Chapter 10

Landon POV

I woke up to my sister Chole hitting my arm repeatedly. I hate when she does this, I am not even a morning person. I turned my head the other way because I don't feel like dealing with her shit.

I heard her leave my room. Now I can sleep in peace without worrying about her. I felt a very cold water getting pulled on me. I quickly got out of my bed and sent a laughing Chole a glare.

"Mommy told me to wake you up for school." I hate that grin on her face.

"Okay, I will be down in a bit, and Chloe you will get paid back for this." She scurried out the room making me chuckle.

I remember the party I went to on Saturday. I had the deadliest headache ever, I woke up in someone else's room with a girl I slept with. I also remember texting Milo asking for us to talk, but he was too busy with his friends.

I am pretty sure he saw me making out this girl ready to have sex with her, but I was to drunk to remember.

-------------

I hate history class. This teacher gives me a headache. I also noticed that Milo got a ride from this guy, I wonder who it was. I wanted to ask him, but I did not want to seem like I felt some type of way.

Dingg

Finally this class is over. I quickly got my stuff and exited the room to my class with Milo. I was just a little bit excited just to see him. Who am I going to lie to?

I walked into Mrs. Parks class and, without hesitating, I sat next to Milo. I can tell he felt very uncomfortable with me from the way he was fidgeting so much, but it was kinda cute to see.

"Hey Milo" I said nicely. He completely ignored me. What did I do to him for him to act like that?

I glared at him, which caused him to glare back "Why are you ignoring me? I spat.

He looked up at me, and turned his head back to the teacher. I was getting really impatient with him. What did I do wrong to deserve this?

We will see how long this will last.

-----------------

I was waiting inside my car for Milo so we can work on this stupid porject together and get it over with. A few minutes later I see Milo walking towards my car with someone else. It's the same guy who dropped him off this morning.

I quickly got out of my car and got in front of them.

"Who the fuck are you?" I said angrily.

"I am Milo friend bro chill out bro." I was getting really upset. Who is this guy telling me to chill out?

"Landon this Jax my friend, Jax this my partner for the project." Milo said sweetly. I looked down on his lips wanting to kiss him and there, but I knew I couldn't. Am I only his partner for this project? We need to sort this out.

"Okay..."

"Okay." Milo said, clapping his hand together. "Sorry for not telling you that I had to go to his house. I will see you tomorrow Jax."

"Bye, see you." He said, ruffling Milo hair making him pout. That was so cute. No bad Landon we can't think that.

-------

Milo and I have been working non-stop on this essay without even time to socialize, but I wanted to try to make a conversation with him.

"So is Jax you boyfriend?" Damn I did not even mean to sound like I was jealous, but I would be lying if I didn't.

"No. he is my ex, we are just friends now." He said chuckling. Wait, they dated? Why are they no longer dating?

"Why did you guys break up?" Milo looked up at me staring at me with a glare.

"Why do you care? All you care about is your dick up someone girl vagina."

He really wants to start this conversation right now. This is so pathetic.

"Fuck you, where is all of this is coming from." I snapped.

"Fuck me?" He said chuckling "Are you serious Landon. You kissed me three times. Then we go to this party, and I see you making out with this girl. You have a girlfriend, and this is what you do. I feel worse because I kissed you back. Sometimes I ask myself why I even fucking like you."

Wait did Milo just tell me he likes me. Shit I knew it, I just knew it.

"You like me?" I said stuttering. His face came into realization from what he just said. His face was so red from blushing.

I couldn't not just realize how cute that was, It just made me want to kiss him even more. I know deep down I like Milo back, but I don't have the courage to tell him.

"It does not matter." He said angrily. 

----------------------------

 I really hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to vote❤️
                                                        -Maddie

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie