Chapter 21

Landon Pov

Milo and I have been dating for a month. Everything was going smoothly so far in our relationship. It's been a few ups and downs, but we got through it. Milo has been wanting our relationship to go public, but I didn't want to because I am scared of people's reactions and side comments. That was one of our biggest arguments. We made up later when I bought him flowers. He bought me chocolate since that was his way of apologizing.

His parents came back home and they had a whole talk of what happened. His father was still trying to wrap around his head that his son is gay and has a boyfriend. His father is a scary man. I almost pissed my pants when I first met him and had family dinner.

Milo was still trying to forgive his father for all the things he had done. His father wasn't in the right mindset, which was no excess for what he did. Milo's father went to therapy with his wife and they decided they would stay together only if he went to rehab. He agreed. Milo's words were "He changed, but the good change."

Don't get me started on Geo. His boyfriend and him broke up, which was really shocking since they had been hanging out for a while. They both agreed they were too young to be falling in love, and they need to focus in school. If they are meant to be together they might be together again. They were still close friends since they didn't let the break-up get in the way.

In about two weeks we will be presenting our project, since our teacher gave us an extension. I can't wait for it because I have a beautiful surprise for us. I want to come out to all my classmates, which will travel so fast around the school. I really like, maybe even love Milo.

Before I even come out to my classmates I have to tell Jess, since he is my best bud. I've been trying to bring up the courage for the past 30 minutes since he is on my bedroom floor. This is it. I have to do it.

"Hey, Jess." I said

"Now you want to speak." He scoffed. I rolled my eyes, I continued what I was saying "You might hate, but since you are my best bud I have to tell you."

"Please, don't tell me you did something stupid. Because I swear Landon-" I cut him off

"I am dating a boy, but I am not gay. I only see him you know?" He looked at me and started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Wait." He said seriously. "This is not a joke."

"No." Jess just stared at me seriously. His facial expressions were unreadable.

"I never thought you would be gay. If you think I am mad, I'm not. You only live once, live it up. You are still my best bud. Treat him right."

I felt like weight was lifted off my shoulders. He is not a homphobic. Now my mom and my "step-father" tell now

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Not leaving me."

"I would never. Let's go get pizza. I am hungry".

--------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.   

Please Follow me to  get all the updates. I would appreciate it

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie