22:chose in between

"maybe we shouldn't met each other,as it brought bad moments"
-

no one pov
the wind that independently blows a breezy air in the morning now seemed to be accompany by storm.the once nice to be walking side by side towards their normal date at a clear waterfall now being taken away by the harsh lightning separately in each room with pitch black

commonly heard but rarely knew,is what could they be guessing on the new world of suicidal ideation.society passed down the news like the wind proceed to take care of the air for humanity.however, neither of them offer the thought of how could it be? how could it took place?

maybe all of in humanity world stopped to be thinking such as one in believers. maybe new world order froze them to think giving the idea of someone's pain without themselves knowing would be at fault,to sum it up,people nowadays don't care to even wiped off the blood.

jungkook knew he fucked up this time,his hyung was there and by now most of them knew his father's dead behaviour towards him nor even them.the fear of losing loved ones again really shaken him up until the ground swallowed his mind to not be thinking normally...

the world seems so spacious but it was only like living in one adjacent place

story time...
everybody seemed to be frozen in place,nobody dared to moved even after the excruciating pain that kept digging in them for hours passed by because of how one particular person that called to be dead was there with them in the confined space.

"eom-eomma?"

there.kim taehyung saw his other half,his only one every time he could dragged about specific favourites.his eyes were wide opened and left him stood lifeless even in the buffed arms that made his movement useless.

his mother was still alive...

"surprise surprise! this is surely kind of like a welcome gift from me,just because you can never escape from here" jeon junghyun said confidently after seeing all the hostages and the duo couldn't comprehend a word to let out.he suddenly made his way to the tied up woman.

"good job jennie,and please tell rosé to dislocate this building from any sites,i don't want anybody to interfere my playtime with new guests" he said while eyeing the person whom guiding jisoo inside the classroom.by the time she yet to speak,jennie got interrupted..

"how could you deal with this guy jennie! i-i trusted you! even you kidnapped my hyungs and them! and-and eomma!"taehyung let out a scream of everything he kept in mind.jennie was supposed to be his lawyer,his colleagues,his friends,his family but maybe he was just the one thinking far from reality untold.

"nothing was real taehyung,please believe that i was never siding you all this time,i was just being your lawyer just to get information for mr.jeon,i didn't betrayed,i played for the win"she replied while tightening her harsh gripped on jisoo that seemed to be taken the pain reluctantly.

before taehyung could let his anger out yet again,the guard kicked his abdomen and hurriedly tied him with a roped,taking some parts from his clothes and knotted it at the back of his head,keeping his mouth sealed shut.he was then landed on the ground where the hyungs were too.

only jungkook was free with nothing.

but he will took the pain the most after...