6:swollen heart

"physical was bruised and asking for hope,but return in bleak"
-

no one pov
for some human being,their daily life only consists of lots of emotions.sometimes we could end the last next hour with a smile but sometimes we will start it with sharp turns.

collaboration of the feelings really bring what life hopeful and joyful towards their everyday chapter and in conclusion,it symbolise beautiful world.

but for some people,the feelings were drained,because of the past and emotions that was unbalanced from one another.it didn't hold onto each other to create a better meaningful story of chapter everyone hopes to have.

jungkook particularly,was rather unhelpful in his life.there's no feelings like love and happiness whenever he thought of life.he tried so hard on one of the time,however it just turned more dull and bleak to continue fighting.

even the physical was screaming in bruised,it was just unhopeful towards the end...

no matter how hard it is to not to cry and share tears for others to see,he cried alone in puddle and close walls privately, pretending to be cold hearted.he built up the walls to be broke yet again.

story time...
jungkook went towards the parking area and there's a lot of different cars and motorbikes from every brand in the whole spacious place.he took a deep breath and continued walking towards one specific white van.

there's waiting a group of buff up three men.one of them in particular was smoking making out grey to black smoke while the two were holding a baseball bat and a free hand in the other,basically identically for the two.

jungkook came in sight in front of them and sighed.his figure was slightly shaken and keeping the eye contact out of the dictionary.

"well took you long enough fag" one of the guy said and threw the cigarette to the floor,stomping on it.here after,the guy immediately grabbed the younger's chin harshly while smirking in amusement. "so,do you have the money?"

jungkook shook his head,and trembling slightly thinking what could the others did in return.he had to use a bit of his salary more than the usual because of helping one out of his students expenses without knowing the consequences.

"i-i had to use a bit o-of my s-salary and-and-"he got cut off by a punched on his left cheek making him faced the floor.the younger's head came in contact with the concrete hard floor first before any other part of the body.

jungkook winced in pain as all three of them walked closer and beat him like a pup.they used some equipment like the baseball bat to hit on to his feet taking away the possibility to pass away from them.

"pl-please! i will g-give twice t-the money next w-week-arghh! s-stopp! pl-please!"jungkook pleaded,there's a brimmed of tears on his both side of eyes because of the sudden pain striking up to his bones.

"you are the one who didn't pay,so why are you begging to stop?" one of them replied as they stopped and looked at the beauty bruised and swollen scars that they made.

jungkook was fucking messed up.the bruised from lisa's man was still in the terms of healing and yet he just be welcomed by another one after another.