Chapter 24

Landon POV

These past few weeks have been hard for Milo and I, but we got through it. We graduated high school with the rest of our high school friends. I never knew I would have my own friend group. We made tons of news friends ever since we came out to the class, news does travel fast.

We were called slurs, but that didn't stop me from showing love to the love of my life. He would sometimes break down and tell me how much he hates it here and just wants to be gone, away from here, but I told everything will be okay. I would even break down and he would hold me and tell me everything's okay.

My parents did really accept Milo's parents, but he and his father were distant from each other. His father is still trying, but it's hard since he left his son traumatize. Geo has been amazing. His birthday is coming up in August and he is finally turning 16. I swear he is the meanest dick head, but I still love just because he is Milo's brother.

Milo and I are hanging out for one last time before I move into my apartment in Massachusetts. He is going all the way to California to the University of Southern California. I did the calculations about 46 hours away from me. We promised we would visit each other any time we get the chance, but this is a way for us to be able to last without always seeing each other.

"What are you thinking about?" Milo said, scaring me out of my thoughts. "You scared me there," I said, grabbing by his hips pulling him closer to me. "I am just thinking about us and everything that changes in a short amount of time." I said chuckling.

"I thought I was the only one thinking about it and I didn't want to scare you with my thoughts." He said, chuckling, while rubbing his neck nervously. "Milo, listen I love you. I really do, but we are moving away for college. I feel like this is the best way for us to have space and learn more about the world. We won't have easy lives-" Milo cuts me off

"Are you breaking up with me?" He said tears were dripping down his cheeks. "No, baby I am not. I am just scared for us, for our friends, family, and so many other things. I love you and whatever happens, I want to at least be friends."

"Me too. You will always be in my heart." I smiled at him. We lay on the bed together and watched many romantic movies. I swear he loves the movies more than me. We went for a walk just talking about our future, and went to get ice cream. Took many pictures. I can't believe everything ended up working in the end.

We were currently outside sitting on my porch drinking coke, while holding hands.

"Milo?"

"Yeah?" He said.

"I am glad you are my life. I don't want to ever lose you."

"Me too. I love you so much."

"Are you okay?" I said.

"I am more than fine." He smiled, "Now that you are here with me." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh. "Maybe." He swings his arm around my neck. "You shit head."

We laugh even more. This right here feels amazing.

The end

~~~~~~

This was the last chapter I am posting of Keep it A Secret. I am sorry if this story doesn't satisfy you. I tried, I really did. I will be posting an author note on why I made things the way it is. I hope you guys did enjoy this story. Stay safe!

Don't forget to vote, comment and Follow me on Wattpad.