Chapter 4

Landon's POV

Driving with Milo was not what I expected. He's quiet. It looked like he was trying to concentrate on something. His eyes were calm and his hair was all messed up. Lips were pink and— I have to stop staring at them jeez.. I'm not gay.

I was getting tired of the awkward silence so I decided to speak, "Milo, are you a fag?" He put his head down and instantly turned the color of a tomato.

"Um.. why are you asking?" He looked up, still pinkish.

"I don't know, I just wanted to know. You seem like the type. Especially the way you look at me." I answered.

"The type? I don't look at you in any type of way." He stated, "Do you have a problem with them, Landon?"

"No," I said, "I don't."

"Then, please don't call us that."

"Us?" I questioned.

"Look, there's a more respectful way to refer to someone by their sexuality. F- That word you said, isn't one. Also, yes. I said us because I am gay." I nodded and looked away.

"Now that doesn't mean I'm going to jump you, or fall in love with you or anything. Being gay isn't bad, or the worst thing in the world. So, if we're going to work together for this project, I don't want to hear that word. Especially if you're going to call me that." He said, proudly. 

Awkward silence again..

"Sorry." I blurted.

"I'm sorry, what?" Milo asked excitedly.

"I already said it. I don't repeat myself."

"Okay.." He looked away and smiled.

I'm guessing he heard.

__

People— well girls always talk about how cute he is and how they'd love to see his ya know. They think it's big. Which, I find disturbing? Especially since he's gay. If only girls knew. Do you think they'd still say that stuff if they knew? What am I saying? Get a grip Landon, Jesus.

"Landon?" Milo asked in the sweetest and calmest voice ever, "do you mind not telling anyone my secret?"

"Uh yeah, sure man. I mean, I wont tell anyone."

"Thanks."

——

When we got to my house, Milo looked like a lost puppy while he was looking around it. I went to get some food to eat cause I was hungry ya know.

"Hey Milo, want anything to eat?"

"No, I think I'm okay."

"You think? Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine," He chuckled, "Um.. where's the bathroom?"

"It's down the hall to your right." I answered.

"Okay, thanks." I nodded.

I remembered what the girls were saying about his um that.  I had a trick up my sleeve.

"Actually um— Milo let me show you where it is. You look confused."

"Okay.."

I led him to the bathroom but I only closed the bathroom door for him halfway. I know it's creepy but I wanted to know if what all the girls were saying was true.  I told him that I was going to be waiting for him in my room so hopefully he doesn't see me.

He heard that he started peeing and I quickly looked. Woah. I cursed myself. I felt my pants tighten and I ran upstairs faster than The Flash himself. I heard his footsteps coming closer towards me and I jumped on my bed, trying to cover it with my pillows.

What if he saw me? What if he doesn't want to be my partner anymore? I had so many questions at that very moment. That wasn't the problem though...

The problem was that he was standing right in front of me.

——

Ah sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter! I was very busy. But I hope you liked it. :) That cliffhanger though 😏 

Please leave a vote if you enjoyed 💗
- maddie

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie