13:stop the time

"wish to stop the time,as any second goes by roughly"
-

no one pov
how unpredictable is that the earth was so big and deep but at the end we kept looking and seeing the same person all over again? it sounds like we're only living under a huge maze and found nothing but the runner of the game.

somehow,we kept repeating the same act identically.we wanted to get lost somewhere out there just to meet the supposed stranger whom felt like our lights in this tiredness of world.we always lead our way towards the same spot on road to be save by the special reason to survive in ritual death.

however,maze could change,so does the people inside.where a guy goes all night long searching for the same bunny like boy with a black raven hair,he found nome of them in the typical big city park.

but stopping the time wouldn't create
a new memories long...

the brunette wished to stop the time that passed so quickly,and stopped the emotions and personality to change so fast like a light coming through before the thunder.but he knew,he didn't have the power to do anything but hope...

story time...
it was by now 6:30 pm,which was the time a young brunette would go to his usual work as a bartender in the nightclub.sure his father's debts was done in a smooth talk and paid with taehyung,however he really didn't want to face his sister much and answered a horrible expected questions.

after the sad yet adorable conversation and explanation with the older,the younger seemed to be more happier and jimin could see that clearly like a crystal when jungkook walked inside through the back door just after taehyung dropped him off and headed somewhere to pick up something he didn't point to detail.

he looked much cuter and softer towards him when he asked about the younger's well being just now,making him felt at ease. "i'm glad you're okay now with that kim taehyung guy,your story sounds shit kook" jimin said after buttoning the last from the bottom to the top while sitting down inside the changing room for the workers.

jungkook sighed and smiled softly,which could make everybody's heart fluttering in cuteness and adoration. "yeah thank you so much that you stay with me hyung,i-i appreciate everything and i'm sorry i didn't show it that much unlike you" and somehow bowed a little from the head.

jimin chuckled and ruffled jungkook's hair and replied "don't be so formal towards me now kook,we're friend remember?" as he felt uncomfortable by the gesture the younger just did per usual.jungkook smiled yet again and nodded,feeling fine to be more friendlier to his new yet old friended hyung.

jimin suddenly thought about something, or more like someone in particular.he turned back around and faced jungkook before saying "jungkook there's someone wanting to meet you,go check him out at the counter bar,he had wait for hours"

-

jungkook found himself stopped between his hurried steps seeing the guy sitting in front of him right now in reality.he couldn't believe that he was here,with him right now after all these 5 years passed. and sure one thing he could felt was,thankful.

"hy-hyung,h-how,why?" those were the only words came out of his shocked mind.the other just chuckled and stood up,walking slowly towards the shorter little one and embracing him with a very long lasting hug. "i'm here,because i miss you so much kookie" jin whispered between their comfortable warmth sharing session.