Chapter 5

Some mature scenes! Heads up! ;)

Milo's POV

What have I just walked into?

I finished using the bathroom and I come upstairs to Landon's room, and I see him with an erection. Woah. Probably from some nude Rebecca sent him. I wanted to know why.

My face started to heat up. Why am I blushing? He looked down and covered it with his pillow. He seemed pretty chill, maybe he was trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Um Landon.." I said calmly pointing at the pillow.

"I know." He stated, looking at me.

"How did you..get it?"

Milo, who asks that?! Why would you say that?! Okay calm down.

"You don't need to know."

Okay then.

"Well, I can leave now if you want." I said

"No, you don't have to leave," he started, "Look, I don't know how I got this. To be honest, Rebecca doesn't turn me on anymore. I don't know what happened."

Rebecca doesn't turn him on anymore? How do I respond to that?

"Do you need help?" I regretted that the second it came out of my mouth. I shook my head, "Forget I said that."

"What would help me with this?" He said, looking down at it while chuckling.

I slowly walked over to him, "Landon, I know this might be weird but I hope this helps your problem. I'm not gonna do this for nothing." He looked confused but nodded.

I cupped his head with my hands and smashed lips against his. He didn't kiss back until a few seconds. Then his lips started moving and his tongue asking for an entrance in my mouth. I let him and the next thing you know, I'm on his lap. He asked for more so I started to kiss him with lust and passion.

I am so confused on why he kissed back anyway. I thought he was straight? Maybe he is just trying to get rid of his boner. Don't think you're special, Milo. I thought to myself. My father always says that to me.

I shook those thoughts out of my head once Landon started to kiss and suck on my neck. It felt so good but so wrong at the same time. I couldn't help but slip out a moan..

"Like what I'm doing?" Landon asked looking up at me. I nodded.

"Want me to show you something else?" He asked. I blushed and nodded again.

He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. Took off my shirt and started to kiss me everywhere. We were both enjoying it until he stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He pointed at the bruise on my stomach. "What's that from?" he asked, worryingly.

Oh no.

"Nothing. Landon, it looks like we fixed your problem. I have to go though. Sorry." I said while grabbing my things and running out of his house.

No one can know about this bruise or I'll get another one. I live with my abusive parents, well my father anyways. My mother has never put her hand on me. Every time my dad and I are arguing, my mom is there to try and help me. I got home and called out to see if they were there.

"Mom? Dad? I'm here!" No answer. I called out again but no answer. I went inside the kitchen and found a note they left on the counter.

"Your mother and I are leaving for a couple of weeks for a business trip. Take care of Geo! Don't mess up the house, it better be the same once we come back.
P.S. you have to use your own money to buy food. - Alex (aka, my dad)

Where am I supposed to get money? I have to find a job I guess.

"Geo? Are you here?" I asked. Geo's my younger brother. He's 12.

"Upstairs!" He yelled back. Okay, good.

I went up to his room and asked, "Did you know they were gonna leave?" he shook his head.

"No, I read the note too.." He looked down.

"Hey, it'll be alright. I'm here and at least we don't have to deal with him." I walked over to him and kissed the top of his head.

"I'm gonna miss mom though." He said calmly.

"Me too, bud," I said, "You should probably get some sleep." 

"Okay.." He went inside his sheets and slept.

I walked to my room and lied down on my bed.

Did I seriously kiss Landon King today? He kissed me back?!

My feelings for him started to grow even more than before but I started to cry.

Why would he ever want to be with someone like me.

I knew he and I couldn't ever be something, and that he was probably using me anyways. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

——

Hey everyone! I tried to make the chapter pretty long.  Poor Milo🥺
I hope you guys like this chapter! Please leave a vote if you enjoyed <3 -maddie

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie