11:cold gaze

"unbearable pain keeps getting in my way"
-

no one pov
sometimes,people wanted to talk about it without mentioning how much it hurts throughout years of getting the same unbearable scars,whether the inside or the outside of the physical strength.we,as only human,couldn't pretend to be perfect doll all the time, it slipped out without us seeing.

with much more mental sewed together after getting broken each time remaining to live,some were halfhearted to continue doing the best to sew up the torn heart.it was bleeding blood red,it was hurting to its core but thankfully,it could still goes on.

taehyung felt cheerful everytime he got to spend every hours with the little one,jungkook.he grew up with the boy next door,playing snowball fight and even sleep on the same bed together.sharing bittersweet and salty tears throughout the adventurous day without complaining.

but it crashed down,making the older heart bled.he knew who was the younger since birth,and seeing him humiliated himself surely broke the waterfall tears.jungkook was such a sun shine, taehyung thought about that every single seconds,it doesn't make a tick about the sudden old behaviour.the broken boy tried to move on from the sorrow memories,but gained nothing dazzling in return...

the pain is unbearable,but it was
still there,never disappear...

story time...
"wh-what are you ta-talking about hyung?" jungkook asked in sudden fear,fear of what to expect from taehyung.his immediate questions threw jungkook off guard for a split second.

taehyung narrowed his eyes and looked deeply towards him and said "so you did knew something,tell me then" with a deep voice,shivering the younger even more.

if he told a single thing,did actually taehyung would believe him? and if he did then,would his sister made him like the same pet again?-the answers were lingering around,surrounding jungkook who was thinking under his thoughts.

"jungkook,i asked you a question.are you okay?" the older's statement/worrisome snapped the brunette out of his thoughts and let out a shaky sigh.jungkook really,badly wanted to tell everything that occurred when taehyung was out of his sight,but what if something that's more difficult was going to happen?,he couldn't bare anymore abusive threat at the time.

"i-i didn't know anything hyung,i-i promise you,you should just ask somebody else" jungkook said looking down to his pants that's now looking oh so interesting.

taehyung groaned and snatched the glass from the table,sipping the semi hot chocolate.by now,the beverages came for a while but the conversation was still there,barely awkward. "please jungkook,why are you so difficult?"he yet again let out a desperate sentence.

"i am not,i just don't want to hurt you...
and myself anymore"the last word came as whisper to himself,more like a reminder to not make any mistakes.there's a lot of people here and there,it could be under hers and he was truly afraid.

taehyung suddenly grabbed jungkook's arm,flinching at the sudden warmth radiated from the contact.jungkook slowly looked up,meeting a cold gaze.however, from the younger point of view,he looked so desperate and worried. "jungkook i heard that,what will happen if i know the truth?nothing will happen if i'm here okay?" he tried to reassure him to tell maybe a crumb.