Chapter 9

Milo's POV
——
//TW//

"Stop! Dad, please.. that hurts. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. It's just one class!" I yelled

"Shut up! You know nothing! You will never know anything! You're weak, and no one will ever love you, you hear me?!" I flinched

"T-That's not true, dad. Someone will love me..someday."

"I definitely don't. You do everything wrong. I don't want your brother to end up like you too. You can't even pass a simple class!  Do You think I'll ever love a faggot like you? Once this belt hits, don't you dare say a word."

"Dad please, please—!"

I woke up screaming with a throbbing headache. While I try opening my eyes, I see a shadow of a man.

"Who are you? Where am I and how did I get here?" I spoke.

"You don't remember me, huh?" said the shadow.

He walks out from behind the counter.

J..Jax?

"Jax, w-what the hell am I doing here?! Why am I here?!" I started moving away from him.

"Milo, calm down alright? I brought you here cause you passed out last night," he said.

"H..how?"

"Well you were very upset and you kinda jump on me and started making out with me and I pulled you off because you were very drunk and I am not the same person I use to be"

"So now you care?" I asked

"Hey, I'm not the same guy."

"I so confused. What happened last night?"

"Um—you got pretty upset, some dude," he replied.

I was very confuse to what was happening that's when everything hit me.

Oh. Landon...he almost slept with that girl. He's probably using me. As an experiment to see if he's really gay. Why does this always happen to me? I felt my eyes start watering.  Landon doesn't care about me he was only using me.

Don't cry Milo. Don't cry! He's not my boyfriend so I don't need to be jealous, right?

I started crying because it hurt so much. I really like Landon like a lot, but he's not gay, and he is using me how can he.

"Milo please don't cry, I'm sorry if I made you cry. I can drive you home if you want."

"Jax, it hurts. I transferred schools because I was bullied. It was because of you. I thought everything would be fine, I fell for this guy named Landon. We've kissed a few times, but he's not gay. What am I suppose to do? 

I caught him with a girl at the party, he makes me so confused. Why is it that whenever I want to be happy, I always get hurt? W-why would he d-do that?"

Why did I tell Jax all of this? I still don't trust him. For everything he has done to me. Everything that he has put me through, just thinking about how fucked up my life is, made me cry even more while Jax hugged me and told everything was going to be okay. 

 I don't know how long I cried for, but I got very tired and went to sleep. 

——

I woke up hours later, and my head was pounding like hell. Is this how it feels to have a hangover? I'll never drink again. Last night was a bust like what the hell was I thinking?!