Chapter 16

Milo 

It's been a week since the whole incident happened with Landon and I. He would try to bring the topic up with me, but I would pretend I didn't hear him and change the topic. I can tell he was getting annoyed with me by the second, but I didn't care. I want to put it in the past. Maybe just maybe I will end up in Landon's past too. Not everyone has a happy ending.

I was currently hanging out with my brother Geo. He was talking about his boyfriend, Nashton. We were sitting in my room on my messy bed. I was happy for Geo. I mean he is happy. I sometimes envy him. He is always smiling even when things are just not right. Our parents don't even get me started on them. It's the fact that my dad hits me most of the time when I do something wrong. My mom never stood up for us. She just sits there and apologizes after my dad leaves.

Even after everything that has happened between my parents and I, I can't find it in my heart to hate them. I feel like I love my Father the most because between all his hateful words he was there for me I can say. When he left that note saying I had to buy my own groceries. I knew he just hid them in the house somewhere. I just had to find them.

I knew my parents knew I was gay. My dad always called me a fag when he would get mad at me. I came out to my mother when she found me about to commit suicide. I love both of my parents, but I sometimes feel they don't love. 

Over the past years when my grandparents would come over I would hear my dad arguing with them. My grandparents didn't like me very much. I remember them specifically saying "When are you going to kick that faggot out the house? He is too much. Just look at him." That day I felt so helpless. I figured my dad was going to tell them he was going to kick me out, but instead he says "Don't talk about my son like that. So what he is a fag. I love him. Just because I hit him doesn't make it right. I am trying to make it up. I am getting help with my wife and I. Don't you ever use the word Fag in this house. Get the fuck out don't ever come back."

 From that day forward I never saw my grandparents. They would call, but nobody would ever pick up. I never look at my dad the same way. It's been exactly three weeks since he said that. I finally came into realization. "The business trip" they are going to. It's not a business trip, it's therapy. They are getting help.

I smiled at myself. Maybe I have a happy family. I was so lost in my little twisted brain of mine I did not hear Geo calling out my name. "Did you hear anything I just said? We have not talked or seen each other in a while and this is how you treat me. Whatever." He scoffed.

"Wait, I heard what you said. You were talking about your boyfriend Nashton. How he used to bully you and everything and then one he kissed you. The typical fantasy." I said laughing

"I think I love him."

"You what?"

"I think I love him." Geo repeated. I couldn't help but launch myself at him and hug him tightly. I started crying. Even though Geo was a happy person he showed emotion. But he somehow always made me happy. He is in love.

"Please don't cry."

"Don't cry. My brother is in love. My brother never tells me he loves me. I am so happy for you. I will kick his ass if he breaks your heart." I declared.

He laughed. "You would be in jail. But I am sorry for never telling you I love you. I really do love you. You're my brother. It just mom and dad-"

"No" I interrupted "Don't bring them up. I have a feeling the best is coming for us. Mom and dad loves us."

I felt Geo start shaking. He was crying. I knew not to say anything. I just held him all night until he fell asleep in my arms. I smiled to myself knowing things will get better.

--------------------------------------

Hope you guys love this chapter-maddie❤️

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie