Chapter 14

Landon

I was sitting in math class waiting for it to be over. All these different equations are not going to really help me in life. I've been ignoring Milo all day today. I know I am a coward, don't rub it in my face. I've been trying to talk to him, but every time I would either get scared or I am around my so-called friends.

I was so lost in thought I did not hear the school bell ring until the teacher called out my name. I quickly got out of the classroom going on to my next one. While I was walking through the hallways. I saw someone punching smaller than them. I quickly move towards the scene not wanting anyone to get hurt.

While moving closer and closer to the fight scene I noticed it was not just any boy that was getting beat, it was Milo, my Milo. Before I knew the random who was beating up Milo was on the floor with my fist hitting his face repeatedly. If it wasn't for Milo pain wimpers I would've kept going.

I went over to Milo where lying on the floor where blood was over, which kinda crept me out. I was so scared that he was losing so much blood. I pick him slowly not wanting to cause him any pain. I got to the nurse office literally rushing her to help me.

"Please help him." I pleaded with the nurse

"Hurry and set him down. I wanna make sure he is okay." She said in a panic but demanding voice.

I quickly set him down. I sat on the seat, while she was checking if he was okay. When she was done she went back to her seat and started typing away. I was so anxious to know if Milo was okay and all she was doing was typing on her computer.

"Can you tell my what the fuck is wrong with him please."

"Watch your mouth young man. He is going to be okay. Now what I want you to take this boy and take care of him, since he is not going to wake up in at least a few hours. Do you hear me?" She said in a harshful tone.

"Sorry, I am just really worried about him. Thank you I will take him home now." I replied, while picking him up ready to leave the room.

"It's okay, I don't want either of you one back here. You hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am we won't."

I got into my car and made sure Milo was at least comfortable for me to be able to drive without worry if he is comfortable or uncomfortable. The whole drive to my house was filled with thoughts about Milo. By the time I told myself to stop worrying. I had Milo on my bed with me wrapping my hands around his waist. Before I drifted off to sleep I gave him a kiss on the forehead hoping he knows that he is safe with me.

"I am falling hard for you Milo. It's not even funny." with that thought I drifted off to sleep with someone I really care for. 

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget Vote and Comment!!!

Please go read @ItsNiniObvi books. Her books are so amazinggg. Like no Jokeee. Go check it out for me plz and tyy. 

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie