19:i'm awake

"i'm here,still hoping for you
to see me as myself"
-

no one pov
drowning in hatred would be too heavy to still stay alive.people pushed you over the edge til it was suffocating to even let out a huff of breathy air.it brought you towards the part of your self esteem going downwards like the dark ocean.

it was tough.it was hard.it was dense.

surviving was just only a word for people in no-control of society to shut down in reality.that's how they kept going to show that survive wasn't just a few words connected together,it was formed for a will thoughts like them.

even being dislike by more than how fingers could count,jeon jungkook still somehow pull through everything ahead and behind.it was forceful but very remarkable to be talk as an example of memories after the entirely hard core situation ended...

could it end? without me yelling or showing any clue that i need help?

after having a long hibernated rest upon his injuries for other people he loved for,jungkook decided to show himself up once more.the little once will faced the unbearable sadness once again,because there's still once feelings over the corner of his sewed heart,the affection he pretty much craving for.how he always thought that was a huge thing to be ask for only...

only to his father...is it much?

story time...
the once long asleep protagonist now started to twitch his index finger after two weeks of being unconscious.before anybody could even noticed him letting a movement out of the blue,jeon jungkook fluttered his both pair of eyes opened slowly,seeing the now pale white coloured ceiling.

adjusting towards the bright light and the loud noise,jungkook finally felt like he gained the bit of energy left in his system to focuse on any figure in the room he was in.

before he could said anything,a sudden loud argument came in the stuffy atmosphere making him frowned while still breathing using the mask oxygen.he silently growled but with the hoarse and dried throat,nobody could knew it was jungkook.

"do you think he would be awake?"
"of course he would! don't you believe in him? in our group as seven?"
"no tae it was already two months,he doesn't make any progress and-and i'm scared to what if-"

"what if what hy-hyung?"

the sudden crack voice from the youngest among them made the others immediately turned their attention towards the centre bed and widened their eyes in between, shocking excitement was what their eyes told...

the whole group looked at jungkook and straight away crowded the younger with hugs and silent tears from seokjin and his supposed to be the one he fought for,taehyung.

the oldest quickly took a seat on the chair provided beside the bed and slowly caressed jungkook's strained of hair,muttering "yo-you awake? oh my please be real?! jungkook-ah"

soft giggled came out of his mouth whenever he heard the elder talked like this,it felt nice. "of-of course i'm awake,i'm real hyung,do you miss me that much?" after asking the questions,he got a slight pushed from the shoulder as seokjin quickly wiped his tears too.

"of course you idiot! kookie you're gone for two months! everybody thought something ne-negative you know!"

hearing the negative part,jungkook sighed sadly but with a smile,knowing that at least out of the seven billion people on earth,he was worthy even a little for someone,someone he could trust for.even the thought of the "negative" part got the younger goose bumped too,thinking that he probably couldn't make it if himself didn't fight hard enough...