Chapter 15

Milo POV

Warning of Suicide and Self- Harm

I woke up with a massive headache and pain. I was so confused why I was laying in my room with Landon holding me tightly as if he was scared I was going to disappear if he let go. Then, I remember all the events that have happened at school.

I was getting ready to go on into my next class while this random kid came out of nowhere and started beating me up.

Calling me a faggot and how I should go kill myself. If my mother never came in that day I would've killed myself.

I know I was crying because of how badly I was shaking. Maybe I should end it. Maybe I should just kill myself for once and for all.

I felt Landon shifting next to me. I took that chance to move away from him to go to the bathroom.

I reached that bathroom and took out the razor I always had. I knew where to hide it so my parents wouldn't find it. I sat on the floor with my criss cross applesauce. By now I was shaking uncontrollably and crying.

I did the first cut on my arm then a second and a third until I heard the bathroom door open.

"Milo, thank god-." He paused when he finally saw blood dripping from my arm and the razor I was holding. His face went from being thankful from seeing me to disgust than fear to sorrow.

He quickly came over to me and took the razor from my hand. "Milo what the fuck do you think you are doing?" He interjected I was so mad at him. I was so fucking close to just ending it all and he has the audacity to ruin it all. I should've locked the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I chided "I was so fucking close to ending it all and you fucking ruin it. I fucking hate you." I said repeatedly hitting him over and over again.

"Stop." He deemed "You are fucking perfect okay. I understand you are going through a lot, but I am here for you. I will help you. You have a brother that loves you. Don't ever try to kill yourself again. It's not worth it."

I was filled with so much emotion I started sobbing. Before I could hit the ground, Landon caught me and held me. He picked me up and sat me on the counter and started cleaning my cuts. It burned like hell but he was gentle.

The whole time he was cleaning me up I was too busy looking at the floor. I was so ashamed of what I did. He might not even want to be with me anymore. I mentally slap myself for ever even thinking I had a chance with him.

"Can you look at me please Milo? I wanna see your beautiful face." I was a blushing mess, but I still did not have the courage to look at him. I heard him sign.

"I like you okay. Stop always second guessing yourself. What you did today I don't want you to do it ever again. Do you hear me?"

I simply nodded. Scared if I open my mouth I would cry again.

"You don't have to say anything to me right now. I just don't want to leave you alone at the moment."

"Okay..." I replied

"Okay.."

"Do you want to eat Milo?"

"No, I want to go to sleep."

Landon helped me off the counter and we headed to my room. It felt extremely awkward. I felt like hiding under a rock.

"Want me to sleep on the floor? I won't mind."

"No." I said too quickly. "I want you to sleep on the bed with me." I said blushing. We both got on the bed together. I thought Landon was going to keep his distance, but instead he held me by the waist.

I moved closer to him laying my head on his chest. I felt so safe in his arms. He gave me a quick kiss on my lips and my forehead making me want more. I was so tired. Before I can drift off to sleep I told Landon "Thank you!"

------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Until Next time! 

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie