands on his face so he looked me in the eyes.

"Remus it's a lovely sweater. Besides, you being with me and smiling is more than enough."

He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. One hand on my waist,the other on my jaw. I wrapped my arms around his neck so he got pulled even closer to me, the distance still feeling to big.

"Not here, I don't want to ruin these kids eyes with what I'm about to do with you" Remus breathed out, grabbing my hand. He pulled me upstairs and dragged us into the bathroom. With a flick of his wand, the door was locked and the room was silenced.

"Now what is it you're going to do with me?" I asked seductively.

Smut warning( don't judge me pls ;)

Without answering, he lifted me up onto the bathroom counter

Without answering, he lifted me up onto the bathroom counter. Remus kissed me with desperation as I ran my fingers through his hair, I praised myself for wearing a skirt. He trailed a line of kisses from my lips to my neck, while lifting my top over my head. I sat in my bra, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he worked along my chest.

As he pressed further into me,I could feel he was hard down below, causing me to smirk. When he was unclipping my bra, I pressed my hand against his pants,making him groan. I ripped the rest of his shirt off and was about to unzip his pants when he stopped me.

"No... your pleasure is my pleasure" he muttered into my ear. Just that alone turned me on.

Kissing further down my body, his hand slipped underneath my skirt and tore off my knickers. Remus had no issue in finding my clit and instantly massaged it. I let out a moan at his movements and my head flung back. While doing so he used his other hand and slipped to fingers into me.

"Oh my... don't stop" I managed to splutter out. He looked at me with a devilish smirk and pumped his finger harder. It didn't take long before I finished but I refused to let him leave unsatisfied.

I jumped off the counter and knelt in front of him. His eyebrows rose in suspicion and I winked at him, pulling down his pants. Using my own spit as a lubricant, I started rubbing my hand up and down his cock. Remus's head rolled back and I advanced further, wrapping it around my mouth. He was big, to big, so I had to use my hand to cover the areas my mouth couldn't.

He used his hands to grip the back of my hair and bob my head forward and backwards.

"Fuck... oh fuck" Remus's voice was raspy. He finished shortly after and we performed the clean up charm to tidy ourselves up. Remus left first but not before saying " You'll get the rest later" making me blush madly.

In the living room it was evident James and the twins got on well, too well. They were stood on the table belting Christmas songs out while wearing dresses.

"Lily I was gone for ten minutes" Remus groaned,trying to pull James off the table.

"Is he always like this?" Harry asked Lily, who was still by his side. She smiled softly before looking back at her husband.

"Yes, yes he is son."

Sorry this is a short one!
Okay I did a smut scene and I'm not sure wether use will like it or not so let me know!