Chapter 17

Milo

Have I ever told you I hate school. Like I would rather jump off a cliff then to go to school. I am the 'outcast' in the school.  

I laugh to myself. I am actually a pathetic loser. The only friend I have is Leah. I don't think she wants to be my friend anymore because I practically have not spoken to her in a few weeks. I am a pathetic loser and a bad friend. Great just great.

I felt so horrible for being a bad friend so I decided to give my beautifully Leah a call. I was nervous she was going to be mad at me, but let's hope that everything goes well. After the third ring I felt like she wasn't going to pick up. When I was about to hand up she answered. "Hello?"

"Hey." I finally said.

"Oh it's you." What does she mean oh it's me. I fucked up big time.

"Yeah, it is. I just wanted to apologize for not talking to you in these past weeks. I've been a shitty friend to you. I am really sorry." I heard her shifting around in her room a little.

"You're not the only one who's been a shitty friend. I have been a bad friend too. I have a few things to get off my chest."

We sat on the phone for a good three hours. She explained to me how Ricky and her been off and on for a few months. She talked about how Ricky cheated on her with Rebecca and possibly is in love with her. She went on and on. I was so surprised she kept basically everything from me. In the back of my mind I was wondering if we are best friends.

"You kept this much from me? I thought we were be bestfriends?"

"No, Milo we are it's just I just I know you were going through a lot. I feel so bad. We both were going through a lot. What I am trying to say is I am extremely sorry for being the worst shitty friend ever. I love you."

"You know I love you too! I am also sorry for being a shitty friend. We both were going through something." I said chuckling. "Lets just not keep anything from each other ever again ok?"

"Yes, never again." She said, sounding relieved. We ended up talking for about another 3 hours. By this it was about 8:30 at night. I was getting a little tired. We both said our goodbyes on the phone. I got up and went into Geo's room to say good night to him, but he wasn't there.

I started getting a little worried, but that's when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I open my message. It was a message from Geo.

Geo- Sorry, I am not going to be home tonight. I am at naston house. No, we are not going to do anything. I am 14. Have a good night Bebo.

Milo- okay, have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

After that I closed my phone and started doing my night routine. That's when I heard someone knocking on my front door. Who can it be at this time? OMG What happens if it's a serial killer? Nope, Positive thoughts. I thought.

I tiptoe downstairs to open the door. The closer I got the louder it got. I open the door.

"Landon?" I said looking confused "What are you-" Before I could finish he smashed his lips on mine. Fuck, here we go again.

Why is Landon at Milo house??? Hope you guys loved this chapter❤️ 

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie