Chapter 3

Milo's POV

Landon was not happy that I was his partner. I told Leah about it and well..

"Milo would you stop worrying so much?" Leah asked, "Ya know, something good may come out of this." She winked, started pushing her arm on mine, and even started moving her eyebrows up and down.

"What do you mean something good may come out of this? Nothing good is going to come out." She sighed

"Now, why did you have to ruin it? I'm telling you I know something good is going to happen. I can feel it in my veins, in my bones, and in my vagin-"

"I think you've said enough." I said, interrupting her.

"Whatever. Can you just hurry so we can go eat? I can smell the chicken patties from over here." I chuckled.

"Sure. I just need to put this in my locker real quick so I'll meet you there."

"Fine with me." She walked away, assuming to get her chicken patties.

Sometimes I think all Leah can do is eat. She is always asking for food, we could be in a crisis and she's asking for food. She doesn't even get overweight. I have no idea how she does it.

I laughed at my thoughts and at Leah eating.

"What are you laughing at?" I heard.

I looked around and saw Landon walking up to me.

"Uh n-nothing."

"Yeah, okay." Landon laughed.

I rolled my eyes. I noticed that he was staring at me..like he was staring into my soul.

I was feeling nervous and felt my face heat up.

"Did you need something Landon?" I asked.

"Oh um yeah. Since we're partners for the project this week, I was wondering if you'd like to come over my house today. You know, to learn more about each other. Not that I want to, but I want to get this over with." He stated, brushing his hair with his hand.

Did Landon King, my crush, just ask me if I wanted to go over to his house?

I stood there and completely forgot he asked me.

"Uh, c'mon, we don't have a life time here."

"Oh right, um I don't know. Depends," he raised his eyebrow, "I'm joking, yeah sure I'll go. I don't have a car though..so do you think you can bring me there?"

...He wasn't answering me. Made me stand there for like 3 mins, waiting for an answer.

"Okay, fine. But you owe me." I nodded.

I started to slowly walk backwards, away from him. "Alright, I'll see you later then I guess."

Then, I ran away. What is wrong with me?

I entered the cafeteria and saw Leah sitting alone, looking at her phone and at the "popular" table.

"Leah!" I yelled. Her head shot up and she looked at me.

"Finally, what took you so long?"

"Landon is what took me so long."

"Ohhh..trouble in paradise?" She winked

"Oh God, please stop." She chuckled.

I looked around the cafeteria and I saw Rebecca and Ricky being touchy with each other. Leah saw them too and looked upset. Of course, I didn't want to ask her why.

Isn't Rebecca dating Landon? Where is Landon? Okay, what is going on?

I saw Ricky grab Rebecca. That's when I finally figured out that she was cheating on him. I'm not fully sure if it's with Ricky, but I have a feeling it's with someone different.

"I gotta get to class Leah, talk to you later." I said.

"Okay."

——
After school, I took a little long than I thought I would've. Looks like Landon didn't care though. He was shoving he tongue down Rebecca throat. Wow.

"Ahem-" I interrupted.

He let go of her and he said, "Finally decided to come huh?"

"I was doing something."

"Right," he glared, "get in the car."

I hoped in and I saw him give Rebecca a goodbye kiss. He came in and we drove off without saying a word.

——

Hey guys! I'm starting to get used to this whole writing thing. Anyways please don't forget to vote, it helps me know that you enjoyed it :) and I'll try to make these chapters longer :) - maddie

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie