14:trust issue

"please see my crystal eyes,i love
you so much to hurt"
-

no one pov
after a while,everything will stop hurting towards every angle.you will find yourself being accustom with the sharp pain that you feel every time seeing someone labelled as special,lied without regrets in between the hearts and emotions.

the sharp pain will turn into a dull ache until such time,when you see a picture of "us" together back when everything was a completed puzzle.you will know something had changed and the future was not the same as what we pictured it to be.from the time we were contented with the world.

until one day,you thought the special reason you kept going shoved you to the edge with words and acted skilfully,hiding the real meaning as to survive from being hate.taehyung felt that way...

i always trust you to not hurt me,
but,
it felt the other way now...

it's not because of only trusting,but the deep inside piece of the older's soul still screaming for the younger.however,the older now was fuming with anger and hatred,he felt betrayed for the second time.now,the only promised he could believe in himself was...

to look at his eyes,without wanting
anything from the younger but revenge...

story time...
jungkook stood up while shaking violently,shaking his head side by side trying to disagree with the statement.his whole body felt numb after hearing the sentence by the older friend of his even in the busy place of the nightclub.

he lifelessly brought his hands,both of them and used to tug on his brown locked hair,still disbelief with everything.

no,i just told hyung different way..

hyung will not believe me...

hyung will hate me again...

i'm worthless...

"jungkook-ah! are you okay?" a sudden burst from seokjin made the wide eyed brunette looked up,locking his teary eyes with him.the only thing that made the whole scene to not went any better was the counter in between them,restraining the older to just quickly hold onto jungkook.

well,he was smart to not make it as an excuses.seokjin quickly rushed in,taking a long way from behind and made up towards the younger,whom was still shaking badly without showing sight of any positive move.

he held the petite shoulder in front of his and made him looked up. "hey,what happened? i'll ask again,are you okay?" he decided to not say anything other than the same question,with concerning layered all over his shattering figure.

jungkook shook his head,still gripping onto his hair and uttered an audible word.
"i-i hy-hyung will h-hate me,ta-taehyung will ha-hate me"..

jin was confused to say the least.he was extremely in blur position.the name was visibly not inside of his book neither did jungkook ever told him about this "taehyung" guy and who he was in between their knowledge about each other? are they friends? are they lovers? are they families?...

but whom he was to ask in this such situation? the younger clearly traumatised after knowing he did something so wrong? he was sweating and still tears pouring like a rain downfall towards the floor creating a puddle.