9:his sister abomination

"abomination means a feeling of hatred and loathing"
-

no one pov
waking up with another pair of eyes other than our king and queen is making our list to live much longer with favourable kindness shared as so did the bloodline. sisters,brothers,younger or even our twin,we always wish to stay on the same bridge even if it's falling apart to two.

the friendship was made by god.we doesn't met by destiny,but it was more by heart.the bond is getting stronger and harder to break if we keep it nice and smooth on the edge,just like the bridge.

holding each other from the end till your end is making everything looks perfect in the parents point of view.it holds the same identical personalities or either physicality special that equalise as the siblings main characteristics.

jungkook and lisa does have the same brown doe eyed and adorable smile by physical,they shared the same parents to have the bond we called as gender neutral.however,the bridge wasn't strong to bend and hold all the emotions in the middle.

the feeling of abomination from the sister because of unrevealed truth is what make the brother's mind went crazy and messed all over the place.as he knew...

lisa's abomination wasn't untold to him,but it was a secret towards the society...

story time...
jungkook leaned on the wall for support and balancing his breathing intake.by now it was harsh and stuffy making him crawled out tears from both the eyes towards the cheeks,hugging his knees in between.

lisa made him stayed on the basement because of,didn't come back home after the long hours of waiting plus,being at taehyung's house for a slutty support and attention.well,that's how her point of views worked in the moment of disguise and anger.

after quite a while,he decided to make an effort to the door of the cold basement,he couldn't stand with both feet because of the intolerable beating with the dealers, his father's debts collector basically.

he put all of his weight on the wooden hard door and knocked it with his head,he felt like it was stress relieving and it could gained the attention because the sound was louder thank using his weak hands.he weakly coughed and said "pl-please mrs,i i-pl-please let m-me out,i will be m-more obedient m-next t-time pl-please i dont lik-like to be h-here"

his voice was hoarse and slow due to not drinking anything yet after waking up from the couch at the taehyung's house.his stomach wasn't the main point cause he got used by not eating.he couldn't even tell if he was enjoying eating anymore at this point.

after so many tries and attempt,he failed like the usual.it was not the first time jungkook's witnessing all of this,he loss count to be perspectively honest.he sighed once again and laid down on the cold floor without anything,just his hand folded to be more like a pillow and drifted off from the cruel world.

-

"so taehyung-ah,you keep going better this month fortunately,by looking at your health report from time to time,it was getting better.now that i know you took the pills really well" jhope explained in detailed towards the patient,taehyung about how he was improving to the positive side by now.

taehyung sighed and smiled,feeling proud that he could overcome all of this.back then when it first started,it was tough to go through even one swallow. "but don't ever stop,and don't overdose yourself,remember last time right?" the doctor of the two gave a warned.