18:see yourself

"i will always be awake from death,
if that makes you believe i'm here"
-

no one pov
somehow,even sleeping wasn't the best option to decrease all the pain away,even crying didn't wipe out the shattered sentiment of sadness when you felt like it was one of your willing in the meantime.

dying.suicide.self harm.we chose these few rare keywords to be our self reliever from the bother some enemies and fucked up life in our own interpretation.moreover when the specific action that need to prevent, becoming out daily habit to continue doing more since nobody would accept a single complaint from our mouth.

they are good people,but chose bad decision.it's not because they're bad,they are human too afterall...

jungkook could say he felt like doing so,he accepted the fact that he was the only one he could leaned on,nobody would understand his river down fall side story.even the younger self esteem chose to say he was another miserable miracle to happen.

he didn't regret for what he did the moment his stepped fastened inside the burnt up building,he knew maybe he could die for the older,taehyung but he didn't care anymore.maybe,just maybe dying sound better than self harming,it sounded even better from crying all night long...he thought maybe it was time to rest a little while.

story time...
the black covered clock on the wall kept its movement clockwise that by now, struck 2:00 pm in seoul,south korea.

there's only two boys in a single ward room,one looking at another with eyes wide opened and the other's whose pair were closed shut,no movement seen from him.

taehyung sighed once again and held the other gentle hands softly,that looked so pale,almost lost its original that were once beautiful porcelain skin.he brought it up and kissed it softly.

"hey kook,it's already been a week,why are you not waking up? i-i felt guilty,pl-please let me know tha-that you would stay longer wi-with me,i has so much to tell you,to apologise,to everything" as he looked at jungkook,he noticed the obvious answer,as he didn't get any reaction in the moment.

he chuckled and continued "about our parents,i don't care anymore,about my health,i don't care anymore.if only you knew and could wake up now,i would tell you that i always love you since we first knew to step walk,i-i love you jeon jungkook,so pl-please wake up"...

there.for the first time in kim taehyung's life,he confessed to a human being.he never thought nor even care about love,affection and couple time almost throughout his whole two decade and better.to what makes it so unbelievable was he confessed to jeon jungkook.

he was supposed to be his friend,he was supposed to be his hyung,but god had planned to make himself falled for the little one in an instant from start.now,the only moment he could talk to without apprehensive.

it's not like you could hear me...

he sighed once again,knowing it was an act of no used at all.every second passed by,he noted the fact that the younger only doings was breathing,inhaling and exhaling from the oxygen mask.

suddenly,some times for about two minutes after urgently confessing,the door was wide opened,revealing the once devil from the sibling's eyes,and the once whom probably will be looking more suspicious from now on to taehyung's eyes...