Chapter 18

Landon

"What are you-" I smashed my lips onto Milo's lips. I so needed him right. I know it's about 9:00 p.m. at night, but I couldn't stay home anymore. My mother and I had another augment about school. I told her I don't want to go to college. I don't know what to do with my life. Ever since dad died I found it dumb to even think about college. I was so tired of her bullshit. I took my stuff and left her with chole.

I was kissing Milo with so much force. I was being aggressive. I didn't want to remember my problems back at home. Kissing him made me forget about them. Fuck, his lips are really soft its like kissing a girl, but way better.

Milo finally pulled away from me and slapped me. His slaps hurt. He raised his hand again to slap me, but I caught it.

"What did you slap me?"

"I slap you because you came to my fucking house without telling me. What the fuck is wrong with you. What would happen if my parents were home. Another thing is because you have a girlfriend. You cheated on her with me, which is wrong on so many levels, but I guess you two are the same since both of yall cheated. You won't even break up with her. You are such a fucking coward."

He finally said. He was fuming. His face was red, but shit I am pissed he has not right to come at me like this. Is this how he wants to play? I guess we will play.

"Me, I am a coward funny you say that because isn't like a few weeks ago you tried to fucking kill yourself. You are the coward and selfish. The world doesn't fucking invloes around you. Everybody goes through shit all the time you are not the only one. So what am I still dating her? She is a good fuck. What do you think you are to me?" I said glaring.

Milo just froze there just looking at me. He looked like he was ready to cry, but he didn't. I know what I said was wrong. I am feeling guilty here, but I wanted to apologize to him and give him as many kisses, but I just stood there and watched him.

"Get out." He said and walked away from me. He just fucking left. He didn't scream, didn't cry, nothing. I know that I was not going to leave him alone in this house by himself after I just told him those stupid things. He was already in his room. I went upstairs and went to his room. He was not moving. He was just lying there staring at the ceiling.

"Milo?" I said softly.

"I told you to get out."

"No, I am sorry. I didn't mean anything I told you. I was just mad."

"No, you are right. I am a coward and selfish. I should've killed myself sooner. I should've never made friends, well a friend. It would be much easier. I don't think I am anything to you just like you don't mean anything to me."

"You don't mean that Milo. We have feelings for each other. You are not a coward or selfish." I said to him walking really close to his bed. I continued "I will break up with Rebecca as soon as I have the chance. I really didn't mean anything I said back there. I was mad. I also did not have the right to take it out on you. I am sorry. By the time I finished my little speech I was hovering over Milo's face. I was holding his face in my hand, caressing his cheek.

Milo was playing with the collar of my shirt. He forcefully smashed his lips on mine. He bit my lip, which caused me to wince a little. He was fighting for dominance, but before we went into it. He stopped kissing me.

"I guess you can use me for now. That's all I am good at anyways." Milo said, smashing his lips on mine again. I quickly pulled away. "What-"

"Shut up and just kiss me."

--------------------------------------------

Hope you y'all enjoyed- Maddie

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie