21:trap in between

"overly obsessed with lies will
hurt your loved ones"
-

no one pov
Sometimes you just want to feel the feels, embrace the sadness and just go with it. every little moments passed by with a hint of going around the bush and never come back with pair of sneakers.

nonetheless this is what it felt like to have a broken heart. It felt less like a cracking down the middle of nowhere in the midnight and more like he had swallowed it whole and it sat bruised and bleeding in the pit of his stomach.all he could do was limping out finding the way but only started to fall rolling in the mud saddening.

held up once loving but never saying the true feelings hurt just as the same.the justice of our own came along the way without doubt to fail as human whom sacrifice love for love.embracing them with a wrap of pressure for soothing the broken limbs from the hardest life to go through.

once the protagonist could find the end button,all they could wish were to simply confess their own meaning of love without any bloody mess nor even a scratch from the past hunter memories.they wished to hug each other with much rainbow feelings other than sorrowful goodbye signature...

they wish for happy ending

story time...
"sh-shouldn't we turn back? our ho-house was on the way there and not here f-father" jungkook said timidly as he was afraid to get any scolding education at a time like this,on a car with his hyung by his side whom looked awkwardly frightened too.

"we're not staying at yours,we're staying at mine of course" jungkook's father, junghyun said sternly realising the others two didn't know where could the rode bring the trouble for them.started to think about how helpless will they looked under his feet was just mesmerising to say the least by now,oh how he was so excited fort hat moment later.

the long stony drive was quite taking a while,and the uncomfortable session was making everything a bit slow to progress. however,taehyung took a notice on how the younger beside him always began to rub his both palm together,rather harshly making his skin turned redish in colour.concern took over him.

he grabbed the younger left arm softly and started to rub them rather in soothing way.the older of the two looked at jungkook as their eyes met,and flashed the infamous boxy smile of his,showing great affection towards the younger in some point.it calmed him,it relaxed him,it brought him at east. "hy-hyung-"

his words got cut off by the older himself by shaking his head side by side,quickly muttering a deep voice of "shh,it's okay,i'm here with you,everything will be fine" he said trying to ensure jungkook.it really did something on the younger's behalf,but the thought of where the others currently at overtook his mind. "where hyung thinks the others go? aren't they going to be worried about us?"

that was a hit questions as taehyung almost forgot it out of his mind for a split second.however,he quickly replied "don't worry,let's call them now then" he ended while taking out his phone dialling a contact number of "namjoonie hyung"

as both of them slowly hoping for namjoon to pick up,unfortunately it came straight to the mailbox on the phone,indicating the probability of his phone was off or the line cellular wasn't great in the area.taehyung sighed and tried more than once but to no avail...

everybody didn't pick up his call...

"they didn't answer me kook,maybe they would call back,just stay calm will yeah?"taehyung said and got a sigh as a response.he too was scared about where were they going right in the mean time because of the long passed road,almost out of the town into the countryside.