Chapter 6

Landon's POV

Did I seriously make out Milo Miller? What was I thinking? Was I even thinking? 

I'm not gay like he is. He may think I want him, but today I'm gonna tell him the kiss meant nothing and that it was only to help me.  I remember him telling me that he didn't like me so it should go well.

I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty good at it. Hopefully I wasn't his first kiss though. Oh God..what am I thinking?! This boy is making me go insane! Even thinking I almost went full on with him, disgusts me.

That bruise I saw—looked like someone or something could've given it to him. I couldn't ask because he ran out of my house when I noticed. I want to figure out how he got it.

"Laddy?" My baby sister named Chloe, called out.

"What's up sweetie?" I picked her up and kissed her forehead. "Where's mommy?" I asked.

"Mommy told me to stay in the room until she comes back. I heard you with someone."

"Oh right. Sorry she left you here alone again. I don't know why she does that."

"It's okay Laddy. You're here with me." I smiled.

"Want some food?" I asked.

"I ate with mommy before she left."

"Oh okay."

"I was going to go to bed but the other person's voice scared me so I stayed in the room." she said calmly.

"You tired?"

"Yeah, can you sleep with me Laddy?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes.

"Of course. Let me get some water, you can wait in the room for me."

"Okay, don't forget." she gushed.

"I won't Chloe." she started running to the room.

I walked downstairs and got a glass of water. All I thought about was Milo, and his messy brown hair and pink lips. I wish he was here right now. His lips are so soft—God help me forget thinking about him.

I finished and I went upstairs to Chloe's room. She was already started to fall asleep so I got on the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Goodnight Chloe."

"Goodnight Laddy."

——

God, my head hurts. Why is that woman screaming this early in the morning?

"Landon! Get up, you have school!" She yelled.

I quickly took a shower and changed in the bathroom. I got downstairs to eat breakfast but of course my mom decides to throw a fit.

"Why aren't you awake right now?"

"Oh, have you forgotten already? I had to take care of your daughter, Chloe. She's only 5 and you leave her home alone! What kind of mother does that?! Where were you and your boyfriend?" I scolded.

Ever since my dad died, my mom has been going crazy and has been losing her mind. I don't know what's going on with her lately.

"I only left for like 10 minutes. She would've been fine. Liam left he went to Florida for work" I shook my head.

"What if I didn't come back home? Something bad could've happened to her. Look, just because dad isn't here to take care of us, doesn't mean that you don't have to. Think about that." I left and slammed the door. I hope Chloe is going to be okay. She's a smart girl.

————

I arrived at school and I see Rebecca talking to a group of people. I let her be and I ignore her. I didn't want to deal with her this early in the morning.

"Yo Landon!" Jess yelled.

"Hey dude." he walked over to me and we walked the halls.

"What's with you? Is everything okay man?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just my mom, is all. Also that I invited Milo over yesterday, and something happened.. I don't want to talk about it though."

"Oh okay. Well, there's a party at Nathan's house tonight if you want to come."

"Sure. It'll take my mind off things. I'll probably hook up with some random too." I said, desperately.

"C'mon man, you have a whole girl." He said, smacking me on the arm.

"A girl that doesn't even turn me on anymore."

"I don't know what you're saying right now, but at least tell her that and don't cheat on her."

Too late. And let alone, with a dude.

"Whatever." I shrugged. Jess walked away.

I sat down on the bench near the water fountain as I saw Milo walking by. He looked like he had no sleep. I have to tell him now. I quickly got up, ran to him, and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"W-What do you want?" He stammered.

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday."

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday—ohhh...okay" I nodded

"Milo, it meant nothing to me. Pretend as if it never happened. Just forget it. I'm not gay like you, okay?"

I didn't mean all of what I said, but we were just partners for a project. Nothing more.

"I can't forget what happened last night. But we are only partners. That's all we'll ever be." He said as he started to walk away.

I grabbed him by the arm and slammed him against the wall.

"Landon what're doin—" Before he could finish, I smashed my lips and against his. He immediately kissed me back, and I felt all my problems leave my mind. This kiss isn't like the other one. It's different. Like a goodbye kiss.

He pushed me aside, "The hell are you doing? You just told me you 'weren't gay.' I'm not someone you can kiss then tell me to forget about. I have feelings you know. I am not a toy that you're going to play with Landon! Go to hell." he spat.

He walked out of the room and left me stunned. I really messed up this time..

————
OMG! Landon is having his problems. Milo is having his problems. Why can't the world just be perfect?😪

I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's kinda long, but not really. Anyways, if you enjoyed, please leave a vote. I really appreciate it.💗 ALSO TYSM FOR  200 VIEWS OMG!

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie