5:he was here

"my heart was shattered,
my mind ask to hold on"
-

no one pov
heart is really the prettiest gemstone you could ever had in your lifetime.it was limited,nobody would have earn your heart if you didn't let them to enter the pumping feelings and emotions in between.

inside the little pieces decorated the red shape,we agreed to call it love.love means showering someone or anybody with possible affection,indicating them that they are loved by picking up through beautiful necessary words.

however,the action said otherwise.we couldn't really control some parts of life because it was written to be that way.heart never lies but physical interaction does while the mind was on the war to speak up.

his heart was shattering into pieces,
but his mind begged to stay...

jungkook sometimes wanted to let out all the intolerable untruth emotions in someone's embrace,listening to their heartbeat in between to calm down his lifeless mental by state.but he couldn't cried that easy,because he had nobody anymore.

he left a friend that was special to him by forced of physical,not by the mental of heart.the beautiful gemstone was still beating even shattered after reality hit it like a wave of 'unbearable' surrounded.

story time...
after the incident happened between the duo in the toilet alone,they had a formal meeting with the company organisation and deciding that the teacher in charged,jungkook needed to also participate to create and represent his own art,paint of anything that could fit in the style for the upcoming exhibit along with the students.

after the meeting ahead,the two didn't speak nor dare to look at one another because of the hate and anger fuming on the older,while regret and guilty on the younger.they left the hall and called it a day.

it was currently 5:00pm meant he only had about an hour and a half before his next job shift was,at the night club as usual.he sighed and surely put on a reminder on his mind to prepare his clothes straight away from the meeting of the exhibit next time.

he called a grab and went back home.he closed his eyes feeling a bit overwhelmed and nauseous because of the scene occurred just now but he needed to be in shape and not taking a nap time anytime,it would cost more hell.

meanwhile,taehyung looked at the younger from far away at the parking lot infront of the hall,in his car alone.it was a common thing for taehyung to drive individually without his personal asistant,one of the reason was he just like to drive alone.

somehow,inside of the older heart beat for him,and worrisome scattered after seeing the bruised on his cheeks.in his point of view it was nothing but a hard punch threw.

he tsked and muttering, "it's not like i would care,i need a drink after this" he drove away to a specific night club of his lovely brother...

back to jungkook,he opened the door of the big house and stepped inside slowly,not daring to make a loud noise in fear of his older sister.he put the pair of shoes aside and headed in.

"finally you're here,i thought you didn't want to come back home after last night,my man really touched you lil hard,kookie" lisa came from upstairs taking steps from each stairs and plopped herself on the couch with a glass of wine in between.