23:tears in between

"all those glitters memories
aren't gold"
-

no one pov
all those glitters i used were consider looking pretty and shining whenever it reflects with sunlight or anything that consider to gloss with it through the daytime.it was the glamorous.

unfortunately,the gleaming look of something or someone isn't a consistent sign of its real character.not everyone appears good,turns out to be one.not everyone appears bad,turns out to be a devil.

the character always tried to hide the best of them in a sinful way,showing off their untrue emotions with a masked face and a knife blood dropping in between.in a way,they are also humans like us,hoping for a better even knowing the road was going down towards hell.

even after labelled as human,he was just being taken away by the demon's whisper that kept muttering to kill all those blossom memories and moments of human's own family.some people got it wrong,however it was because of certain actions that lead towards certain circumstances.

stop crying and keep smiling

that's what people used to say whenever the society was falling from on top of the ground till the inner core of earth.but do they know the pain after everything our emotions did and not their own will?...

story time...
the brown haired colour teen flutter his both pair of eyes opened with the struggle itself to widen the view.before anything he himself could registered regularly,all of things aren't supposed to be like what he thought could occurred in such moments of his life.

jeon jungkook finally got the message that his eyes couldn't be helpful this time because it was tied up from some sort of a cloth,tightly making him winced to try the next attempt that failed miserably.when he tried to move for the next time,the younger knew he was against nothing but another harsh rope bounding him on the chair,unable to move anywhere.

suddenly he thought of something...

where were my hyungs?
where were taehyung?
where were the others?

all those questions coming to the back of his mind as suddenly,a flash of cold water came through towards him,drenching all of his skin in icy cold water.jungkook screamed as he was freezing and shaking from the vulnerable contact that shocked his core,trying to move yet again to no avail.

"i see you're awake son,that was for your morning bath kookie" there it was,he heard the sickening voice of his father.jungkook wanted to reply but nothing came out as planned "wh-where we-were m-my hy-hyungs?"the shuddering words got spitted out because of the cold atmosphere inside of him.

suddenly,junghyun just laughed it off with a smirk planted on his face. "oh how bad of me,you couldn't see them,they're just right in front of you hun,let me help you then" as he finished the sentence,he asked one of his guard to take off the younger's blindfold that was covering his already wet pairs.

being the place was just a dim light, jungkook easily registered everything from his point of view without being hit by a bright light.the tied up teen let out a shaky sigh as he saw all of them including jisoo as well being there,and by the look of them,they're good on the outside,but probably not on the inside.

they were still bounded together with guards surrounded them.some of the bruises were probably yesterday nor even before he came here because the looks wasn't convincing to say it was while jungkook was unconscious.however,he could interpret that all of them were looking at him worried and agonize.