10:tiny truth

"told you to trust myself even
just this once"
-

no one pov
everybody always hide a secret,if they even had the audacity to talk or mention the secret by words and movement,there's no more surprising key of the secret itself.it was no longer a memory of unknowingly scene,it was just a sentence by words and physical by scar.

we hide,to keep it safe towards ourselves,nobody should explore the meaning behind unrevealed story.it could bring harm and torture,or it could end with separated souls without heart and mind.that's how some of us decided to keep it inside off the world and only behind close doors,to be safe from any danger of secret.

jungkook always thought that his promising of making sure taehyung didn't knew about his family's secret was kind of a bit hard deal to cover up till the future extend.as day goes by quickly and there's a lot of people came across watching him until the death took him apart.

he always tried to,well more like having to accept that his secret was no longer a secret,it was a debt to pay without feathers making a remark.he needed to keep it so long until everything was done.but surely does his problems will be completed?could he died with happiness knowing there's someone who only knew the lies behind unexpected event?

his heart wanted to spill,but his mental torture told otherwise...

story time...
(1 week later)
today,jungkook finally could go back to work like the usual in the nighttime and so did the midday.his body was healing perfectly fine with the help of no one other than himself overall.

as for today,he needed to go to the exhibit hall again to meet and discuss further more over the plan and paintings they decided to show off.he practically wished and finger crossed everything would be just common,nothing rare happening.

jungkook sighed and paid the driver, biding goodbye and thanked.he looked at his watch wrapping around the wrist elegantly and by now,it was only 9:30 am.the meeting was supposed to be on 10:00 am sharp.

maybe i could walk around?

jungkook thought of that.he didn't get to explore this whole brand new exhibit.he slowly took a step forward and walked inside with his painting on the side too.the company asked himself to do something according to the theme of this year's so he hope,that the art got accepted here.

the hall was huge with lots of decorations.each art was pointed at one edge and it was designed according to the colour of that art most used,looking blend with the wall and everything.jungkook was truly amazed.

as he got further looking at each of the masterpiece,an arm grabbed his shoulder,turning him around.jungkook was startled by the sudden attack and tripped over his shoes making him falling behind.

but before anything,the stranger caught him in his embrace before facing the floor.his arm both wrapped around the younger's small waist and face looking directly and him.

taehyung...

jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and pushed himself out of the uncomfortable position.thankfully,there's no one at the venue only a couple of workers and employees.he brushed his shoulder and looked down for a bit. "urm,thank you"

taehyung chuckled and stuffed his palms inside of his pants pockets. "why are you here so early? our meeting is at 10 right?"he asked in confusion because the last time the younger was here,he was almost an hour late.jungkook asnwered "well i felt like going a bit earlier for today.don't want to be late like the first time"