¥ chapter ten ¥

Everyone was relived when Harry successfully won his hearing, more so Sirius

Everyone was relived when Harry successfully won his hearing, more so Sirius. Once the kids went back to school, the Order focused on protecting the prophecy. Since Sirius was 'grounded' he decided to throw a party. Typical.

"I bet your excited for tonight  Octavia, I was known as King of The Party back in school" Sirius smirked, setting up a table full of alcohol.

"Yeah that's because you kissed and drank anything in proximity" Remus retorted rolling his eyes.

"True, I'm sure you remember our kiss,right Moony?" Sirius winked and Remus stopped moving. I burst out laughing after a moment of silence.

"Yo-you guys kissed!" I spoke between laughs.

"Of course we did, Moony couldn't resist me and I don't blame him" Puffing out his chest in pride, Sirius went to kiss Remus again but he got elbowed in the stomach.

"Shut up Sirius, it was a dare" said Remus,smiling at the injured Sirius.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. So you're drinking tonight Octavia,right? It is my first birthday since Azkaban" Black give me puppy eyes and I let out a scoff.

"Sure why not" I said shrugging my shoulders. I had drank before but never to the point where I was drunk. It might do me good letting my guard down for a bit.

"Yes! Well go get ready, Molly and Arthur are coming as well as Tonks!" Sirius exclaimed. This is going to be chaos.

Flicking through the wardrobe, I found a dress I hadn't worn for years. I let out a sigh at the tight, lilac dress, reminiscing in its memories.The last time I wore it was when Niko took me to France once we finished school. Obviously Albus didn't know but he probably figured it out. Me and Niko danced under the night stars,next to the Eiffel Tower.

"You should wear that, you looked amazing in it" Niko whispered on my shoulder. I pulled it off the hanger and put it in front of my body, looking in the mirror. It was a beautiful dress.

"Fine but I'm still wearing my converse, no heels!" I pointed a finger at him, instructing him not to argue with my outfit choice. He threw his hands up in surrender and left me alone to change.

I put on some mascara and did my eyeshadow. I never did a full face of makeup because I liked to try stay natural. My hair was curled at it's ends and rested on my shoulders. Suddenly music started booming around the house,indicating that the party had started.

"Well here we go" I said to myself before leaving my room. The more steps I went down the music got louder. Deciphering the lyrics, I realised Sirius was blasting Queen and ABBA. At least he has good music taste.