Chapter 20

Milo POV

I was so shocked standing in this room with Landon King in it. When did he have the time to do all of this? I thought he left hours ago. He was standing in the middle of the room with flowers with a nervous smile on his face. Looking around the room there were little petals of flowers on the floor, so cheesy. The room was dim, which made everything even more romantic. Everything felt so right at this moment. It felt good.

"Before you say anything. I would like to apologize. This has been rough for the both of us, but that didn't give me the excuse to hurt you and make you confused. I broke up with Rebbeca, she took it nicely. We both admitted we were wrong. I also told her that I am falling hard for someone who is the same gender as me."

"Landon you don't mean anything you are saying right now-"

"Before you even finish what you are saying. I do mean everything I am saying to you right now.. I am falling really fucking hard for you. I want to make us work."

I wanted to cry out in joy right now. I want to make us work too. "Do you really mean that?"

"I do." He stepped closer to me. "I mean everything I am saying. Would you like to give us a try? We don't even have to put a label on it."

"I would like to give us a try." I said smiling. He then bends and kisses me on the check. I smiled happily. He took my hand and sat on the floor where the petals of flowers were.

We spent the whole afternoon talking, laughing, eating, dancing, so many things I wish for. I can't believe he really wants us to work everything out. Even though the day started in a rough patch, everything is working out the way it is supposed to.

"Milo?" snapping out of my thoughts I answered Landon

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"I am more than fine." He smiled "Now that you are here with me." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh. "Maybe." He swings his arm around my neck. "You shit head."

We laugh even more. This right here feels amazing.

~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, but I had to update. 

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie